Call blocking, virus protection, eWallets, encryption tools
Oct 24th, 2019, 5:15 pm
Still having problem with upload.ac "There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror" with any attempt to download magazine
Oct 24th, 2019, 5:15 pm
Oct 24th, 2019, 5:17 pm
kkcomp wrote:Still having problem with upload.ac "There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror" with any attempt to download magazine

I'm having the same issue with books, today.
Oct 24th, 2019, 5:17 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Oct 24th, 2019, 9:16 pm
Hi, I have been having issues with downloading from drop.download for some time now. It takes on average 20-40 seconds to start downloading the file. Is there anything could be done to help to resolve this issue? Alot of times this is the only premium link available for the file so no alternatives. Thank you!
Oct 24th, 2019, 9:16 pm
Oct 24th, 2019, 11:56 pm
I have been having issues with upload.ac since yesterday, have tried at different times to download but have had no success.
Oct 24th, 2019, 11:56 pm
Oct 25th, 2019, 12:04 am
natykarp wrote:Hi, I have been having issues with downloading from drop.download for some time now. It takes on average 20-40 seconds to start downloading the file. Is there anything could be done to help to resolve this issue? Alot of times this is the only premium link available for the file so no alternatives. Thank you!

I think it's just a countdown. Considering we don't have to deal with captchas, I don't mind the wait. Just go on to another book until your save dialog pops up.
Oct 25th, 2019, 12:04 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Oct 25th, 2019, 4:13 am
Thank you, it might be the case, although I have been paying for the Premium membership for years and have never had to deal with such wait. That's why I decided to ask for help. It certainly beats captchas, you are right about that! )
Oct 25th, 2019, 4:13 am
Oct 25th, 2019, 4:15 am
There shouldn't be a countdown, we have a Premium account provided by Dropapk and they claim there are no limitations. I'm still looking into it.

EDIT: I meant dropapk, not uploadac
Oct 25th, 2019, 4:15 am
Oct 25th, 2019, 4:55 am
Disk4mat wrote:There shouldn't be a countdown, we have a Premium account provided by upload.ac and they claim there are no limitations. I'm still looking into it.

I have been experiencing a similar problem for the last few weeks. Sometimes it never connects. The browser that I normally use is Chrome. I switched to IE, and the problem disappeared. The connection is back to almost instantaneous. I don't know if a recent Chrome change is the cause of the problem
Oct 25th, 2019, 4:55 am
Oct 25th, 2019, 1:41 pm
On both my devices (android), the inline arrow downloader isn't doing anything when I try tapping on it. Is anyone else having this problem?
Oct 25th, 2019, 1:41 pm
Oct 25th, 2019, 2:20 pm
upload.ac seems to be connecting....right now, at least.
Oct 25th, 2019, 2:20 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Oct 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
When using the premium download for Dropapk, eventually a message comes us: "Error: Download-link not found." However, this is incorrect, since the file is available through the direct link. Thank goodness there is no long wait or glitchy captchas - just a box to check.
Oct 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm

Reject transphobia and all those who spread hate and ignorance.
Oct 26th, 2019, 7:02 pm
TommyT139 wrote:When using the premium download for Dropapk, eventually a message comes us: "Error: Download-link not found." However, this is incorrect, since the file is available through the direct link. Thank goodness there is no long wait or glitchy captchas - just a box to check.

Dropapk is currently working, might have been temporary.
Oct 26th, 2019, 7:02 pm
Oct 27th, 2019, 6:28 pm
There is an update a lot of the filehosts are making right now which resets a setting that needs to be changed back after the update. It's a very simple change we need to make, but there are a lot of filehosts we support and we don't know when/if each of them will push the update. Please PM me if you encounter a filehost not working.
Oct 27th, 2019, 6:28 pm
Oct 29th, 2019, 3:47 am
Just wanted to say thanks I love the premium feature. I've been part of Mobilism for over 11 years and even though I don't post very much I really appreciate the hard work put into this.
Oct 29th, 2019, 3:47 am
Oct 29th, 2019, 7:04 pm
Please note that the filehost uploads4u.net is completely down. We are not yet sure whether they have closed or are undergoing maintenance, but obviously all of their links are for the time being not functioning.
Oct 29th, 2019, 7:04 pm