Nov 7th, 2019, 9:57 pm
Merry60, Thank you for letting us know.
Good to know it is nothing to do with my PC.
Nov 7th, 2019, 9:57 pm
Nov 9th, 2019, 1:33 pm
Dropapk problem continues, which is frustrating because a very, very kind OP has just responded to my eBook request within two hours of asking, and I am trying to download the file.

Anyone know how their server upgrades are going?
Nov 9th, 2019, 1:33 pm
Nov 9th, 2019, 4:34 pm
SurfWitch wrote:Dropapk problem continues, which is frustrating because a very, very kind OP has just responded to my eBook request within two hours of asking, and I am trying to download the file.

Anyone know how their server upgrades are going?

Hello,

We still work to separate mobilism files at new server alone, we will done from it at 2 to 3 days.

We apologize for this problem, but our traffic increase 3x times at 2 weeks.

Will done soon and I will inform mobilism admin when done to let users know.

Best regards!
Nov 9th, 2019, 4:34 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 12:40 pm
As promised.

globalapk wrote:Hello,

I want inform you that problem at DropAPK was fixed.

If anyone face any problem, please let me know.

Best regards!
Nov 11th, 2019, 12:40 pm
Nov 13th, 2019, 7:42 am
Fairly new member, found something I'm not sure of. Tried downloading a book, both links now dead, OP inactive, so I requested the book. However, the book is actually a series of three volumes. However, the person who fulfilled my request only included the first volume. I did not specify that I wanted all three volumes; I assumed that's what I would get since that's what the OP uploaded. Was my request properly fulfilled?
Nov 13th, 2019, 7:42 am
Nov 13th, 2019, 9:08 am
palpcaso wrote:Fairly new member, found something I'm not sure of. Tried downloading a book, both links now dead, OP inactive, so I requested the book. However, the book is actually a series of three volumes. However, the person who fulfilled my request only included the first volume. I did not specify that I wanted all three volumes; I assumed that's what I would get since that's what the OP uploaded. Was my request properly fulfilled?

Yes, it was properly fulfilled. It would have been against the Requests Rules to post more than what was specifically mentioned in the request: one title, 10 WRZ$ reward.
Nov 13th, 2019, 9:08 am
Nov 13th, 2019, 9:32 am
merry60 wrote:
palpcaso wrote:Fairly new member, found something I'm not sure of. Tried downloading a book, both links now dead, OP inactive, so I requested the book. However, the book is actually a series of three volumes. However, the person who fulfilled my request only included the first volume. I did not specify that I wanted all three volumes; I assumed that's what I would get since that's what the OP uploaded. Was my request properly fulfilled?

Yes, it was properly fulfilled. It would have been against the Requests Rules to post more than what was specifically mentioned in the request: one title, 10 WRZ$ reward.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification.
Nov 13th, 2019, 9:32 am
Nov 17th, 2019, 10:57 am
Best regards!

Thought it worth saying thank you to the people at DropAPK. Downloads are working swiftly and smoothly.
Cheers guys :)
Nov 17th, 2019, 10:57 am
Nov 17th, 2019, 1:24 pm
SurfWitch wrote:
Best regards!

Thought it worth saying thank you to the people at DropAPK. Downloads are working swiftly and smoothly.
Cheers guys :)

You are welcome ;)
Nov 17th, 2019, 1:24 pm
Nov 27th, 2019, 8:48 pm
Why some papers/magz are now posted in this format: "DD MM YY" instead of "MM DD, YY"?
It makes sense if one posts some "foreign" or even UK papers/magz, but why US papers too?

merry60 wrote:Either option is valid regardless of the country of origin, neither alters the search results.
Nov 27th, 2019, 8:48 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Nov 30th, 2019, 6:44 pm
Hello,

I was searching for the Overlord Series (Light Novels) by Kugane Maruyama and noticed that not all of the books posted on the site correspond to the official english release; some of them are fan translations from an amateur online group. It should be noted that the official and fan translated versions are very different from one another in terms of language used and translation/localization quality.

My question is, for the sake of authenticity and product quality, can I post the missing official book releases or is this considered reposting since the same titles are technically already on the site?

Thanks in advance.
Nov 30th, 2019, 6:44 pm

Dead links? Shoot me a PM.
Nov 30th, 2019, 11:06 pm
RAMAR wrote:Hello,

I was searching for the Overlord Series (Light Novels) by Kugane Maruyama and noticed that not all of the books posted on the site correspond to the official english release; some of them are fan translations from an amateur online group. It should be noted that the official and fan translated versions are very different from one another in terms of language used and translation/localization quality.

My question is, for the sake of authenticity and product quality, can I post the missing official book releases or is this considered reposting since the same titles are technically already on the site?

Thanks in advance.

THAT is an excellent question. I look forward to the mod's response!
Nov 30th, 2019, 11:06 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Dec 1st, 2019, 12:03 am
RAMAR wrote:Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Official releases would be allowed anyway due to the difference in content, the Rule to replace with better quality files wouldn't even apply in this case.
Dec 1st, 2019, 12:03 am
Dec 1st, 2019, 4:36 pm
merry60 wrote:Official releases would be allowed anyway due to the difference in content, the Rule to replace with better quality files wouldn't even apply in this case.

Thank you for the clarification Merry60.
Dec 1st, 2019, 4:36 pm

Dead links? Shoot me a PM.
Dec 9th, 2019, 9:35 am
hi,
I cannot download from centfile and restfilee. The link page opens but after that the download links are completely unresponsive. I have tried different browsers and vpns. Nothing works. Quite a problem for some posts as these are the only links. Please help. In the past I have downloaded from these sites.

merry60 wrote:Please check your PMs, the site Centfile has changed the download buttons and the instructions to download have been modified accordingly.
Dec 9th, 2019, 9:35 am

Please check all links before requesting a refresh. Also, please give a link to the page you would like updated.