Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 14th, 2020, 1:29 pm
Caught Up In Love: The Swoony New Reboot series by Lauren Blakely (#1, 4)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 348 kB | 401 kB | Version: Reissue 2020
Overview: A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

The Pretending Plot (#1): A delicious and all new reimagining of Lauren Blakely's original fake fiancé romance!
I don't mean to just blurt it out. "Why, yes I'm engaged!"
But once I say it to a potential client, there's only one logical thing to do -- cast the role of my fake fiancé.
Easy enough. As a casting director, my job is to find the most talented players for every part, so I choose dreamy, edgy, sexy, sarcastic Reeve. And I sign him up for one week in the role of mine.
It's not as if I'll fall for him in five nights even if we get a little cozy one night at theater. It's not as if I'll want more even after a scorching afternoon in the stacks of the New York Public Library.

I can't let myself fall because on Friday at midnight the curtain drops on our fake romance . . .

The Pretending Plot is a reimagining of the 2013 story Pretending He's Mine (no longer available for sale). The Pretending Plot has been rewritten in first person and expanded from a novella to novel length!

The Private Rehearsal (#4): From #1 New York Times bestselling author Lauren Blakely comes a scintillating forbidden romance between a director and his actress…

The first rule of directing is simple: Never fall for your leading lady. 
The second? Don’t let it get to you when she stage kisses another man.

Looks like I’ve already broken both. Now my jealous, possessive heart wants all of her – the ingenue who’s the star of my next show. I’m captivated by her raw talent, her addictive charm, and her desperate need for me.

Soon we’re staying late in the empty theater, our private rehearsals spiraling into forbidden territory. 
Exactly where I can’t go. Because then I’d break the most dangerous rule of all.
Don’t give her your heart. 
Because how can I be sure that what she feels is real and not a part of the play?

Author’s Note: The Private Rehearsal was previously titled Playing With Her Heart. It has been significantly revised and updated. I hope you enjoy this new edition of one of my first novels!

Download Instructions:
#1: Uploadship
#4: Uploadship

Mirror:
#1: Dropapk
#4: Dropapk

Caught Up In Love: The Swoony New Reboot #2: The Dating Proposal
Caught Up In Love: The Swoony New Reboot #3: The Second Chance Plan
Feb 14th, 2020, 1:29 pm

Feb 16th, 2020, 10:52 am
Added: The Private Rehearsal (#4)
Feb 16th, 2020, 10:52 am