Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Sep 18th, 2019, 2:08 pm
CamScanner - Scanner to scan PDF v5.13.0.20190916 [Premium] [Root]
Requirements: 5.0+ | LP + ROOT
Overview: CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, iPads, tablets and computers.

ImageImage

*Quickly Digitize Document
Just use your phone camera to scan and digitize all kinds of paper documents: receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.

*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing ensures the texts and graphics in scanned documents are clear and sharp with premium colors and resolutions.

*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) feature recognizes texts in document images and extract them from images for later searching, editing or sharing. (Premium only)

*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with friends via various ways: post on social media, send attachment or document download link through email.

*AirPrint & Fax Documents
Instantly print out any documents in CamScanner with nearby printer via AirPrint; directly select document and fax to over 30 countries from the app.

*Advanced Document Editing
Make annotations on documents with a full set of editing tools. Also adding customized watermarks are made available to mark your own documents.

*Quick Search
When you have plenty of documents, you can use Tags to categorize and easily find them. In addition, OCR for Search helps you find texts inside image and notes. Just enter one keyword, you can quickly find the document you want. (Registrants only)

*Secure Important Documents
If you want to protect confidential contents, you can set passcode for viewing important documents; also, while sending document download link, you can set password to protect others from seeing it.

*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit http://www.camscanner.com ) and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)

Premium Subscription Service:
1. OCR (Convert Image to TXT, Image to WORD & Image to EXCEL)
2. Batch download PDF files in web app
3. Share secured document downlink with others
4. Add extra 40 to the maximum number of collaborators
5. Add 10G cloud space
6. ID Mode Scan
7. Remove ads or watermarks
8. Collage of two separate documents
9. E-signature
10. Book Mode Scan

Payment models for Premium subscription:
-$ 4.99/month
-$ 49.99/year
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.

CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…

3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box.com, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox,

The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated are with watermark, plus a limit of 30 pages of adding annotations; Uploading to Evernote/OneDrive is only available for 7 days; Invite 10 collaborators per document at most.

Permission Overview:
1. Storage: CamScanner needs permission to store docs in your phone.
2. Camera: CamScanner needs permission to use camera to scan docs.
3. Phone: In order to bind Premium membership to your device or to ensure normal use without login, CamScanner needs to get your device ID.

Whats New:
1. New Improvement: You may now be able to use Book Scan mode to scan the book written from left to right.
2. Preview is available now when importing photos from album.

Instructions:
Uninstall any previous version before install the new one!!!
1. Install Lucky Patcher and open it, wait for loading apps then close it;
2. Download and extract CamScanner-vx.x.x.zip archive file;
3. Copy .txt file from archive to your sdcard storage in this location:
/Android/data/ru.sxbuIDfx.pFSOyagrF/files/LuckyPatcher/*.txt <<< put .txt file here;
4. Install CamScanner.apk...don't launch it yet!..on finish installation press Done!
5. Open Lucky Patcher and wait to load apps and exit it again;
6. Open Lucky Patcher and touch on CamScanner app, options will show...don't launch it yet!
7. Select Menu of Patches;
8. Select Custom patch;(you must have root device otherwise this option is not available)
9. Select custom patched form the list, choose my patch.
10. Now select Apply button;
Wait for a while and you'll get a success green message!
Now Launch the app and check Premium features;
Enjoy!

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intsig.camscanner

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/0b8a13f7458538fc

Mirrors:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/t7npcgpi
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/3be2rv9id1hl
(Closed Filehost) http://www.file-up.org/xenv5g9iwl4s
https://drop.download/02sg0v0kijy4
Sep 18th, 2019, 2:08 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Sep 18th, 2019, 4:25 pm
Holy crap! This actually works! Balatan, you gorgeous person, you... bend over so I may humbly kiss your rear end in grattitude!
Sep 18th, 2019, 4:25 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 4:44 pm
Working good so far.
I'm impressed.
Well done.
Sep 18th, 2019, 4:44 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 5:00 pm
Working Good Non Root device Xiaomi A2 lite
Sep 18th, 2019, 5:00 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 5:03 pm
thanks
Sep 18th, 2019, 5:03 pm

