Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Sep 20th, 2019, 12:48 am
5 Books by Eric Vall
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb 285 kb
Overview: I write books that I would want to read.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImageImageImageImage

Kill the Power Gamer -She is the perfect killing machine, an organic human replica designed with one purpose only: to travel back in time and murder the father and mother of the robot army’s greatest enemy.
He was a full time retail employee with dreams of becoming a professional gamer. But little did he know that his perfect woman was about to travel back in time to change history.

Magic Girls of Multiverse Inn - I never expected to inherit a mysterious, haunted-looking inn.So I definitely never imagined that inn would lead me into a whole multiverse called the Grymm.Now, I carry the ancient keys to all sorts of different realms, and it turns out, there’s an endless amount of money to be made in inter-world trade.No one ever said navigating a magical multiverse would be easy, though. The Grymm is a deadly place, where gorgeous women are bound to lives of servitude and salesmanship, and nothing is ever as innocent as it seems.But having a highly coveted Venturer’s badge on my chest sure seems to be my ticket to riches, glory, and exotic women with magic powers beyond my wildest dreams.

Quantum Wrath - I never asked for this power. It overtook me centuries ago, and I’ve been lost to time ever since that very first warp to a new dimension.
Now, I never age, I always escape, and I’m only getting stronger as the decades pass.
But I sure as hell don’t have the patience for sidekicks. So when a gorgeous, supersonic, and unbelievably twisted woman suddenly forces me off my homeplanet, I end up understandably tense.
Luckily, the vast dimensions offer plenty of chaos to keep people like us entertained.
And something about rooting out otherworldly villains just seems to bring out my devious side.
So I may as well unleash my own personal brand of wrath on these wannabe villains and show them how it’s really done.

Order of the Demon Hunters - Ronan is a great guitarist and a good singer, but he isn’t destined to be a rich and famous rock star. After a particularly bad bar gig, he follows a seductive voice into darkness and finds himself on the world of Threnos, a dark and haunted fantasy world where demonic evil casts shadows over the realm.
But amid the unspeakable horror of demons from beyond the veil, a small light shines: the Inquisitors, an order of enhanced warriors dedicated to combating demons wherever they exist and at whatever cost. With holy fire, angel blood, and arcane weapons, the Inquisitors fight a never-ending battle against the endless horde of demonic filth.
The veil between the demon realm and Threnos weakens, and demons threaten to spill across in limitless numbers, extinguishing all mortal life, and only an unlikely musician from Earth named Ronan may hold the key to salvation.
But that is only if he can survive his first night on Threnos.

Dragon Spirit Hunter - Charlie was ready to finally enjoy his freedom after graduating college. Then he woke up in a strange, otherworldly forest filled with unspeakable terrors.
And dragons.
Things only got weirder from there.
Slaying the first dragon he met meant absorbing its spirit, so now he’s signed on as a recruit at a magical, cut-throat academy as he tries to train and wield his mystical dragon companion in combat.
Success won’t be easy, and learning the ins and outs of monster slaying is a messy business.
But it’ll all be worth it if he can make it into the Legion and serve at the front lines in this war against wild spirits, ravenous monsters, and the thinning veils that separate their world from the magical Sundered Realm.

Download Instructions:
first 4
https://upfiles.com/BQzJI74
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/gudq3bpmvgra

Dragon Spirit Hunter
https://www.up-4ever.net/0a4j360a8by3
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/oimpf9bjwtvn
Sep 20th, 2019, 12:48 am
Feb 4th, 2023, 5:22 pm
added
Magic Girls of Multiverse Inn
Feb 4th, 2023, 5:22 pm