Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 28th, 2007, 8:48 pm
Hi!

Past weeks have seen a huge amount of ebooks that have been released here (and a huge amount of WRZ$ given by mods!). However, I was a few dubitative about the relevance of this. Since reward was decreased to (only) 5WRZ$, people have to increase the number of ebooks to earn money. I think mods have to differentiate "uploaders" from "leechers". You provide more efforts by downloading and uploading (file and image) on a new server than by only leeching works of others. Although leech is allowed on ppcw, I suggest to everyone to make an effort for uploading; in addition, people are more lucky to find working links by multiplicating mirrors!

++

PS: don't forget this post even it's not lucrative :wink: !!
Feb 28th, 2007, 8:48 pm

SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Mar 1st, 2007, 1:26 pm
All the books I have posted here I uploaded to my rapidshare account and everytime you will find a foto of the cover and the description of the book. I think that this is the right way. :P
The multiple posts with a lot of files are very often "copies" of other rapidshare search sites. I wrote sometime ago to lifehacker that there should be a difference valutation of the normal posts and the multiple posts. :?:
I upload my file to rapidshare, search a good photo and description and i will "earn" 5 $WRZ for each release. Other useres will "link" other releases with, for example 50 eBooks, and will "earn" 250 $WRZ. For me this is not the correct way. I think that in this forum there are users (not me), like the moderators and the crackers, which work more harder than other users and "earn" not so much $WRZ for there work and their time. :cry:
Mar 1st, 2007, 1:26 pm

timothy, 27/11/2006 - 16/08/2010
Mar 1st, 2007, 4:50 pm
Yes it's exactly what I mean timothy85 :wink:
Mar 1st, 2007, 4:50 pm

SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Mar 2nd, 2007, 3:00 pm
thanks to lifehacker for the modification of the $WRZ.
Mar 2nd, 2007, 3:00 pm

timothy, 27/11/2006 - 16/08/2010