From music players to sound recording
Sep 20th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Deezloader For Android v2.4.3 [Download music in FLAC & 320kbps]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Download Music from Deezer in FLAC (HIFI) & 320Kbps Quality For Free.

This app allows you to search for and download any songs at the highest quality (320kbps). The files are downloaded with high quality album artwork and the track name, number, artist name, album name, release year (and other information) are all downloaded with the track into a single MP3 file.

Login is required.

Use a VPN and connect to the US/Canada/UK

How to get UserToken: https://notabug.org/RemixDevs/DeezloaderRemix/wiki/Login+via+userToken

How to exit/close app: clear it from the recent apps list.

What's New:
No Changelog

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allN/A

Download Instructions:
https://mixloads.com/6xg953sw91n8

Mirrors:
https://drop.download/5m1e1jkwcbki
https://uploadrar.com/d2zog0zvulv6
Sep 20th, 2019, 7:22 pm

Sep 20th, 2019, 10:45 pm
Does anybody have any tips on how to paste the token? For some reason, my keyboard access to my clipboard disappears when I go to deezloader. I am using a remote for my android box, hooked to my TV. So obviously, the simple "press" in the field won't work with no touch screen. I can hold down the main "enter" button when cursor is in the field. A "paste" option pops up for a split second, but nowhere near long enough to use.

I have done this twice before and it is some weird way of doing this. I just can't remember how.
Sep 20th, 2019, 10:45 pm
Sep 20th, 2019, 10:50 pm
HeyRafkaMan wrote:Does anybody have any tips on how to paste the token? For some reason, my keyboard access to my clipboard disappears when I go to deezloader. I am using a remote for my android box, hooked to my TV. So obviously, the simple "press" in the field won't work with no touch screen. I can hold down the main "enter" button when cursor is in the field. A "paste" option pops up for a split second, but nowhere near long enough to use.

I have done this twice before and it is some weird way of doing this. I just can't remember how.

Have you tried clearing your keyboards cache bud.
Sep 20th, 2019, 10:50 pm
Sep 20th, 2019, 11:38 pm
AbsolutGen1 wrote:
HeyRafkaMan wrote:Does anybody have any tips on how to paste the token? For some reason, my keyboard access to my clipboard disappears when I go to deezloader. I am using a remote for my android box, hooked to my TV. So obviously, the simple "press" in the field won't work with no touch screen. I can hold down the main "enter" button when cursor is in the field. A "paste" option pops up for a split second, but nowhere near long enough to use.

Not this week, but I can paste it fine in other apps. It is something specific to Deezloader, both through the app and using a browser. It has been this way each time using the Android box through the TV. I can't remember how I figured it out the last two times, but I do remember that the fix only worked for deezloader through Chrome and I never did figure it out for going straight in through the app.
Sep 20th, 2019, 11:38 pm
Sep 20th, 2019, 11:44 pm
AbsolutGen1 wrote:

I think that I figured it out while typing that reply. I thinked that I used the token to log in on my phone, through Chrome and saved the token in Chrome password manager. Then when the browser on the box syncs, I will let the password manager log me in.

If it seems odd that I typed all of that on here, I am using this as notes to remind me tomorrow. :D
Sep 20th, 2019, 11:44 pm
Sep 21st, 2019, 1:12 am

Universal copy app, may be work
Sep 21st, 2019, 1:12 am
Sep 21st, 2019, 10:38 am
it would be better to use a premium account taken token to login. because I have tried downloading songs using a free account with a premium account, audio sound quality is much better in a premium account ... an account can be obtained with a premium deezer subscription or someone's cracked account as I tried :)
Sep 21st, 2019, 10:38 am

Sep 21st, 2019, 4:21 pm
Do you think the same token I used for 2.4.1 will work for this version? Haven`t tried yet, just getting a feel before I update.
Sep 21st, 2019, 4:21 pm
Sep 21st, 2019, 5:52 pm
I installed this and now deezloader force closes on my phone. Tried downgrading but lower versions also won't work after installing this.
Sep 21st, 2019, 5:52 pm
Sep 21st, 2019, 7:50 pm
Keeps stopping on my Xiaomi Device after update.
Sep 21st, 2019, 7:50 pm
Sep 21st, 2019, 11:39 pm
Watashi13 wrote:it would be better to use a premium account taken token to login. because I have tried downloading songs using a free account with a premium account, audio sound quality is much better in a premium account ... an account can be obtained with a premium deezer subscription or someone's cracked account as I tried :)

This seems odd because I have a free account and Deezloader downloads in 320kbps for MP3 and FLAC just fine. It would be odd for Deezer to go to all the effort of lowering bitrates in FLAC so I doubt that's happening.
Sep 21st, 2019, 11:39 pm
Sep 21st, 2019, 11:40 pm
Lazarusman58 wrote:Do you think the same token I used for 2.4.1 will work for this version? Haven`t tried yet, just getting a feel before I update.

My 2.4.1 token just expired, and just before I updated to 2.4.3. So I created a new account and copied-and-pasted that token into 2.4.3 and it works just fine for me.
Sep 21st, 2019, 11:40 pm
Sep 22nd, 2019, 8:22 am
spiderhole wrote:
Lazarusman58 wrote:Do you think the same token I used for 2.4.1 will work for this version? Haven`t tried yet, just getting a feel before I update.

My 2.4.1 token just expired, and just before I updated to 2.4.3. So I created a new account and copied-and-pasted that token into 2.4.3 and it works just fine for me.

Why are you making new account? Just get a token again from same account. Token expires in every 6 month.
Sep 22nd, 2019, 8:22 am
Sep 22nd, 2019, 10:04 am
Windows Security found threat.

Threat detected:
Trojan: Win32/Spursint.F!cl
level: Severe
Sep 22nd, 2019, 10:04 am
Sep 22nd, 2019, 10:11 am
bbsnick wrote:Windows Security found threat.

Threat detected:
Trojan: Win32/Spursint.F!cl
level: Severe

You have downloaded an exe from a malicious ad. Use Adguard to block ads and make sure you press the proper Download button and make sure any accelerators or add-ons download is not ticked when you press download.
Sep 22nd, 2019, 10:11 am