Discounts, shopping apps, anything that helps you make purchases online
Dec 16th, 2019, 1:22 am
AliExpress - Smarter Shopping, Better Living v8.3.0 [Mod]
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: The AliExpress app is an online shopping marketplace at your fingertips. Millions of people from all around the world have found some of their favorite items through us. Perhaps some of your neighbors or friends have already fallen in love with shopping on AliExpress.

ImageImage

Here’s why:
Our customers have access to great products at incredible prices. Buying directly from sellers in China means you can buy the same products you can get anywhere else, but for much lower prices!
Buyers on AliExpress have access to a choice of 100+ million products. You can find just about anything you wish for among our large product selection. You can get anything from clothing, shoes and accessories, to car parts, electronics and baby care items. You can even find a range of different customizable products too.
Another reason to fall in love with AliExpress is that we give free shipping on over 75% of our products!
In addition, the AliExpress app offers great value with daily deals, regular promotions and thousands of coupon giveaways.
The AliExpress app comes packed with features and functions designed to give you a safe and joyous shopping experience. Use our app to:
★Shop by product category
★Conveniently search for products with search filters
★Read buyer reviews
★Create Wish Lists
★Share products with friends via email, Facebook or other social media
★Make secure online payments
★Track your packages
★Receive instant updates on your order status
★Manage your orders
★Chat with sellers
★Get Buyer Protection on all your purchases
The AliExpress app is for people who love convenient shopping without the extra cost. Find out what value we’ve got in store for you!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Language Support
The AliExpress App is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish,Italian, Hebrew, German, French, Thai and Bahasa Indonesia.
Get in touch with us, we love hearing from you!
If you find any areas for improvement while using the app, or have any ideas to make shopping on the app even more convenient, please let us know! You can leave feedback in the app by selecting “More Options” -> “App Feedback”, or leave feedback in Google Play.
We look forward to hearing from you!
AliExpress.com Overview
Launched in April 2010, AliExpress is a global retail marketplace targeted at buyers worldwide. The platform enables consumers from around the world to buy directly from wholesalers and manufacturers in China and have access to a wide variety of products at competitive prices. AliExpress is a business within Alibaba Group.
AliExpress offers over 100 million fascinating product listings from a range of over 25 different categories including the following: Apparel & Accessories, Automobiles & Motorcycles, Phones & Telecommunications, Computers & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Beauty & Health, Lights & Lighting, Luggage & Bags, Shoes, Toys & Hobbies, Watches, Jewelry, and many more.
AliExpress makes shopping easy and convenient all around the world.

Whats New:
Discover the best Black Friday 2019 deals, exclusive offers and coupons with AliExpress' Black Friday sale edition app!

• Register now and enjoy a US $0.01 deal for your first order
• Add great deals to cart to prepare for the big sale
• Collect coupons and gain coins
• Watch celebrity bloggers' live streams to discover our best deals

AliExpress' Black Friday 2019 Sale goes from Nov 29, 12:00 AM PT to Dec 3, 11:59 PM PT. Don't miss the chance of the year to get all the items of your dreams!

- Modification checking disabled
- Update checking disabled

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alibaba.aliexpresshd

Download Instructions: credit LightOne's
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/527ae68501cb59d8

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/iicar1a74c2u
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/j0q8jbbu
Dec 16th, 2019, 1:22 am

Dec 16th, 2019, 6:38 pm
Wow thanks a lot Nocta! This is a great start to get this app modded and de-bloated! Hopefully in the future this can be further cut down and trimmed as AliExpress is indeed a great shopping service but this app has become a nightmare of size, unnecessary background services and massive user resources.. the last version currently is clocking-in at 24 Broadcast Receiver entries and 260 activities.. unbelievable! Again, thanks a lot for this!
Dec 16th, 2019, 6:38 pm
Dec 16th, 2019, 9:55 pm
Really nice.Thnx!
Dec 16th, 2019, 9:55 pm
Dec 17th, 2019, 2:48 am
Just a quick question. Why is the stock AliExpress Google Play v8.30 version 36Mb while this modded version is 68Mb.. almost double the APK size?
Dec 17th, 2019, 2:48 am
Dec 17th, 2019, 3:38 am
VeEuzUKY wrote:Just a quick question. Why is the stock AliExpress Google Play v8.30 version 36Mb while this modded version is 68Mb.. almost double the APK size?

The GP version has 71.38MB what you entered is before installation :)
Dec 17th, 2019, 3:38 am

Dec 17th, 2019, 5:18 am
Nocna Furia wrote:
VeEuzUKY wrote:Just a quick question. Why is the stock AliExpress Google Play v8.30 version 36Mb while this modded version is 68Mb.. almost double the APK size?

