Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 22nd, 2007, 4:56 pm
I would like a "competition" categorie in the GAMES aera where people can post their best score (with screenshot) in the different games.
Feb 22nd, 2007, 4:56 pm
Feb 22nd, 2007, 6:03 pm
Guy1731 wrote:I would like a "competition" categorie in the GAMES aera where people can post their best score (with screenshot) in the different games.

lol, its pretty easy to change those screenshots and score records. Before we know it people will be downloading games, editing their scores a bit and getting WRZ$ for that. We'll have to get a code of honour here. :wink: Then again. it is a good idea. I dont know about a seperate category but I will definantly make some sort of monthly competition for high scores based on this concept. :roll:
Feb 22nd, 2007, 6:03 pm

Support developers.
Feb 22nd, 2007, 6:16 pm
lifehacker wrote:its pretty easy to change those screenshots and score records. Before we know it people will be downloading games, editing their scores a bit and getting WRZ$ for that.

OK, then I propose a competition for the best suggestion how to make a competition where nobody can cheat with the screenshots and score records...
Feb 22nd, 2007, 6:16 pm