Adult games such as strip poker. Only enter if you are 18 or older.
Nov 28th, 2019, 8:23 pm
The filehost ul.to is currently experiencing an issue. We are working on resolving it (error will look like: "Error 3 with filehost ul.to. Please PM Disk4mat.").

EDIT: fixed.
Nov 28th, 2019, 8:23 pm
Nov 28th, 2019, 10:37 pm
I`ve been member since years, I need to renew, is it possible to get black Friday discounts?
Nov 28th, 2019, 10:37 pm
Nov 29th, 2019, 3:33 am
I've renewed again for the xx number of years. I should just pay for the Platinum since I have probably almost donated that much anyway. It's the best site and great having premium to avoid captcha and waiting and constant redirects. Best money spent this year. :)
Nov 29th, 2019, 3:33 am

Please hit the reupload button if links are dead.
Nov 29th, 2019, 3:57 am
Just finished 1st year Premium... and just renewed it, too good not too...
Nov 29th, 2019, 3:57 am
Nov 29th, 2019, 2:00 pm
I've just upgraded to the premium account. The first download via the blue arrow went through perfectly. But after that I don't get the log-in screen, just a message that says:
Expiration: 2020-11-29
Today's date: 2019-11-29

And the only option is a little cross to close the screen. The link downloaded when I went directly to the upload.ac site. Have I done something wrong?
Nov 29th, 2019, 2:00 pm

Nov 29th, 2019, 2:03 pm
Just renewed for another year! Best money spent!
Nov 29th, 2019, 2:03 pm
Nov 29th, 2019, 3:54 pm
I have had a premium account for last 4 years, I have now decided to get a lifetime membership. I couldn't be happier. :thumbup:
Nov 29th, 2019, 3:54 pm
Nov 29th, 2019, 4:00 pm
Disk4mat wrote:The filehost ul.to is currently experiencing an issue. We are working on resolving it (error will look like: "Error 3 with filehost ul.to. Please PM Disk4mat.").

EDIT: fixed.
Hi please update the mobilism app for & please please add download manager support. So that we can can download faster via ADM or IDM app
Nov 29th, 2019, 4:00 pm
Nov 29th, 2019, 6:11 pm
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!! Premium for life, baby!!
Nov 29th, 2019, 6:11 pm
Nov 30th, 2019, 6:11 am
ozswede wrote:I've just upgraded to the premium account. The first download via the blue arrow went through perfectly. But after that I don't get the log-in screen, just a message that says:
Expiration: 2020-11-29
Today's date: 2019-11-29

And the only option is a little cross to close the screen. The link downloaded when I went directly to the upload.ac site. Have I done something wrong?

That usually means that you are already logged in to the premium service (mbl services) and you don't need to login again until you clear cookies or your browsing data etc. You need to wait for a little while for the download to begin automatically. It starts within a few seconds most of the time. This is just the lag for the service to bring us the download link directly or sometimes the file is downloaded first to a Mobilism server and then we can download it from there which happens automatically (no additional clicking involved).
I use the premium downloader as I've paid for it and once I'm logged in for a file download, I don't have to login again each & every time I want to download some other file in a post.
Nov 30th, 2019, 6:11 am
Nov 30th, 2019, 11:35 am
That usually means that you are already logged in to the premium service (mbl services) and you don't need to login again until you clear cookies or your browsing data etc. You need to wait for a little while for the download to begin automatically. It starts within a few seconds most of the time. This is just the lag for the service to bring us the download link directly or sometimes the file is downloaded first to a Mobilism server and then we can download it from there which happens automatically (no additional clicking involved).
I use the premium downloader as I've paid for it and once I'm logged in for a file download, I don't have to login again each & every time I want to download some other file in a post.

Thank you for the answer. However, that doesn't appear to be the case here. Again today, the first download went perfectly after I logged in to Premium. The second attempt on a new book gave me the same grey screen and nothing happened - no download attempt at all. I was eventually forced to go via the dropapk link to get the file. I use a VPN (CyberGhost) so would that affect it?
Nov 30th, 2019, 11:35 am

Nov 30th, 2019, 9:56 pm
Anyone else having to log in for every post? Have tried different browsers, clearing cache, etc. Every single post I hve to log back in to use the premium downloader. Any ideas?
Nov 30th, 2019, 9:56 pm
Dec 1st, 2019, 3:06 pm
Wasn’t sure ... but was willing to give it a try.
Turned my trial into a Premium for life.
What a difference it makes! Very satisfied!
Thank you!
Dec 1st, 2019, 3:06 pm
Dec 1st, 2019, 9:40 pm
I took the $$ for about 3-4 years of annual Premium renewal and decided to go for Platinum (the discount of your late donation helps offset the cost!). I doubt I'll ever regret that decision. :D Thanks for a great site, and it helps keep the seniors in my family full up on audiobooks and reading. Can't have them out playing in traffic.
Dec 1st, 2019, 9:40 pm
Dec 2nd, 2019, 6:59 am
@D4M

FYI, IntoUpload:
I'm getting "This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources: The site you try to visit isn't secure.)" in Chrome.
What does that mean?!
Dec 2nd, 2019, 6:59 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image