Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Sep 6th, 2019, 2:24 pm
I used to access bolt.cd for movies, but that's been gone for quite some time.
Are there any other similar sites like that or mobilism around?
Sep 6th, 2019, 2:24 pm
Sep 28th, 2019, 6:40 pm
Sup! I am not sure what bolt.cd is.

But there are a ton of good movie, tv, and live tv apps right here on mobilism. Go to the mobilism homepage, then Android, then App Releases by Category, then scroll down to Media and Video.

Tons of good apps for your viewing pleasure. :D
Sep 28th, 2019, 6:40 pm
Oct 8th, 2019, 10:48 pm
Thank you both so much!
Oct 8th, 2019, 10:48 pm
Oct 9th, 2019, 7:51 pm
Are you looking strictly for download links or streaming?
Oct 9th, 2019, 7:51 pm
Oct 9th, 2019, 11:13 pm
Here is the link to a site former members of Bolt.CD started up after it closed down if anyone wants to check it out.....

h**ps://novanon.net/
Oct 9th, 2019, 11:13 pm
Oct 14th, 2019, 2:41 pm
Dedossss wrote:Here is the link to a site former members of Bolt.CD started up after it closed down if anyone wants to check it out.....

Hey thanks for the help. I was looking for that kind of website too haha!
Oct 14th, 2019, 2:41 pm
Oct 15th, 2019, 3:04 am
yeah bolt has been gone for a long time now the owner more or less just vanished from my understanding. i am a mod on 3 sites like that in fact
Oct 15th, 2019, 3:04 am
Oct 18th, 2019, 7:12 pm
Variability wrote:Are you looking strictly for download links or streaming?

downloads; just for the one off time that we can actually find time to watch something somewhat current when the babies allow us to :D
Oct 18th, 2019, 7:12 pm
Oct 18th, 2019, 7:14 pm
Dedossss wrote:Here is the link to a site former members of Bolt.CD started up after it closed down if anyone wants to check it out.....

Thanks so much! Another silly question - I cannot for the life of me find where I can register a new username, would you be able to point me to where I can do that? I'm sure it's staring at me in the face (and laughing hysterically too!!)
Oct 18th, 2019, 7:14 pm
Nov 2nd, 2019, 1:25 pm
sharc wrote:

Thanks so much! Another silly question - I cannot for the life of me find where I can register a new username, would you be able to point me to where I can do that? I'm sure it's staring at me in the face (and laughing hysterically too!!)

It looks like warezbb is up to its old tricks been down 3 weeks now. The owner of that site must not pay his bills.

Did you find a way to register. I was able to send a message to someone on the site but havent heard back.
Any info would be appreciated.
Nov 2nd, 2019, 1:25 pm
Nov 9th, 2019, 10:07 pm
hairlessafro93 wrote:I use lookmovie.ag and it's worked perfectly for me so far

Nice site, thanks.
Nov 9th, 2019, 10:07 pm
Nov 24th, 2019, 11:46 pm
sharc wrote:

Last time I was on looking around, it seemed that they were restricting new users for the moment. Maybe due to isses with a splinter site that formed when they were going through a crisis.

h**p://scene-rls.net/
h**p://rlsbb.ru/
h**ps://neovistas.net/index.php <- the bolt/novanon splinter

The above keep me in more tv and movies than I can possibly watch.
And there are so many more ...

[edit]
Just logged into novanon - they are planning to open again to new members soon, so check back occasionally if you are interested.
Nov 24th, 2019, 11:46 pm
Jun 27th, 2021, 2:42 am
i belong to a number of sites that if ya can't find any of those type of sites
Jun 27th, 2021, 2:42 am