Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 15th, 2020, 11:30 am
Stepping Up series by Lisa Renee Jones (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 882 kB | Version: Re-issue 2020/2021
Overview: New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara's character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Follow My Lead (#1): After the roaring success of the first season, the pressure is on America's most popular reality dance show. And no one is feeling it as much as guest judge and TV presenter Darla James. This opportunity could make her career soar…or sink. But when her nemesis, the very hot and infuriating Blake Nelson, is asked to join the show, too, Darla wonders exactly what she's signed up for!

But the sparks—on camera and off—between Darla and Blake are brighter than a Georgia firecracker, and all the tension between them has turned into wicked, mind-blowing, melt-your-brain sex. If anyone finds out, it will be the end of both their reputations—and the scandal of the television season. Then again, with chemistry like theirs, it might be worth it!

This was previously published with Harlequin, and is a reissue.

Winning Moves (#2): America's hottest dance reality TV show is taking the show on the road with a three-month tour, followed by a yearlong run at a Vegas hotel. All they need is a new choreographer. Someone experienced, who will shake things up. Someone like dancer Kat Moore…who just happens to be the ex-wife of the show's director, Jason Alright!

Jason will do anything to ensure Kat takes this job. Even if it means playing dirty. He let Kat walk away once before, and this time he's determined to keep her as close as possible—preferably naked in his bed! But Kat won't be won over so easily…. He'll need to come up with some new moves if he hopes to sweep her off her feet again!

This was previously published with Harlequin, and is a reissue.

Watch Me (#3): Twelve young dancers are competing for the dream. Only one will win. But with sabotaged sets and flooded living quarters, the "Curse" threatens both competitors and crew. And unless she can turn this train wreck into a TV triumph, producer Meagan Tippan's dream will be the Curse's last victim…

Enter security head and former Special Forces soldier—and all-around pain in Meagan's butt—Sam Kellar. He's a nightmare…and the stuff that X-rated dreams are made of! But as tensions between Meagan and Sam become increasingly explosive, their only choice is to get it all out—and take it all off!

Watch Me is a sexy standalone in the Stepping Up series. This was previously published with Harlequin, and is a reissue.

Download Instructions:
Uploadrar

Mirror:
Filebonus
Jan 15th, 2020, 11:30 am

Jan 16th, 2020, 4:07 pm
Added: Follow My Lead (#2)
Jan 16th, 2020, 4:07 pm
Jun 14th, 2021, 10:10 am
Added: Watch Me (#3)
Jun 14th, 2021, 10:10 am