Workouts, nutrition, tracking
Jan 7th, 2020, 9:48 pm
@stillnoar there haven't been any changes on our end, it must be something else. I do recommend you switch to a modern browser; while I also have favorite software that I continue using despite it being very old, using a browser which is no longer updated makes it vulnerable to exploits. My personal favorite browser right now is Brave.
Jan 7th, 2020, 9:48 pm
Jan 8th, 2020, 2:22 pm
@Disk4mat
Oh I do use the latest browser for exploring the unknown, but at places that are more like home, if Opera will perform, it is just so much friendlier for me. Take here at Mobilism. I go into a forum and space down to go through the page of entries, when I get the the end, spacebar again takes me to the next page, so I can browse without thinking just with one key. Like melted butter on hot corn bread. Plus using a mouse for extended periods is hell on my hands.

I suspect that it is probably host/isp related, some update on their end with html5, tsl, or likewise, that has just passed the bar for Opera.

Thanks for the reply. And keep up the good work here at Mobilism.
Jan 8th, 2020, 2:22 pm
Jan 8th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Even with the blue arrow I have to give my username and passcode each time, I never have to do this before, is it normal?

Thanks for any help
Jan 8th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Jan 8th, 2020, 8:04 pm
Bluesea13 wrote:Even with the blue arrow I have to give my username and passcode each time, I never have to do this before, is it normal?

Thanks for any help

Nothing changed on our end so something must have on yours. If you now have to enter the password each time it means that for whatever reason the session/login cookie is not being saved. Did you add any plugins to your browser recently?
Jan 8th, 2020, 8:04 pm
Jan 8th, 2020, 8:30 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Bluesea13 wrote:Even with the blue arrow I have to give my username and passcode each time, I never have to do this before, is it normal?

Thanks for any help

Nothing changed on our end so something must have on yours. If you now have to enter the password each time it means that for whatever reason the session/login cookie is not being saved. Did you add any plugins to your browser recently?

No, nothing had changed....
Jan 8th, 2020, 8:30 pm
Jan 8th, 2020, 9:25 pm
Bluesea13 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

Thanks for any help

No, nothing had changed....

Check if you have 'Third Party Cookies' enabled.

Hope this helps!
Jan 8th, 2020, 9:25 pm
Jan 9th, 2020, 4:11 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@stillnoar there haven't been any changes on our end, it must be something else. I do recommend you switch to a modern browser; while I also have favorite software that I continue using despite it being very old, using a browser which is no longer updated makes it vulnerable to exploits. My personal favorite browser right now is Brave.

Same situation here. No more blue arrows at all and I'm using the latest chrome version on Android 10.

Also tried to download via the app but there was a weird issue that asked me to choose between Gmail and Outlook right after clicking on premium download link and being prompted with the message starting download.
If I don't select any of them I do not get the file and when I finally chose Gmail I had to write an email to the following address: crashreport2x@gmail.com

After the email I tried again and got the app but work the .mobi extension.

Any clues on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance
Jan 9th, 2020, 4:11 pm
Jan 9th, 2020, 6:18 pm
Two premium links in a row " file not found" . The file only went up on the 7th Is this an error or something new?
viewtopic.php?f=122&t=3468108
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=3468197
I can download the file if I go to the site and jump through all their hoops. Should the premium link expire after only 2 days? Please tell me this is not the new normal.
Jan 9th, 2020, 6:18 pm
Jan 9th, 2020, 6:38 pm
sniff57 wrote:Two premium links in a row " file not found" . The file only went up on the 7th Is this an error or something new?
I can download the file if I go to the site and jump through all their hoops. Should the premium link expire after only 2 days? Please tell me this is not the new normal.

Those two files don't exist even if I try downloading manually: https://prnt.sc/qlfv1z (see url at the top)
Are you sure they were the ones you managed to download normally? A Premium link should work for as long as the link is available on the filehost, there shouldn't be a difference between the availability.
Jan 9th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Jan 9th, 2020, 6:59 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
sniff57 wrote:Two premium links in a row " file not found" . The file only went up on the 7th Is this an error or something new?

Those two files don't exist even if I try downloading manually: https://prnt.sc/qlfv1z (see url at the top)
Are you sure they were the ones you managed to download normally? A Premium link should work for as long as the link is available on the filehost, there shouldn't be a difference between the availability.

You are correct and I am wrong. Both of the premium links are "file not found" no matter what you do. I grabbed them from the non premium links. Still, isn't that a very short window to grab those files? They went up on the 7th but by the 9th the premium link is no good?
Jan 9th, 2020, 6:59 pm
Jan 10th, 2020, 4:11 am
I have just signed up for Mobilism Premium - wow - wish I had done it sooner. Thanks so much to you all who contribute in one way or another I truly appreciate all your efforts.
Jan 10th, 2020, 4:11 am
Jan 10th, 2020, 5:58 am
sniff57 wrote:
disk4mat wrote:Those two files don't exist even if I try downloading manually: https://prnt.sc/qlfv1z (see url at the top)

You are correct and I am wrong. Both of the premium links are "file not found" no matter what you do. I grabbed them from the non premium links. Still, isn't that a very short window to grab those files? They went up on the 7th but by the 9th the premium link is no good?

Yes, it's very short and it is indeed unusual, but that's just the way it is sometimes.
Jan 10th, 2020, 5:58 am
Jan 10th, 2020, 2:29 pm
I'm still having issues with upload.ac, magazines from the 8th still reading Error: Download-link not found
Jan 10th, 2020, 2:29 pm
Jan 10th, 2020, 6:40 pm
PollyOz wrote:I'm still having issues with upload.ac, magazines from the 8th still reading Error: Download-link not found

There's nothing anyone can do about that other than reupload. If the link has been removed/deleted, there is no way the Premium Downloader can fetch the file. Yes, as I mentioned above it is indeed strange that upload.ac is having files removed this quickly, but as far as the Premium Downloader is concerned it cannot fetch files that no longer exist.
Jan 10th, 2020, 6:40 pm
Jan 11th, 2020, 4:04 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
sniff57 wrote:
disk4mat wrote:Those two files don't exist even if I try downloading manually: https://prnt.sc/qlfv1z (see url at the top)

Yes, it's very short and it is indeed unusual, but that's just the way it is sometimes.

Too quick for my money... :o
Jan 11th, 2020, 4:04 pm