Time management, calendars
Aug 23rd, 2019, 2:02 am
Disk4mat wrote:We are looking into the Mobi rather than APK issue.

If I ignore premium links and download the apps via regular DL links, it works fine...which is weird. Just a pain in the ass to do it that way on a mobile device.
Aug 23rd, 2019, 2:02 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Aug 23rd, 2019, 7:57 am
Foothill2112 wrote:... Now I have a question or suggestion - Is there anyway to eliminate a category in the home screen. For instance I would never look through Children/Young Adult. How do I hide it so I never see it?...

I believe that you can only hide forums on the web site, not the app. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Go to User Control Panel/Board Preferences/Edit Hidden Forums/Device Independent click manage subforums/Ebooks click manage subforums.
Aug 23rd, 2019, 7:57 am
Aug 25th, 2019, 5:28 am
To all mobilism fans out there.
Just a quick note that we are in the process of migrating the whole project to Android Q and continue with the bug fixes.
We didn`t forget about you, keep your head down and please have patience.
Thank you in advance.
Aug 25th, 2019, 5:28 am
Aug 25th, 2019, 10:49 am
Lucius1972 wrote:To all mobilism fans out there.
Just a quick note that we are in the process of migrating the whole project to Android Q and continue with the bug fixes.
Thank you in advance.

Many thanks for the update/info. keep up the good work!
Aug 25th, 2019, 10:49 am

Aug 27th, 2019, 11:08 am
Download progress is currently not showing up. Please fix this. Thank you.
Aug 27th, 2019, 11:08 am
Aug 27th, 2019, 11:27 am
danq1419 wrote:Download progress is currently not showing up. Please fix this. Thank you.

If you report a bug then at least let us know:

- what brand/device you are running
- what version of android

With the info you give, we can not do anything.
Thx.
Aug 27th, 2019, 11:27 am
Aug 27th, 2019, 2:51 pm
Lucius1972 wrote:
danq1419 wrote:Download progress is currently not showing up. Please fix this. Thank you.

If you report a bug then at least let us know:

- what brand/device you are running
- what version of android

With the info you give, we can not do anything.
Thx.

Samsung Note 9 512GB (SM-N960)
Android Version 9 (Pie)

I've tried reinstalling the app, restarted phone and double checked download manager settings but no fix found. Notifications all on for mobilism app.

By comparison, Chrome download notifications working fine.
Aug 27th, 2019, 2:51 pm
Aug 31st, 2019, 2:34 pm
nyydynasty wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
Zaertix wrote:Is there a reason why I'm showing as a 'simple' user in the mobile app? Should I show up as anything special? I'm curious.

If you have a Premium subscription (which you do) you can login to Premium after clicking Premium Downloads on any release. The app will then show you as a Premium user.

happens on pretty much all apps I download. I'm on the Android Q beta. Some download as MOBI and some download as APK. None of them install, even if I rename the MOBI as APK. I'm guessing the Q Beta has something to do with it because it wasn't an issue until I upgraded.

I have the same issue on my pixel 2 xl, but if I rename the file extension, they install just fine. Which file manager app are you using?
Aug 31st, 2019, 2:34 pm
Sep 5th, 2019, 1:23 am
I have the same issue on my pixel 2 xl, but if I rename the file extension, they install just fine. Which file manager app are you using?

same for me, super bizarre. But I'm using solid explorer, and able to rename, and immediately install afterwards. Frustrating, currently on pixel 2XL, newest update of Android 10. Not beta
Sep 5th, 2019, 1:23 am
Sep 8th, 2019, 7:33 am
Lucius1972 wrote:To all mobilism fans out there.
Thank you in advance.

Thank you for the update. Can't wait for the new release
Sep 8th, 2019, 7:33 am
Sep 11th, 2019, 8:42 am
Hello, new user here!
I'm using Mobilism App v2.1.0.1 but when I try to login, it just says "Wrong username or password!". I'm 100% sure that I'm putting the correct user/pass combo, the same I used to login here in order to write that post. On the website there are no problems at all, but in the app it seems that my credentials are uncorrect.
By the way, I'm using Pixel 3a with lastest Android 10. How can I solve this issue? Or maybe it is a known issue and I'm just not aware of that? :P
Sep 11th, 2019, 8:42 am

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.
Sep 12th, 2019, 12:37 am
Hi guys,

I've upgraded to Android 10 and since then, every time I download an app/game with the Mobilism Android app, it gives it a file extension of .mobi and not .apk. Is this a bug and if so, is there a workaround other than manually changing the extension every time?

Thanks.
Sep 12th, 2019, 12:37 am

Sep 12th, 2019, 1:50 am
NoXion1 wrote:Hi guys,

I've upgraded to Android 10 and since then, every time I download an app/game with the Mobilism Android app, it gives it a file extension of .mobi and not .apk. Is this a bug and if so, is there a workaround other than manually changing the extension every time?

Thanks.

It's a known bug. I have this issue, too, but I'm on Pie.
Sep 12th, 2019, 1:50 am

Support developers! If you like their work, buy it!

Former Android Mod & Major Releaser
Sep 12th, 2019, 2:21 am
UndeadSquirrel wrote:It's a known bug. I have this issue, too, but I'm on Pie.

Thanks UndeadSquirrel.
I searched this thread for "mobi" prior to posting this but it returned no results. I see now this has already been posted about though. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.
Sep 12th, 2019, 2:21 am

Sep 26th, 2019, 3:58 pm
Would like to request if you could support jelly bean 4.1. Thank you!
Sep 26th, 2019, 3:58 pm