Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Sep 10th, 2019, 7:40 pm
definitely worth the money but i'm having trouble logging onto the premium on the app...am i in the right forum for this problem?
Sep 10th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Sep 10th, 2019, 10:00 pm
ube1kenobi wrote:definitely worth the money but i'm having trouble logging onto the premium on the app...am i in the right forum for this problem?

Please check your PMs.
Sep 10th, 2019, 10:00 pm
Online
Sep 11th, 2019, 5:08 pm
I was thrilled the first time I Paid for the premium services here at Mobilism!
I think I spent the day clicking that button! <jk>
I simply love this site and its my go-to place to find what I need and that's normally a book I'm missing.

I just renewed early yesterday just in case I forgot when it was time! When you get old things like that happen!<smile>
I already had the VIP lifetime.
jaxs2
Sep 11th, 2019, 5:08 pm
Sep 12th, 2019, 3:12 pm
Signed up for Mobilism Premium yesterday. Downloading is a lot easier!
Worth $25....missed the back to school $5 discount by 1 day.
Sep 12th, 2019, 3:12 pm
Sep 12th, 2019, 4:28 pm
I knew the basics of a premium account but had to experience it to understand its value. Thank you to the Mobilism team and all the contributors and supporters who make it such a great community.
Sep 12th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Sep 13th, 2019, 4:50 am
Hi,
Getting this error for all the premium links of https://upload.ac : "There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror."

This is happening while downloading the audio books in the ebbok section.

FYI this link is only showing the premium download arrow. All other sites are blocked for me thats why I used direct premium link. please help.
Sep 13th, 2019, 4:50 am
Sep 14th, 2019, 3:54 am
@jhonienglish this was a temporary issue that was resolved on their end.
Sep 14th, 2019, 3:54 am
Online
Sep 14th, 2019, 11:20 am
I am loving this service but have one question. Is there always a blue arrow? I've searched a couple books now where they are there for download but no blue arrow. I hate doing it any other way because I get all the pop ups and error messages etc.
Sep 14th, 2019, 11:20 am
Sep 14th, 2019, 5:48 pm
I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thanks guys! :)
Sep 14th, 2019, 5:48 pm
Sep 14th, 2019, 9:33 pm
hdjaime wrote:I am loving this service but have one question. Is there always a blue arrow? I've searched a couple books now where they are there for download but no blue arrow. I hate doing it any other way because I get all the pop ups and error messages etc.

There's a requirement for all releases in Android to be posted with at least two Premium-supported links and in eBooks all releases have to have at least one. However, over time filehosts may shut down or have issues that lead us to no longer supporting them in the Premium Downloader. As a result you can find older releases without a supported link.
Sep 14th, 2019, 9:33 pm
Online
Sep 16th, 2019, 4:40 am
Disk4mat wrote:@jhonienglish this was a temporary issue that was resolved on their end.




Ok thanks for informing, Its working now
Sep 16th, 2019, 4:40 am
Sep 17th, 2019, 5:10 am
The Premium Downloader will experience some downtime today around 09:00 CEST. One of our harddrives is showing early signs of malfunction so we will be replacing it.
Sep 17th, 2019, 5:10 am
Online
Sep 17th, 2019, 8:20 pm
AWESOME SERVICE. Thaaaaaanks!!!!
Sep 17th, 2019, 8:20 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 2:36 pm
What's the best way to get help for an ongoing problem I'm having with Premium. I posted in another thread but got no response. Thanks!
Sep 18th, 2019, 2:36 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 7:03 pm
mariwil74 wrote:What's the best way to get help for an ongoing problem I'm having with Premium. I posted in another thread but got no response. Thanks!

It's always to PM me directly. ;)
Sep 18th, 2019, 7:03 pm
Online