From music players to sound recording
Jul 9th, 2019, 7:36 pm
TuneIn Radio Pro - Live Radio v22.4 [Paid]
Requirements: 5.0+ | Lucky Patcher or SAI (Split APK Installer) | NO ROOT
Overview: Browse and listen to radio -- live, local and global.

Description
Listen to the world’s largest collection of radio stations on your phone or tablet, absolutely free. TuneIn has all of the best sports, news, music and talk radio as well as live events and top podcasts. Stream over 100,000 real radio stations, playing live from around the world. TuneIn Radio Pro is display ad free and lets you record what you are listening to.

**Follow college football leading up to the playoffs with live play-by-play coverage from 85 Division 1 teams including ​top-ranked ​Alabama, Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, Ohio State, USC, Texas A&M, and other powerhouse teams from the ACC, Big 12, Big Ten, Pac 12, & SEC. TuneIn lets you listen to your favorite teams right on your smartphone or tablet.**

With TuneIn, you can:
- Stream over 100,000 real radio stations from around the world, playing sports, news, talk and music.
- Hear your favorite music genres from Hip Hop to Top 40 Pop to Alternative Rock.
- Discover your new favorite song, artist, show or station.
- Find and follow genres, podcasts, artists, sports teams and more.
- Listen to exclusive 24/7 stations from top podcasts and artists.
- Share what you’re listening to with friends.
- Record shows & listen to them anytime.
- Enjoy TuneIn without display ads

What's New:
We're always working to improve your TuneIn experience! Here's what's new in version 22.3:
- Bug fixes, crash fixes and improvements

Mod Info:
Languages: Multi Languages;
Supported CPU architecture: arm64-v8a, armeabi_v7a;
Supported DPIs: hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi.

==============================================================================================
SAI Instructions:
1. Download and install latest SAI app (Split APK Installer);
2. Download this .apks archive app;
3. Install and Open SAI / Choose "Install APKs" button / Find and Select downloaded .apks archive app;
4. Wait for install and done. Enjoy!

Lucky Patcher Instructions:
1. Download and install latest Lucky Patcher app;
2. Install and Open Lucky Patcher and choose 'Rebuild & Install';
3. Find and Select downloaded this .apks archive app;
4. Wait for install and done. Enjoy!

PS: Make sure after open SAI or Lucky Patcher you allowed STORAGE Permission and Install Unknown Apps Permission!
==============================================================================================

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=radiotime.player

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/4f3bd04718af7018

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/pe955bt1pipz
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/kj7ep0ia
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/snps21s8bi2e
Jul 9th, 2019, 7:36 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Jul 9th, 2019, 8:16 pm
File has .apks as the extension. Changing it to .apk does not allow it to be installed.
Jul 9th, 2019, 8:16 pm
Jul 9th, 2019, 8:28 pm
Please fix the download file and recategorize
Jul 9th, 2019, 8:28 pm

ENJOY MOBILISM
If you like it ,,Buy It to Support Developers
Jul 9th, 2019, 8:31 pm
teto71 wrote:Please fix the download file and recategorize

please read the description and instructions...nothings wrong.
Jul 9th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Jul 9th, 2019, 8:34 pm
it works for me. using instructions, of course.
Jul 9th, 2019, 8:34 pm

Be nice.
Jul 9th, 2019, 8:48 pm
Thanks for confirmation
Jul 9th, 2019, 8:48 pm

ENJOY MOBILISM
If you like it ,,Buy It to Support Developers
Jul 9th, 2019, 9:31 pm
Is there any way to just install specific components of the split APK? For example instead of installing all languages, just install English, or instead of installing support for all CPU architectures just support arm64-v8?
Jul 9th, 2019, 9:31 pm
Jul 9th, 2019, 9:45 pm
Tornado15550 wrote:Is there any way to just install specific components of the split APK? For example instead of installing all languages, just install English, or instead of installing support for all CPU architectures just support arm64-v8?