The GP version has 71.38MB what you entered is before installation :)

Haaaa yes makes sense, understood! Thank you :)
Dec 17th, 2019, 5:18 am
Dec 21st, 2019, 3:08 am
VeEuzUKY wrote:Wow thanks a lot Nocta! This is a great start to get this app modded and de-bloated! Hopefully in the future this can be further cut down and trimmed as AliExpress is indeed a great shopping service but this app has become a nightmare of size, unnecessary background services and massive user resources.. the last version currently is clocking-in at 24 Broadcast Receiver entries and 260 activities.. unbelievable! Again, thanks a lot for this!
Great insights, thank you
Dec 21st, 2019, 3:08 am
Dec 21st, 2019, 9:39 am
So far I 'helped' myself by disabling almost ALL of the Ali App services to prevent the notorious background run, the huge memory gobbling. I am looking forward to testing YOUR solution to see if this "sucker" (how true!) is really tamed now. I need my daily coins..
Thanks!
Dec 21st, 2019, 9:39 am
Dec 21st, 2019, 10:41 am
Aspie1 wrote:So far I 'helped' myself by disabling almost ALL of the Ali App services to prevent the notorious background run, the huge memory gobbling. I am looking forward to testing YOUR solution to see if this "sucker" (how true!) is really tamed now. I need my daily coins..
Thanks!

Sorry but how exactly do you do this?
Dec 21st, 2019, 10:41 am
Dec 22nd, 2019, 9:55 am
Valky wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:So far I 'helped' myself by disabling almost ALL of the Ali App services to prevent the notorious background run, the huge memory gobbling. I am looking forward to testing YOUR solution to see if this "sucker" (how true!) is really tamed now. I need my daily coins..
Thanks!

Sorry but how exactly do you do this?

I am using the "3C System Tools" /"Process Tools" app that allows the control of any App and its background services.
By disabling the majority pf these little helper calls (a little trial and error) I managed to tame the beast. Mainly its notorious restarts that sucked up 100MB of precious RAM and ate my CPU alive. Meaning when I exit the Ali app it would NOT come back on its own. Worked fairly well since.
Haven't tried this modded version but am hoping that the author 'listened' to my plea and previous mentioning of this method to castrate this sucker app.
Dec 22nd, 2019, 9:55 am
Jan 15th, 2020, 9:29 am
I don't seem to be able to make any payments with this anymore. I get an "Ooops something went wrong" warning screen. Stock v8.4.0.seems to fix the problem. Appreciated if an update on the Mod Lite is possible. Thanks a lot :)
Jan 15th, 2020, 9:29 am
Jan 15th, 2020, 10:02 am
VeEuzUKY wrote:I don't seem to be able to make any payments with this anymore. I get an "Ooops something went wrong" warning screen. Stock v8.4.0.seems to fix the problem. Appreciated if an update on the Mod Lite is possible. Thanks a lot :)

Me2!
I lost a good deal and coupon with this version. My own "hack" (see above) had a similar issue, but at least the order went through, so I could finalize the payment AFTERWARDS accordingly from anywhere, even a PC.
It is unfortunate that this app is bloatware and getting more intrusive and fat with each revision.
I am now freezing/unfreezing the original version daily; to keep sanity on my Android device and still grab the rebate coins.
Strange new world..
Jan 15th, 2020, 10:02 am
Jan 15th, 2020, 1:02 pm
Aspie1 wrote:
VeEuzUKY wrote:I don't seem to be able to make any payments with this anymore. I get an "Ooops something went wrong" warning screen. Stock v8.4.0.seems to fix the problem. Appreciated if an update on the Mod Lite is possible. Thanks a lot :)

Me2!
I lost a good deal and coupon with this version. My own "hack" (see above) had a similar issue, but at least the order went through, so I could finalize the payment AFTERWARDS accordingly from anywhere, even a PC.
It is unfortunate that this app is bloatware and getting more intrusive and fat with each revision.
I am now freezing/unfreezing the original version daily; to keep sanity on my Android device and still grab the rebate coins.
Strange new world..

This app has become an absolute nightmare!.. with every single piece of Chinese software, it ends up in a monstrosity. I don't even dare to imagine what this app is really doing in the background on millions of users' hardware installed on worldwide. Best and only solution is to get rid of the app all together and just use their web site.
Jan 15th, 2020, 1:02 pm
Jan 16th, 2020, 9:14 am
VeEuzUKY:
the problem is that prices differ A LOT when ordering from the browser or web.
Latest example during the 'winter sale': the same article (wooden marble run) was $27 in the web browser, but when ordering it from the app it was $20! Usually the difference is about 2-3%; I assume that Ali is trying to lure folks to the app. That's why mine is frozen most of the time now.
Jan 16th, 2020, 9:14 am
Feb 7th, 2020, 6:53 pm
Ye well any chance for dark mode?
Feb 7th, 2020, 6:53 pm