Call blocking, virus protection, eWallets, encryption tools
Oct 31st, 2019, 7:27 am
A second to none resource for Android apps. Updated apps every second. Thanks for the team behind Moblisim. Regards from Saudi Arabia
Oct 31st, 2019, 7:27 am
Nov 3rd, 2019, 3:19 pm
Hi there

since I upgraded to Chrome Beta 79, I have problems with the login for the premium downloader. I have to enter the login credentials each time I want to download. Before Chrome Beta 79, I had to provide the login credentials only once in a session. I guess this has something to do with the increased security in cookie handling, described in https://www.chromium.org/updates/same-site. This change will break many websites (inlcuding, amongst others Microsoft Azure) and requires small changes in the cookie handling. It would be great if someone could have a look at this before the new behaviour becomes standard in Chrome 80.
Nov 3rd, 2019, 3:19 pm
Nov 3rd, 2019, 7:02 pm
@firemobi
I had this problem a few months ago with Firefox. I deleted all cookies, site data, and cache and it fixed the problem. I know it's inconvenient, but try this first.
Nov 3rd, 2019, 7:02 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Nov 4th, 2019, 8:55 am
Hi there Anonyma'am,

Anonyma'am wrote:@firemobi
I had this problem a few months ago with Firefox. I deleted all cookies, site data, and cache and it fixed the problem. I know it's inconvenient, but try this first.

unfortunately this didn't help. The September 30 entry of https://www.chromium.org/updates/same-site describes how to test the behaviour with the new security. I used this information to temporary disable the added security measures and it works again. Looks like someone really needs to have a look at the cookie attributes `SameSite=None` and `Secure`.
Nov 4th, 2019, 8:55 am
Nov 5th, 2019, 1:48 am
Disk4mat wrote:
TommyT139 wrote:When using the premium download for Dropapk, eventually a message comes us: "Error: Download-link not found." However, this is incorrect, since the file is available through the direct link. Thank goodness there is no long wait or glitchy captchas - just a box to check.

Dropapk is currently working, might have been temporary.

Just for info: at the time of writing Dropapk via Primium Download is completely down for me - had issues for days already.... Direct download from dropapk works fine....

Cheers
Nov 5th, 2019, 1:48 am
Nov 5th, 2019, 2:20 am
@mookrhodan I PMed the owner of the Dropapk, the issue appears to be on their side as logging in is currently down. Instead of downloading immediately you just get an empty grey screen in the Premium Downloader's window.
Nov 5th, 2019, 2:20 am
Nov 5th, 2019, 3:02 pm
Amazing! It’s a fantastic service, with very responsive support.
Thanks a million!
Nov 5th, 2019, 3:02 pm
Nov 5th, 2019, 9:25 pm
I'm having a similar problem. Download sits at "waiting for mblservices.org" then quits after a minute or so. I've tried three different browsers with my VPN running. Still the same results.
Nov 5th, 2019, 9:25 pm
Nov 6th, 2019, 4:32 am
dropapk does not work with my premium subscription. And many new books seem to be stored there as the only premium site. When I click on the blue arrow, nothing happens. At this point this greatly diminishes the value of premium membership
Nov 6th, 2019, 4:32 am
Nov 6th, 2019, 5:45 am
williamk wrote:dropapk does not work with my premium subscription. And many new books seem to be stored there as the only premium site. When I click on the blue arrow, nothing happens. At this point this greatly diminishes the value of premium membership

There is nothing we can do about this. It is an issue that must be fixed on Dropapk's side and we have contacted them in regards to this. If you'd like to see for yourself what the problem is, create a free account on Dropapk, log in, and click on My Account at the top. Whenever the Premium Downloader fails to work, you will also fail to get to the My Account page (it will time out or take a very long time).
Nov 6th, 2019, 5:45 am
Nov 6th, 2019, 8:03 am
We under DDos attack, we will be back now.

from the dropapk owner.
Nov 6th, 2019, 8:03 am
Nov 6th, 2019, 8:17 am
lancelot69 wrote:

from the dropapk owner.

Still not working for premium downloads, for me anyway. Still the same message that there's a problem with this file host.
Nov 6th, 2019, 8:17 am
Nov 6th, 2019, 10:01 am
C0820 wrote:
lancelot69 wrote:

from the dropapk owner.

Still not working for premium downloads, for me anyway. Still the same message that there's a problem with this file host.

It works intermittently for me now.
Nov 6th, 2019, 10:01 am
Nov 7th, 2019, 6:39 pm
Regarding Dropapk, if I click on it and leave it alone for awhile, it usually downloads. It may take a couple of minutes, but it does work.
Nov 7th, 2019, 6:39 pm

Nov 7th, 2019, 7:44 pm
Update on Dropapk: the owner told me that he will be moving some of the files to different servers to reduce the load and that he will keep me updated when this happens. We think it makes sense to wait until the issue is resolved rather than remove it from our supported filehosts entirely, for now.
Nov 7th, 2019, 7:44 pm