Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Jan 9th, 2020, 6:59 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
sniff57 wrote:Two premium links in a row " file not found" . The file only went up on the 7th Is this an error or something new?
viewtopic.php?f=122&t=3468108
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=3468197
I can download the file if I go to the site and jump through all their hoops. Should the premium link expire after only 2 days? Please tell me this is not the new normal.

Those two files don't exist even if I try downloading manually: https://prnt.sc/qlfv1z (see url at the top)
Are you sure they were the ones you managed to download normally? A Premium link should work for as long as the link is available on the filehost, there shouldn't be a difference between the availability.

You are correct and I am wrong. Both of the premium links are "file not found" no matter what you do. I grabbed them from the non premium links. Still, isn't that a very short window to grab those files? They went up on the 7th but by the 9th the premium link is no good?
Jan 9th, 2020, 6:59 pm
Jan 10th, 2020, 4:11 am
I have just signed up for Mobilism Premium - wow - wish I had done it sooner. Thanks so much to you all who contribute in one way or another I truly appreciate all your efforts.
Jan 10th, 2020, 4:11 am
Jan 10th, 2020, 5:58 am
sniff57 wrote:
disk4mat wrote:Those two files don't exist even if I try downloading manually: https://prnt.sc/qlfv1z (see url at the top)
Are you sure they were the ones you managed to download normally? A Premium link should work for as long as the link is available on the filehost, there shouldn't be a difference between the availability.

You are correct and I am wrong. Both of the premium links are "file not found" no matter what you do. I grabbed them from the non premium links. Still, isn't that a very short window to grab those files? They went up on the 7th but by the 9th the premium link is no good?

Yes, it's very short and it is indeed unusual, but that's just the way it is sometimes.
Jan 10th, 2020, 5:58 am
Jan 10th, 2020, 2:29 pm
I'm still having issues with upload.ac, magazines from the 8th still reading Error: Download-link not found
Jan 10th, 2020, 2:29 pm
Jan 10th, 2020, 6:40 pm
PollyOz wrote:I'm still having issues with upload.ac, magazines from the 8th still reading Error: Download-link not found

There's nothing anyone can do about that other than reupload. If the link has been removed/deleted, there is no way the Premium Downloader can fetch the file. Yes, as I mentioned above it is indeed strange that upload.ac is having files removed this quickly, but as far as the Premium Downloader is concerned it cannot fetch files that no longer exist.
Jan 10th, 2020, 6:40 pm
Jan 11th, 2020, 4:04 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
sniff57 wrote:
disk4mat wrote:Those two files don't exist even if I try downloading manually: https://prnt.sc/qlfv1z (see url at the top)

Yes, it's very short and it is indeed unusual, but that's just the way it is sometimes.

Too quick for my money... :o
Jan 11th, 2020, 4:04 pm
Jan 11th, 2020, 6:12 pm
sniff57 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
sniff57 wrote:You are correct and I am wrong. Both of the premium links are "file not found" no matter what you do. I grabbed them from the non premium links. Still, isn't that a very short window to grab those files? They went up on the 7th but by the 9th the premium link is no good?

Too quick for my money... :o

Quick update: as far as we can tell Upload.ac lost data somewhere between the middle of January 7th and up to about 10am UTC on January 8th. That's why all the files uploaded between this period appear missing.
Jan 11th, 2020, 6:12 pm
Jan 13th, 2020, 5:34 am
Getting error "Login Error: Cannot find 'user__' cookie." with rapidgator premium link. Is there any issue with the downloader. Plz let me know.
Jan 13th, 2020, 5:34 am
Jan 13th, 2020, 7:24 am
We have added support in the Premium Downloader for the filehost https://filerio.in/

jhonienglish wrote:Getting error "Login Error: Cannot find 'user__' cookie." with rapidgator premium link. Is there any issue with the downloader. Plz let me know.

We are working on the issue, we have contacted Rapidgator's team as it requires input on their side.
Jan 13th, 2020, 7:24 am
Jan 13th, 2020, 7:31 pm
A valuable site. Helps my reading a lot.
Jan 13th, 2020, 7:31 pm
Jan 13th, 2020, 9:06 pm
Premium site refuses to accept my password. I cant download this viewtopic.php?f=1346&t=347672
I keep getting "login error cannot find user" I logged in and out countless times but is simply won't clear. I can download from other premium links, just not rg.to
I tried switching over to Chrome and it won't let me log in at all. I'm logged onto the site but when I try to grab this file it says user name and password not found.
Jan 13th, 2020, 9:06 pm
Jan 13th, 2020, 10:45 pm
I’m on my second free trial week because I just can’t get it to work on iPad. Safari doesn’t show blue arrows and chrome which I would rather use shows a tiny corner of the magazine inside the small grey box I entered my password into. Please help!
Jan 13th, 2020, 10:45 pm
Jan 14th, 2020, 1:34 am
marmotz wrote:I’m on my second free trial week because I just can’t get it to work on iPad. Safari doesn’t show blue arrows and chrome which I would rather use shows a tiny corner of the magazine inside the small grey box I entered my password into. Please help!

Unfortunately I can't really offer much help with your iPad since I've never used one. In regards to Chrome, what you're describing means your default file association for PDF/EPUB is set to open rather than save. In Chrome go to Settings > Advanced (at the bottom) > Site Settings (in Privacy and security) > PDF Documents, and set it to Download them instead of opening.

If that doesn't work it could be that you have a PDF viewer plugin that is overriding it. Type 'chrome://extensions/' (without ' ' ) in your URL bar and either configure any PDF viewer (such as Adobe Reader) to not open by default, or disable the plugin entirely. I hope that helps, let me know if it doesn't.
Jan 14th, 2020, 1:34 am
Jan 14th, 2020, 6:06 am
Joined Mobilism Permium....worth every penny.......great feature......Thanks
Jan 14th, 2020, 6:06 am
Jan 14th, 2020, 9:15 am
Disk4mat wrote:We have added support in the Premium Downloader for the filehost https://filerio.in/

jhonienglish wrote:Getting error "Login Error: Cannot find 'user__' cookie." with rapidgator premium link. Is there any issue with the downloader. Plz let me know.

We are working on the issue, we have contacted Rapidgator's team as it requires input on their side.

Hi Disk4mat, is this issue resolved. I dont have other option than premium download to get some file. Plz fix the issue soon if not resolved.
Jan 14th, 2020, 9:15 am