Keep yourself informed!
Aug 22nd, 2019, 11:02 pm
Hi,
1st.... LOVE Premium for DL's!
There is no question, in my mind, that it is the best thing I EVER purchased; for numerous reasons.

I know there are issues with "scam sites" and that you have to be sensible in your choices (drop old ones/pick new ones/etc.) when you pay DL sites for access to bypass ads etc....

This is NOT about that!
To summarise: From a post on 18th August from user sweetdreams12... go to site (Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/ (click through rubbish) and DL works perfectly, however, if I DL via Premium Link (on Mobilism) it ALWAYS FAILS and says corrupt/damaged file!

This is the link to the entire conversation between myself and the UP'er sweetdreams12, who was great, is here:
Renegade Rising #12 by J.N. Chaney (.ePUB)(.AZW3)

It is "long-ish" thread but the crux of the matter is that of the 2 DL Links the site: (Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/ APPEARS to be actively damaging the file (during DL) UNLESS you go to the site and go through the process/clicks/CAPTCHA/etc. there!

Please advise as something is NOT right!

Regards,
Jon
P.S. Summary: I was able to DL from BOTH links via their websites directly but only by NOT using Premium!
Aug 22nd, 2019, 11:02 pm
Sep 12th, 2019, 4:32 pm
I do my primary reading on my Ipad. While I was initially frustrated and disheartened that Safari couldn`t handle the Premium download, a longtime ally for errant downloads in IOS Idownloads+ works a charm. It has its own file manager, options to download separately, has an inbuilt PDF viewer, works with compressed archives and the ability to copy/open documents in external apps like Kindle and Bluefire Reader (ones i use)
Sep 12th, 2019, 4:32 pm
Sep 12th, 2019, 9:07 pm
I've been having a problem downloading with Premium the past few days. When I click on the blue arrow and enter my info either nothing happens or I'm taken to a standard download page with the usual pop-ups, captchas and slow downloads. I've tried on two computers with Safari, Chrome and Firefox, and on my iPad with Safari and Chrome—always the same issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sep 12th, 2019, 9:07 pm
Oct 15th, 2019, 10:57 pm
iOS 13 has been out for awhile. I mentioned before that I can’t download files on my iPad that it is installed on. Any fix yet? No problems on my other device using iOS 12
Oct 15th, 2019, 10:57 pm
Oct 16th, 2019, 8:07 pm
mtnguy321 wrote:iOS 13 has been out for awhile. I mentioned before that I can’t download files on my iPad that it is installed on. Any fix yet? No problems on my other device using iOS 12

What happens when you try to download on iOS 13?
Oct 16th, 2019, 8:07 pm
Oct 23rd, 2019, 12:30 pm
The links to site upload.ac have been unusable for several days. I thought the new upload 'rule' was two blue arrow download sites for each download? The upload.ac link being the the only blue arrowed link for a number of magazines.

Several times now I have been unable to download what I wanted to, either via the blue arrow links or 'direct' the latter possibly because my browser is relatively locked down.

It's now getting to the point where premium is significantly less useful
Oct 23rd, 2019, 12:30 pm
Oct 25th, 2019, 3:55 pm
When clicking on the blue arrow, the link comes up. Then it immediately disappears and a rocket ship icon appears? I have joined premium yesterday and haven’t been able to download anything
Oct 25th, 2019, 3:55 pm
Oct 26th, 2019, 5:27 am
m100 wrote:The links to site upload.ac have been unusable for several days. I thought the new upload 'rule' was two blue arrow download sites for each download? The upload.ac link being the the only blue arrowed link for a number of magazines.

Several times now I have been unable to download what I wanted to, either via the blue arrow links or 'direct' the latter possibly because my browser is relatively locked down.

It's now getting to the point where premium is significantly less useful

We're trying to address this but are not sure why it doesn't work at random times: viewtopic.php?p=6921203#6921203 - we will likely end up removing the filehost from Premium completely if this continues.

tammile wrote:When clicking on the blue arrow, the link comes up. Then it immediately disappears and a rocket ship icon appears? I have joined premium yesterday and haven’t been able to download anything

This is a bug with our integration of the filehost Hulkload. It only happens the file you're trying to download has been deleted from Hulkload. It will be fixed before the end of the week to show you the correct error instead of the favicon.
Oct 26th, 2019, 5:27 am
Oct 26th, 2019, 5:28 pm
The premium links for DropApk have not properly worked for me for at least 5 days. Sometimes I wait for 5 plus minutes before the download finally starts. Today, all I get is an error message. I can download without the premium link. The main problem I have is that almost all of the items I want have only dropapk as the premium link, so it not working is a pain.
Oct 26th, 2019, 5:28 pm
Oct 28th, 2019, 9:05 pm
SUBooks wrote:The premium links for DropApk have not properly worked for me for at least 5 days. Sometimes I wait for 5 plus minutes before the download finally starts. Today, all I get is an error message. I can download without the premium link. The main problem I have is that almost all of the items I want have only dropapk as the premium link, so it not working is a pain.

This was fixed, it was part of this: viewtopic.php?p=6941832#6941832
Oct 28th, 2019, 9:05 pm
Nov 6th, 2019, 8:02 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
SUBooks wrote:The premium links for DropApk have not properly worked for me for at least 5 days. Sometimes I wait for 5 plus minutes before the download finally starts. Today, all I get is an error message. I can download without the premium link. The main problem I have is that almost all of the items I want have only dropapk as the premium link, so it not working is a pain.

Sorry but this is not fixed. For the past two days the premium links do NOT work with dropapk (at least not consistently, maybe one out of 20 attempts will work), but do with the other sites. It doesn't matter if I use firefox or safari.
Nov 6th, 2019, 8:02 pm
Nov 7th, 2019, 9:30 pm
SUBooks wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

Sorry but this is not fixed. For the past two days the premium links do NOT work with dropapk (at least not consistently, maybe one out of 20 attempts will work), but do with the other sites. It doesn't matter if I use firefox or safari.

Same for me.
Nov 7th, 2019, 9:30 pm
Jan 27th, 2020, 12:17 pm
Why do I get a message "cannot find user cookie" from some books and what can I do to prevent that?
Jan 27th, 2020, 12:17 pm