Apps that make use of your camera, camera effects, graphics programs
Jan 18th, 2020, 9:00 pm
PicsKit - Free Photo Art Effects Editor v1.9.3.9 (Premium)
Requirements: 5.0
Overview: An all-in-one photo editor with everything you could ever desire to do on your phone.

PicsKit 2020 is a layer-based photo lab editor for everyone to make creative designs on mobile. From unlimited image layers, professional blending modes, to color pop, photo montage, artistic effects and advanced editing tools, editing photos has never been easier.

Create stunning designs & masterpieces with full-featured tools on the go. Be prepared to unleash your creativity for fun in this picture & photo editor!

•Eraser & Cutout Tool
A photo editor & photo lab to remove unwanted objects or background from any photo using our advanced eraser equipped with edge detection algorithms. This cutout tool enables you to make custom stickers and add them into your pictures to achieve picture editor effects.

•Remix Filters & Blending Modes
Overlay photos to produce double exposure effects with various blending modes. Use double exposure filters to cast magic spells on your photos. Merge photos seamlessly to create surreal photo image montages for editing photos and picture editor effects in this picture editor.

•Free Stickers & Make Your Own Stickers
Use PicsKit's cutout tool to make your own stickers and build your own sticker gallery. Explore various stickers of different themes at our sticker store.

•100+ Filters
Enhance your photos in seconds with the unique and fine tuned filter effects in this photo editor.

•Unlimited Layers
Add as many pixomatic layers as you want in this photo editor & photo lab. Every layer of image, text and sticker can be independently superimposed and edited at any time. Duplicate, edit, merge, delete, lock and hide layers at any time. With this photo editor , you can create photo collages with customized ratio, grid style and frame pattern for in each layer.

•Photo Collage & Grid Maker
Just choose several pictures, and it helps you remix them into cool photo collages. Create photo collages easily with a variety of picture editor effects like filters, effects, stickers, text, preset collages, grid style, customized ratio.

•Fine-tuned Adjustment
Adjust exposure, contrast, saturation, clarity, highlight, shadow, etc.

•Blur Background
Blur photo background to apply DSLR Blur Pixel Effect.

•Color Splash
Make creative photos with selective colorization effects, a combination of color splash and color pop.

•Dispersion Effects
Anyone like dispersion or dust effects? Try our new Dispersion tool to make edits with a dispersion effect.

•Glitch Photo Editor
Glitch Photo Editor provides you with different special effects to create intense visual conflicts in old-school and modern digital styles, which makes your photos impressive.

•Versatile Tools
Crop, rotate, reshape and adjust the transparency of photos precisely. A photo editor with endless picture editor effects like filters, fonts and stickers at your disposal. No crop frame is provided for photo editing & sharing photos directly.

This is a photo editor & photo lab that provides you with everything you want to create. Enlight yourself to procreative photo editing enlightening layout works. Apply various darkroom and lightroom filters & presets to achieve stunning pics art, afterlight, aiportraits, pixel and prisma effects. Build your own art effects gallery, check new features to make quickshot and fill in colors to get gradient canvas. Merge, mix and blend different pictures into one to make photo collages and photo montages. Scan through the lumii pics hub, photo shop & bazaart of stickers and fonts to find the one that suits you the most. Use AI portraits & touchretouch to remove unwanted items from your images in this picture editor.

If you need any help, feel free to email us at cerdillaczhang@outlook.com. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

What's New:
MAJOR UPDATES:
- Fixed a few known bugs that might lead to severe crashes. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that might’ve caused.
- If you need our help with any issues, please email us at cerdillaczhang@outlook.com. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cerdillac.phototool

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/0c88fa20067fdd22

Mirror
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/o943z09l
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/vlu5ysfhxxs6
Jan 18th, 2020, 9:00 pm
Jan 18th, 2020, 11:06 pm
i can't install this app.Is there anyone make it work?
Jan 18th, 2020, 11:06 pm

The older i get, the more i understand that it's okay to live a life that others don't understand.
Jan 18th, 2020, 11:29 pm
No problem installing it on my Redmi Note 5 Pro with Android 9.
So seems to be not a problem with the apk.
Jan 18th, 2020, 11:29 pm
Jan 19th, 2020, 9:42 am
blowy666 wrote:No problem installing it on my Redmi Note 5 Pro with Android 9.
So seems to be not a problem with the apk.

Finally i found the problem.Long time before i had installed an older free version which i forgot that exist inside my device. I uninstalled it and voila,everything ok now.
Jan 19th, 2020, 9:42 am

The older i get, the more i understand that it's okay to live a life that others don't understand.
May 19th, 2020, 1:53 pm
Hi dear friend do update.
May 19th, 2020, 1:53 pm
May 21st, 2020, 9:42 am
Hi dear friend do update.
May 21st, 2020, 9:42 am