Time management, calendars
Sep 28th, 2019, 2:13 pm
UndeadSquirrel wrote:
NoXion1 wrote:Hi guys,

I've upgraded to Android 10 and since then, every time I download an app/game with the Mobilism Android app, it gives it a file extension of .mobi and not .apk. Is this a bug and if so, is there a workaround other than manually changing the extension every time?

Thanks.

It's a known bug. I have this issue, too, but I'm on Pie.

Interesting as I don't have that issue & i'm on Android 9 on my OP 6T. When I download an app, click the notification in the notification panel I can install right from there. All mine download & show up in the folder as .apk

The only issue now, seems to be that I can't get the app to load anything once launched. It just spins & spins & spins when i'm in the apps section. Wondering if it's a server issue going on. Doesn't matter if I use LTE or WiFi. Just started about 12hrs ago & everything had been fine before that.
Sep 28th, 2019, 2:13 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Sep 28th, 2019, 2:21 pm
bonnerable wrote:Would like to request if you could support jelly bean 4.1. Thank you!

I'm guessing that's not going to happen seeing how they are focusing on Android 10.

In fact many apps in general won't work on 4.1, or that will be minimum. Unfortunately with the Android ecosystem, APIs, etc etc at some point you have to upgrade. Not including everything security wise you're not getting. If this phone you're using is your daily driver with 4.1, you have to upgrade. No one should still be on 4.1

What you're asking is like asking Windows devs to make their software work for Windows 3.1. Not going to happen. Jellybean is EXTREMELY outdated. You're literally 12 versions behind. API version 16 vs 28 right now before Android 10 which is 29.

What I would be asking is what you're still on 4.1?
Sep 28th, 2019, 2:21 pm

Sep 28th, 2019, 2:27 pm
quickstang wrote:
UndeadSquirrel wrote:
NoXion1 wrote:Hi guys,

I've upgraded to Android 10 and since then, every time I download an app/game with the Mobilism Android app, it gives it a file extension of .mobi and not .apk. Is this a bug and if so, is there a workaround other than manually changing the extension every time?

Thanks.

It's a known bug. I have this issue, too, but I'm on Pie.

Interesting as I don't have that issue & i'm on Android 9 on my OP 6T. When I download an app, click the notification in the notification panel I can install right from there. All mine download & show up in the folder as .apk

The only issue now, seems to be that I can't get the app to load anything once launched. It just spins & spins & spins when i'm in the apps section. Wondering if it's a server issue going on. Doesn't matter if I use LTE or WiFi. Just started about 12hrs ago & everything had been fine before that.

That's what I keep getting since today and I truly believe it is a server issue
Sep 28th, 2019, 2:27 pm
Sep 29th, 2019, 3:20 am
quickstang wrote:Interesting as I don't have that issue & i'm on Android 9 on my OP 6T. When I download an app, click the notification in the notification panel I can install right from there. All mine download & show up in the folder as .apk

Yeah, like I said it only happened after upgrading to Android 10. Prior to this, I was on 9 and everything worked as designed. Installs from notification, correct file types, etc. Hoping it doesn't take an extremely long time to resolve the bug(s) for compatibility with A10.

As for the app content not loading, I'm not having that problem so maybe by the time I'm responding to this, the issue was resolved.
Sep 29th, 2019, 3:20 am

Oct 2nd, 2019, 5:02 am
Yes, I too am on android 10 and apk files download with .mobi extension
P30 pro android 10
Oct 2nd, 2019, 5:02 am
Oct 8th, 2019, 6:18 am
Where can I get the latest apk link?
Oct 8th, 2019, 6:18 am
Oct 8th, 2019, 4:04 pm
kluh753 wrote:Where can I get the latest apk link?

It's in the first post: https://mobilism.org/app
Oct 8th, 2019, 4:04 pm
Oct 9th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Disk4mat wrote:

So v2.1.0.1 is the latest one?
Oct 9th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Oct 9th, 2019, 7:42 pm
kluh753 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

So v2.1.0.1 is the latest one?

Yes. That is the latest. That link will always download the latest.
Oct 9th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Support developers! If you like their work, buy it!

Former Android Mod & Major Releaser
Oct 9th, 2019, 8:02 pm
Yes. That is the latest. That link will always download the latest.

Oh okay thanks for the help :)
Oct 9th, 2019, 8:02 pm
Oct 20th, 2019, 6:46 am
Lucius1972 wrote:To all mobilism fans out there.
Just a quick note that we are in the process of migrating the whole project to Android Q and continue with the bug fixes.
We didn`t forget about you, keep your head down and please have patience.
Thank you in advance.

OK Lucius. Please post some steps from your work. Now i can not use at all the premium download or standard download. Also im in the mobi situations.
Hope to have a solutions soon.
Oct 20th, 2019, 6:46 am

HD sound user.
Oct 22nd, 2019, 4:45 am
pratik_193 wrote:Yes, I too am on android 10 and apk files download with .mobi extension
P30 pro android 10

Whew, thank god it's not just me!

OOS 10.0.1 / OnePlus 7 Pro
Oct 22nd, 2019, 4:45 am
Oct 25th, 2019, 4:09 pm
I have a one plus 7t and been getting this .mobi extensions for the the app downloaded from premium. I just rename it with a .apk extension and it works fine. But this bug needs to be resolved. Earlier i just used to click on the app from the download tray and it used to work fine.
Oct 25th, 2019, 4:09 pm
Oct 27th, 2019, 8:20 pm
almadrasi wrote:I have a one plus 7t and been getting this .mobi extensions for the the app downloaded from premium. I just rename it with a .apk extension and it works fine. But this bug needs to be resolved. Earlier i just used to click on the app from the download tray and it used to work fine.

Yeah, I upgraded my 6T to Android 10 yesterday & finally got the .mobi extension. I do the same and have to rename to apk
Oct 27th, 2019, 8:20 pm

Oct 27th, 2019, 9:52 pm
Thanks for that
Oct 27th, 2019, 9:52 pm