Dec 29th, 2019, 5:47 pm
Not sure if this is the right place for this question. recently I've found ebook posts here with links to centfile or restfilee, but once there (i.e. at these upload sites), none of the download buttons work or respond at all (neither the fast or slow download), on any of the three browsers I've tried (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge). The adverts work fine, though :) I'm wondering if I'm missing something, because none of the posts here show any comments about any problems with these uploads.
Dec 29th, 2019, 5:47 pm
Dec 29th, 2019, 6:32 pm
Check out the screencaptures in the Centfiles and Restfilee sections of this post: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944

They both recently changed their set-ups and have "hidden" the first button in a really odd place.
Dec 29th, 2019, 6:32 pm

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Dec 30th, 2019, 5:00 am
Fizban wrote:Check out the screencaptures in the Centfiles and Restfilee sections of this post: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944

They both recently changed their set-ups and have "hidden" the first button in a really odd place.

Thank you! I would never have seen that.
Dec 30th, 2019, 5:00 am
Mar 6th, 2020, 5:17 am
Can one search for a ranking of books by "Thank You" number?
Effectively resulting in a list of most to least popular.

Thanks

joe
Mar 6th, 2020, 5:17 am
May 19th, 2020, 4:04 am
...(I lost the link to Advanced Search send help plz thx lol...) :lol:
May 19th, 2020, 4:04 am
May 19th, 2020, 4:59 am
AquilaLorelei wrote:...(I lost the link to Advanced Search send help please thx lol...) :lol:

It's at the *very* top of the page above the black mobilism banner and next to Forums.

2.0: http://images.mobilism.org/?di=V2K9
classic: http://images.mobilism.org/?di=D7HWDULP
May 19th, 2020, 4:59 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Sep 22nd, 2020, 3:20 pm
Hello, when I have downloaded a pdf magazine to my iPad , it occasionally is listed as a data file , rather than a pdf file, and I don’t know how to do anything with it to make it a readable pdf file in Apple Books.

Is there a solution?
Sep 22nd, 2020, 3:20 pm
Sep 23rd, 2020, 4:51 am
stucola wrote:Hello, when I have downloaded a pdf magazine to my iPad , it occasionally is listed as a data file , rather than a pdf file, and I don’t know how to do anything with it to make it a readable pdf file in Apple Books.

Is there a solution?

Could you send me a PM with a link or two where this happens? This is not a problem we've come across before with PDFs so we need to determine if it's a glitch on the filehost's side, with the file uploaded, or something else.
Sep 23rd, 2020, 4:51 am

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Oct 8th, 2020, 7:26 pm
Hi.
Anybody knows where to find dictionaries in .idx for my e-reader?
Oct 8th, 2020, 7:26 pm
Oct 8th, 2020, 8:58 pm
.idx is an index file. This is built from a database - in this case an ebook in a proper format such as .epub or .azw or .pdf.
Oct 8th, 2020, 8:58 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Oct 9th, 2020, 11:01 am
What I meant is that I have an app in my e-reader that allows me to tap in one word and opens the StarDict dictionaries I downloaded. I just want to know where to find more of these.
Oct 9th, 2020, 11:01 am
Dec 5th, 2022, 5:26 am
Amill wrote:What I meant is that I have an app in my e-reader that allows me to tap in one word and opens the StarDict dictionaries I downloaded. I just want to know where to find more of these.
Hello , can anyone help me to suggest the way that could help me to generate what wise for kindle Paperwhite ??? Please
Dec 5th, 2022, 5:26 am
Jan 25th, 2023, 5:13 pm
I'd like to know what the various symbols at the beginning of each book listing mean. Blue circle with checkmark, orange symbol with arrow, etc. I haven't been able to discern a pattern so don't know if understanding them would help me in my searches or not. Thank you!
Jan 25th, 2023, 5:13 pm
Jan 25th, 2023, 9:59 pm
Nikolena wrote:I'd like to know what the various symbols at the beginning of each book listing mean. Blue circle with checkmark, orange symbol with arrow, etc. I haven't been able to discern a pattern so don't know if understanding them would help me in my searches or not. Thank you!

If you place the cursor over the symbols, the system will give you the info you need, but here you go anyway:

1. If you are using Mobilism 2.0:

2. If you are on Classic version:
Jan 25th, 2023, 9:59 pm