Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Aug 5th, 2019, 6:42 am
Anonyma'am wrote:Another one: Blue Arrow with upload.ac

There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror.

Fixed, please try now.
Aug 5th, 2019, 6:42 am
Online
Aug 5th, 2019, 6:47 am
Disk4mat wrote:
Anonyma'am wrote:Another one: Blue Arrow with upload.ac

There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror.

Fixed, please try now.


A-OK! Thank you!
Aug 5th, 2019, 6:47 am

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a zombie on the hunt for brians is in need of an editor.

Please click the "Thank You" button: it's the only reward I earn from my posts.
Online
Aug 6th, 2019, 4:40 pm
The blue arrow is no longer appearing for dropapk.to files.
Aug 6th, 2019, 4:40 pm

So sorry, but I'm no longer replacing links.
Aug 6th, 2019, 11:06 pm
All the sudden i can not seem to find anything with an arrow for direct download, or if they do the link is broken or tries to download something other then a book/ zip. and yes i have a premium account... lifetime at that.
Aug 6th, 2019, 11:06 pm
Aug 6th, 2019, 11:40 pm
Is something glitchy with premium downloaded?

I don't have it and I'm vip.
Aug 6th, 2019, 11:40 pm
Aug 6th, 2019, 11:48 pm
Same problem for me also
Aug 6th, 2019, 11:48 pm

Copying & Trading since Win95
Aug 7th, 2019, 12:03 am
Fixed the issue that was preventing blue arrows from showing up.

YuriGnash wrote:The blue arrow is no longer appearing for dropapk.to files.

Dropapk has changed their domain from Dropapk. com to Dropapk.to. We have updated our filters accordingly. If you still don't see blue arrows next to their links, please refresh your: filehosts.xml
Aug 7th, 2019, 12:03 am
Online
Aug 7th, 2019, 5:32 pm
Thank you!!
Aug 7th, 2019, 5:32 pm
Aug 7th, 2019, 10:22 pm
How do I refresh that file? Many of my blue arrows are missing still.

Disk4mat wrote:Fixed the issue that was preventing blue arrows from showing up.

YuriGnash wrote:The blue arrow is no longer appearing for dropapk.to files.

Dropapk has changed their domain from Dropapk. com to Dropapk.to. We have updated our filters accordingly. If you still don't see blue arrows next to their links, please refresh your: filehosts.xml
Aug 7th, 2019, 10:22 pm
Aug 7th, 2019, 11:59 pm
Thanks Disk4mat
All works now
Aug 7th, 2019, 11:59 pm

Copying & Trading since Win95
Aug 8th, 2019, 8:16 pm
@Shykat go to: filehosts.xml and press Ctrl + R or the refresh button in your browser in the upper left-hand corner (probably a circular arrow).
Aug 8th, 2019, 8:16 pm
Online
Aug 9th, 2019, 3:20 am
I can’t also see the blue arrows. Went to filehosts.xml and refreshed but still can’t see them. Using Safari on iPad.
Aug 9th, 2019, 3:20 am
Aug 9th, 2019, 5:01 am
witchmd wrote:I can’t also see the blue arrows. Went to filehosts.xml and refreshed but still can’t see them. Using Safari on iPad.

What do you get when you go to filehosts.xml ?
Aug 9th, 2019, 5:01 am
Online
Aug 10th, 2019, 12:04 am
I love this site! And the membership fees are so reasonable. Whenever I've needed help, the support team responds quickly. I just wish I was faster so I could get some books up before others do!
Aug 10th, 2019, 12:04 am

PM me if links are dead!
Please click Thank You!
My books: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dPq2yVsOhWY07JUMbt42O5_VDqWbZMQxCFemGGGL-cs/edit?usp=sharing
Aug 10th, 2019, 5:23 am
Well, this is new.

Using the Blue Arrow for filebonus.net:
Processing. Remain patient.
Working...
Error: You have reached the download-limit: 5000 Mb for last 3 days

Wha...?
Aug 10th, 2019, 5:23 am

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a zombie on the hunt for brians is in need of an editor.

Please click the "Thank You" button: it's the only reward I earn from my posts.
Online