Link to all my current ebook requests in my profile. I'm appreciate every bump, if you interested in any of this books.
Sep 18th, 2019, 7:18 pm
Note 9 NON ROOT device.
Installed as per the description with lucky patcher, everything worked perfectly, except a message saying that it`s not genuine, but I had unlimited import pdf files.
Deleted the apk (yeah I know, stupid me),tried reinstall, not anymore unlimited import pdf files.Why is that?
Sep 18th, 2019, 7:18 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 7:23 pm
I had already deleted cache,reboot phone and router,changed ip,tried reinstall as per description,in different ways,tried with other apks,tried with the original,deleted cache and leftover files from phone,no more unlimited pdf import.
It`s like excluding me and doesn`t allow me anymore.Why is this?
Sep 18th, 2019, 7:23 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 7:27 pm
And this is a common behaviour for applications that I`ve already patched,deleted them for a reason,then tried reinstalling but I cannot patch them anymore,no matter what I do.Can someone please help me??It`s the only thing I haven`t found how to change so many years in android environmental system.
Sep 18th, 2019, 7:27 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 8:22 pm
@loa
Not an expert, but did you try removing the latest version, installing an older one, removing that, then reinstalling the newest one and patching it again?

Maybe a leftover dex/odex/dalvik cache file is causing an issue. Older app version will probably rewrite it. There are files, that after being patched, the system does not always remove after uninstalling an app.

SD Maid, when rooted, is worth it's weight in gold just because of that garbage removal.
Sep 18th, 2019, 8:22 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 8:29 pm
@loa
"Note 9 NON ROOT device."

you must read the title and then continue to read all description!
this is only for ROOT devices!!!
Sep 18th, 2019, 8:29 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Sep 18th, 2019, 8:42 pm
Balatan wrote:@loa
"Note 9 NON ROOT device."

you must read the title and then continue to read all description!
this is only for ROOT devices!!!
I understand that in description mentions root,but it worked without it.Only after I deleted the apk and tried to reinstall it, didn`t work anymore. In the beginning, it worked, despite the message of not being genuine application. But after deletion and reinstall, didn`t work.Is there a workaround?
Sep 18th, 2019, 8:42 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 8:44 pm
Tomo123 wrote:@loa
Not an expert, but did you try removing the latest version, installing an older one, removing that, then reinstalling the newest one and patching it again?

Maybe a leftover dex/odex/dalvik cache file is causing an issue. Older app version will probably rewrite it. There are files, that after being patched, the system does not always remove after uninstalling an app.

SD Maid, when rooted, is worth it`s weight in gold just because of that garbage removal.
Thank you so much for understanding and reply to me. Yes I tried truly EVERYTHING every possible solution. Even from system device to clean cache and everything, nothing there. Is it possible to clean those leftovers without root?? Any solution on this, so that I can try again??
Sep 18th, 2019, 8:44 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 8:48 pm
Thanks for the nice work @Balatan. Just wanted to share I'm having premium features like auto upload to 3rd party cloud and unlimited number of folders but I'm not having 10GB CS cloud storage. Is it still a no go area or did I miss anything. I did all steps as per your instructions with just one exception that I didn't install LP apk but rather its installer and then apk. And then put the TXT file on proper location and applied the custom patch.
Sep 18th, 2019, 8:48 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 9:38 pm
Guys..Balatan... THANK YOU ALL!!! It worked!!! It works WITHOUT ROOT!!!!!!
Sep 18th, 2019, 9:38 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 9:42 pm
I wiped system cache from my Note 9, rebooted of course, reinstalled the application in the exact way as Balatan`s description, opened it, still couldn`t import unlimited pdf files, made all settings of the app, tried again with unlimited import of pdf files.. and BOOM!!! It worked!!!!!
Sep 18th, 2019, 9:42 pm