Apps to communicate, list your contacts, etc.
Feb 17th, 2020, 1:51 am
someoneyouknow755 wrote:Can any admin help me? I am being asked to pay up for premium again even though i just bought it in "Add/Renew Subscription" on mblservices.org! The dashboard just beside it is showing "1 Year Premium + Lifetime VIP - expires 02/16/21" under Active Subscriptions..please help

Where are you being asked to pay? I checked and you already have an active subscription.
Feb 17th, 2020, 1:51 am
Feb 19th, 2020, 6:26 am
Premium Downloads are back to being crap again. 10 times faster to use the free filehosts...or other sites where I didn't pay a dime.
Feb 19th, 2020, 6:26 am
Feb 19th, 2020, 6:12 pm
The issue with certain files on Rapidgator.net/rg.to returning that they do not exist has been fixed.

KiwiKid wrote:Premium Downloads are back to being crap again. 10 times faster to use the free filehosts...or other sites where I didn't pay a dime.

I just tested and downloaded at 12.3mb/s. I asked several other people in Europe and the US to test and they all downloaded at over 10mb/s. I don't know what the issue with the routing to your ISP is but it is neither related to us, nor is it something that we can fix. As multiple people have suggested, try using a VPN.
Feb 19th, 2020, 6:12 pm
Feb 20th, 2020, 4:48 am
Fortunately back to normal...fingers crossed it stays that way.
Using a VPN sort of defeats the purpose. It would work but it would slow every download from other sites and probably not be that much quicker than the free sites(as long as they don't have excessive timers).

...and back to crap again :thumbdown:
Feb 20th, 2020, 4:48 am
Feb 22nd, 2020, 2:01 am
I cannot change my password for the premium account, i normally log in, go to change password option and enter old and new passwords as required. When i click on 'change' i get this error '

An account with the same email already exists.
Please login to your existing account.
If you have not completed payment, you will be able to complete it after login'

But I'm already logged in??

even if i clean thr cookies /cache its the same :wtf:
Feb 22nd, 2020, 2:01 am
Feb 22nd, 2020, 6:25 am
@FreezeMe check your PMs please.
Feb 22nd, 2020, 6:25 am
Feb 23rd, 2020, 12:44 am
Mobilism Premium is priceless! And the support from the admin is second to none. Highly recommended!
Feb 23rd, 2020, 12:44 am
Feb 26th, 2020, 1:31 pm
tiberius72 wrote:I joined as a premium member. For any doubters out there. This is a great service. It is run by honest people who provide honest service. The price for a premium membership for the downloader cannot be beat.

Keep you the good work!

I haven't found any other site like this. Please continue doing what you're doing and hopefully others will jump in and support it as well. THANK YOU AGAIN.
Feb 26th, 2020, 1:31 pm
Feb 26th, 2020, 2:53 pm
Hulkload is playing up again:
"Error: You have to wait xx minutes and xx seconds till next download"
Feb 26th, 2020, 2:53 pm
Feb 26th, 2020, 7:31 pm
Godwod wrote:Hulkload is playing up again:
"Error: You have to wait xx minutes and xx seconds till next download"

We're aware of the issue and have contacted Hulkload's administration.
Feb 26th, 2020, 7:31 pm
Feb 29th, 2020, 6:44 am
Hello, I have a question about the premium account. If you sign up and you get to use those blue arrows for direct download, does it matter if the original link is expired or if it says "can't find file"; can you still download from the blue arrow regardless? Excuse my noobiness.
I just find that the books that I want are kind of obscure, and though they're on this site, the links are often expired. Sometimes the OP has a note saying to not ask them for re-ups, so not sure where to go after that. And although most people have been great about re-upping, I just find the constant jungle-gym of free download sites/maleware anxiety sometimes just too much to take.
I would LOVE to upload and share some of the 50,000 ebooks on my computer as well, but I just don't have the patience or time to deal with all of those free upload site problems. Would becoming a paid member solve any of these problems? Thank you!
Feb 29th, 2020, 6:44 am
Feb 29th, 2020, 6:58 am
[cackling madly at the thought of another 50,000 books hitting the Mob]

Ahem...

My question: this was my first year using Premium. My renewal date is coming up. As a worrywart, can you tell me how renewals are handled, please?
Feb 29th, 2020, 6:58 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Feb 29th, 2020, 7:09 am
m0narch4 wrote:Hello, I have a question about the premium account. If you sign up and you get to use those blue arrows for direct download, does it matter if the original link is expired or if it says "can't find file"; can you still download from the blue arrow regardless? Excuse my noobiness.
I just find that the books that I want are kind of obscure, and though they're on this site, the links are often expired. Sometimes the OP has a note saying to not ask them for re-ups, so not sure where to go after that. And although most people have been great about re-upping, I just find the constant jungle-gym of free download sites/maleware anxiety sometimes just too much to take.
I would LOVE to upload and share some of the 50,000 ebooks on my computer as well, but I just don't have the patience or time to deal with all of those free upload site problems. Would becoming a paid member solve any of these problems? Thank you!

Unfortunately the Premium Downloader still has to fetch the files from the filehosts. In other words, if the file no longer exists because it was deleted/expired, the Premium Downloader will have no way of fetching it.

Anonyma'am wrote:[cackling madly at the thought of another 50,000 books hitting the Mob]

Ahem...

My question: this was my first year using Premium. My renewal date is coming up. As a worrywart, can you tell me how renewals are handled, please?

Exactly the same way as purchasing your first subscription- when your subscription expires you can purchase another year here: donate.php
Feb 29th, 2020, 7:09 am
Feb 29th, 2020, 8:56 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Exactly the same way as purchasing your first subscription- when your subscription expires you can purchase another year here: donate.php

Done! :clap:
Feb 29th, 2020, 8:56 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Mar 4th, 2020, 2:42 pm
One of the very few Premium services I'm subscribed to. So VERY satisfied, I just renewed.
Mar 4th, 2020, 2:42 pm