Adult games such as strip poker. Only enter if you are 18 or older.
Mar 7th, 2020, 2:36 pm
College Life v0.3.2 FullPack MOD (18+)
Requirements: 5.0 +
Overview: This game tries to blend RPG maker game with visual novel. In the environment of college you have almost unlimited possibilities and who didnt have some sexal fantasies about schoolgirls or teachers, right !?

Image Image

This game tries to blend RPG maker game with visual novel. In the environment of college you have almost unlimited possibilities and who didnt have some sexal fantasies about schoolgirls or teachers, right !? Oh, yeah, this is 18+ content so stay away if it does offend you

What's New:
Two new classes - Math and Political Science. Both introduced in a new main quest that happens on day 2. You don't have to start from scratch. I you are past the 2nd day, it'll play out as a dream. I had to cut the repeatable content for both classes, for the time being. It didn't work as intended.

Also, if you have topics in your mind that you want me to cover in any and all of the classes, then write it in the comments. I don't shy away from anything. But it has to be part of the IT, Math or politics.

With the new "skills", or I should rather call them knowledges, comes updated Player menu that now specify real amount of points acquired, when you lose a point if it's time related, or how to gain more, if it's very specific.

You can study at library (click on the table, where Kara sits) or on your computer, once for each subject per day.

You can work out in the gym alone, now. But the first workout has to be with Jane as usual.

And the biggest part is with Cerid (shower girl from day one). You'll be able to get 2nd signature from her, if you pick the right choices, or you may fail the quest completely, or you won't get the signature now, but you'll be able to get it in the future. More about that in the guide.

On that front, I plan to release the guide tomorrow, with polls for content and wallpaper. By the way, sorry for no wallpaper in February. I wanted to make a wallpaper with the new characters that you will see in this update, but I was so upset with slow loading times that I just didn't have will to do it.

I have no new info in the Mac version of the game, so far. If it doesn't work for you, I'm sorry, I can't help you right now. When I have more informations, you'll be the first ones to know.

Anyway, that's it. Have fun, and as always share your thoughts.

Changelog

added 80 new images
added new main quest called "Next Classes"
with that comes two new classes Math and Political Science (with skills etc.)
added new side quest called "The Matchmaker"
with that comes two events
added second signature event that triggers the side quest
added a lot of new characters, most noticeble are Mr. Park, Mrs. Brighton, Naraya and Heather
added option to work out at gym alone
added option to study on MC's computer and modified option to study at library
added a couple of maps that expands the Main Hall and Dormitory
modified Player menu to give more information
fixed bug where a wrong image was shown at one instance during the event where MC was introduced to Jane

Mod features:
Ported to Android
its a ported pc games, which might not compatible for some devices..
the key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
you can also toggle the textbox/choice list with a two-finger-tap.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allwww.patreon.com/MikeMasters

Download Instructions:
https://turb.to/uw9yzdtt6xb5.html

Mirrors:
https://drop.download/uiwmpnytlp5s
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/dusq5hlgzjsl
Mar 7th, 2020, 2:36 pm