Anything that does not fit into one of the other categories
Dec 11th, 2019, 9:16 pm
BlackMarket v1.0_b8.1 [ads free]
Requirements: 4.0+
Overview: Black market apps for android is also known as black market alpha apk which is developed for android users . blackmart app apk is best application and most popular among all users of android phones

Download black market app store for android – blackmarket apk download black market app store features – how to use black market apk on android platform so you can go on and still keep browsing lists of games, apps under tons of different categories which include racing, action and adventure filling the most of the games. while under the. Black market is a free android app that lets you download the premium android apps on your phone entirely for free. and the best thing about black market is you can try all the premium apps rather than the selected one. the app consists of more than 30,000 apps which also includes the free ones. in other words, black market app store is an.

What's New:
No changlogs

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allNA

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/20n7sazh654z

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/u1m40d4pkg41
Dec 11th, 2019, 9:16 pm
Dec 12th, 2019, 12:42 am
I know of BlackMart is this different app altogether?
Dec 12th, 2019, 12:42 am
Dec 12th, 2019, 12:54 am
Yeah... This seems ridiculously shady. No thanks.
Dec 12th, 2019, 12:54 am
Dec 12th, 2019, 8:27 am
lesta_smsc wrote:I know of BlackMart is this different app altogether?

Yes both apps are different from each other blackmart has no more application but black market is full of application and they are updating every week
Dec 12th, 2019, 8:27 am
Dec 12th, 2019, 8:30 am
DefaultUsers wrote:Yeah... This seems ridiculously shady. No thanks.

I think firstly you should try it and then see me yeah that works thank you
Dec 12th, 2019, 8:30 am
Dec 12th, 2019, 6:28 pm
waqas11112 wrote:

Did I say anything about YOU? No. You're a random nobody on here, posting an app that isn't known to seemingly anyone. Even more so, the description makes zero sense and that's a huge red flag to me. I have no problem running this in a sandbox and completely tearing it apart, but as a general rule I don't download ANYTHING that seems as sketchy as this. So good luck bud.
Dec 12th, 2019, 6:28 pm
Dec 12th, 2019, 8:03 pm
Do not forget to add "v" before the version number in titles. Edited by me
Dec 12th, 2019, 8:03 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Dec 14th, 2019, 8:08 am
Didn`t know this app was still around. I remember this on my T Mobile G1. Those were the good Ole Android days.
Dec 14th, 2019, 8:08 am

I ❤️ this community
Current Device(s):
Due to the rapid changes in my device catalog, I won't be updating this list anymore.
Image.
Dec 14th, 2019, 8:09 am
This app used to be gold. Nothing shady. Solid.
Dec 14th, 2019, 8:09 am

I ❤️ this community
Current Device(s):
Due to the rapid changes in my device catalog, I won't be updating this list anymore.
Image.
Dec 14th, 2019, 1:37 pm
I still have Blackmart v0.99.2.83B on my device and it still works perfectly without ads popping up all over the place.
Dec 14th, 2019, 1:37 pm
Dec 15th, 2019, 5:50 pm
byakuya54654 wrote:Why do you need this when you have mobilism?
Add it to your collection, little pirate.
Dec 15th, 2019, 5:50 pm
Dec 15th, 2019, 7:34 pm
Sup bro, didn`t download that cause I am on data right now, but I know this app, I used it in the past. And I can tell you if the APK is legit, take it asap the app is quick, no need for mirror links (download the apps directly from blackmart) and more or less any app for free.
Dec 15th, 2019, 7:34 pm
Dec 15th, 2019, 9:51 pm
What`s with the arse about face description?
Sort it out and people might actually see the app as a worth while app to use
Dec 15th, 2019, 9:51 pm

He Who Controls The Spice Controls The Universe...
Dec 16th, 2019, 11:52 pm
DefaultUsers wrote:
waqas11112 wrote:

Did I say anything about YOU? No. You're a random nobody on here, posting an app that isn't known to seemingly anyone. Even more so, the description makes zero sense and that's a huge red flag to me. I have no problem running this in a sandbox and completely tearing it apart, but as a general rule I don't download ANYTHING that seems as sketchy as this. So good luck bud.

What a Scum Bag Man, Why not just say thanks and keep it moving instead of talking shit about dude. Thats why i will never crack a app and upload people are ungrateful has shit!!
Dec 16th, 2019, 11:52 pm