Just rebuild a simple zip archive with the base package and the other split packages you need and install it with SAI. Or install directly base+ split packages of your choice with adb from a PC or from a local terminal by creating an install session.
Jul 9th, 2019, 9:45 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Jul 9th, 2019, 11:15 pm
KirIif' wrote:
Tornado15550 wrote:Is there any way to just install specific components of the split APK? For example instead of installing all languages, just install English, or instead of installing support for all CPU architectures just support arm64-v8?

Just rebuild a simple zip archive with the base package and the other split packages you need and install it with SAI. Or install directly base+ split packages of your choice with adb from a PC or from a local terminal by creating an install session.

I try that but it install ok but I could not run it :)
I will wait untill a patch version comes out.
Jul 9th, 2019, 11:15 pm

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Jul 9th, 2019, 11:40 pm
KirIif' wrote:Just rebuild a simple zip archive with the base package and the other split packages you need and install it with SAI. Or install directly base+ split packages of your choice with adb from a PC or from a local terminal by creating an install session.

Thanks for this! I figured it out! :)

Step 1) Install this split APK in its entirety with all the bloat
Step 2) (Root needed) Go to /data/app/radiotime.player-[some random strings]/
Step 3) (root needed) Copy the base.apk along with all the split APKs your device needs and the languages you need to your internal storage.
Step 4) Zip it up
Step 5) Rename it to APK
Step 6) Install via SAI
Step 7) Enjoy de-bloated TuneIn Pro tailored for your device making full use of split APK

Case in point - the APK file dropped from 17 MB to around 13 MB. No PC needed either. Yay!

In my case I left in xxxhdpi, en, CA, and arm64-v8.
Everything works beautifully! :)
Jul 9th, 2019, 11:40 pm
Jul 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
do you need SAI to uninstall it later or can you use your phone to uninstall.
just wondering..
Jul 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm

Samsung:
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Jul 10th, 2019, 1:52 am
ktx-nz wrote:do you need SAI to uninstall it later or can you use your phone to uninstall.
just wondering..

You can uninstall normally. In fact you can uninstall SAI after you finished installing TuneIn and you're sure it's operating properly.
Jul 10th, 2019, 1:52 am
Jul 10th, 2019, 6:03 am
Tornado15550 wrote:
ktx-nz wrote:do you need SAI to uninstall it later or can you use your phone to uninstall.
just wondering..

You can uninstall normally. In fact you can uninstall SAI after you finished installing TuneIn and you're sure it's operating properly.

Thanks Balatan
and thanks Tornado15550 for the info I did it the way you said install it 1st then uninstall the SAI apk file.
all working ok.
Jul 10th, 2019, 6:03 am

Samsung:
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Jul 10th, 2019, 6:13 am
Tornado15550 wrote:
KirIif' wrote:Just rebuild a simple zip archive with the base package and the other split packages you need and install it with SAI. Or install directly base+ split packages of your choice with adb from a PC or from a local terminal by creating an install session.

Thanks for this! I figured it out! :)

Step 1) Install this split APK in its entirety with all the bloat
Step 2) (Root needed) Go to /data/app/radiotime.player-[some random strings]/
Step 3) (root needed) Copy the base.apk along with all the split APKs your device needs and the languages you need to your internal storage.
Step 4) Zip it up
Step 5) Rename it to APK
Step 6) Install via SAI
Step 7) Enjoy de-bloated TuneIn Pro tailored for your device making full use of split APK

Case in point - the APK file dropped from 17 MB to around 13 MB. No PC needed either. Yay!

In my case I left in xxxhdpi, en, CA, and arm64-v8.
Everything works beautifully! :)

No root needed:
download Balatan relesase (TuneIn Radio Pro-v22.4_build_260792.apks), that's a simple zip archive that contains all packages (base + split).
Extract its content (rename the archive to TuneIn Radio Pro-v22.4_build_260792.zip if needed) and create your custom bundle.
Jul 10th, 2019, 6:13 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Jul 10th, 2019, 9:08 am
Balatan wrote:
teto71 wrote:Please fix the download file and recategorize

please read the description and instructions...nothings wrong.
Sorry `bout that. First time coming across this, and I did not read the instructions.
Jul 10th, 2019, 9:08 am