System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Jan 31st, 2020, 1:13 pm
I would recommend Mobilism Premium highly, Love getting downloads, and not having to wait for the slow timer to count down.
Lots of file host and a very reasonable cost.
Jan 31st, 2020, 1:13 pm

“I Believe Friends are Quiet Angels who lift us to our Feet when our Wings have Trouble Remembering how to Fly.”
Lorraine K. Mitchell
Jan 31st, 2020, 6:39 pm
Mobilism Premium is the very best online purchase I ever made....I've been Premium VIP member since 2012.
Jan 31st, 2020, 6:39 pm
Jan 31st, 2020, 7:01 pm
Good to have Rapidgator back, but now I'm having trouble with uploadev, sigh.
Jan 31st, 2020, 7:01 pm
Jan 31st, 2020, 7:13 pm
PollyOz wrote:Good to have Rapidgator back, but now I'm having trouble with uploadev, sigh.

I see the issue, I have contacted Uploadev's admin. This should be fixed shortly.

EDIT: fixed.
Jan 31st, 2020, 7:13 pm
Jan 31st, 2020, 10:38 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
PollyOz wrote:Good to have Rapidgator back, but now I'm having trouble with uploadev, sigh.

I see the issue, I have contacted Uploadev's admin. This should be fixed shortly.

Thank you. They've certainly been keeping you busy lately.
Jan 31st, 2020, 10:38 pm
Feb 1st, 2020, 4:11 am
When using premium with filetitle a verification box pops up with 'select all pictures with' that no matter how big I make the screen it is impossible to see. Is there a workaround? Thank you
Feb 1st, 2020, 4:11 am
Feb 1st, 2020, 10:20 am
angeleye50 wrote:I would recommend Mobilism Premium highly, Love getting downloads, and not having to wait for the slow timer to count down.
Lots of file host and a very reasonable cost.

Agree with angeleye50 and many more.

Though an old member, joined the platinum membership recently.
I am coming up to superannuation (retirement) and will need better access to e-books.

I have been using forum resources for a long time, may not have thanked my (unwitting) helpers.
THANKS to all of you individually and also collectively.

I love the fact that there are real live people behind the names. I tested it on DISK4MAT by hinting he/ she is a bot! Boy - was he annoyed!
I also appreciate that members respond to re-up request promptly.

And, thank God, no spams.

So, LET THE TRIBE MULTIPLY.

Bye.

PS: I am an old person. Not current with online etiquette. Will make lots of mistakes. Don’t all of you start shouting at me. Let the forum administrator do it for you.
Of course you may freely, vociferously, repeatedly and forcefully protest to the admin against inclusion of Stone Age fossils.

KKT
Feb 1st, 2020, 10:20 am
Feb 1st, 2020, 7:13 pm
goldensunny wrote:When using premium with filetitle a verification box pops up with 'select all pictures with' that no matter how big I make the screen it is impossible to see. Is there a workaround? Thank you

This was fixed yesterday. ;)

tripathikk wrote:I love the fact that there are real live people behind the names. I tested it on DISK4MAT by hinting he/ she is a bot! Boy - was he annoyed!

Beep, beep, abort mission, we have been exposed.
Feb 1st, 2020, 7:13 pm
Feb 2nd, 2020, 11:30 pm
Direct download is amazing! So many download links take you on a voyage of pop-ups. You guys are absolutely the best.
Feb 2nd, 2020, 11:30 pm
Feb 3rd, 2020, 8:48 am
I've been with Mobilism for a while and just upgraded to platinum and I sit here and think why didn't I do this upgrade previously for a great service at such a low price? Probably one of the best online buys you can make :-)
Feb 3rd, 2020, 8:48 am
Feb 7th, 2020, 5:09 am
Is there something wrong with the Direct Download today?
I'm getting absolutely pathetic speeds...3 hours to download a magazine when I'm on a gigabit connection.
Actually a lot faster to use the free downloads...not what I'm paying for :(
Feb 7th, 2020, 5:09 am
Feb 7th, 2020, 6:02 am
KiwiKid wrote:Is there something wrong with the Direct Download today?
I'm getting absolutely pathetic speeds...3 hours to download a magazine when I'm on a gigabit connection.
Actually a lot faster to use the free downloads...not what I'm paying for :(

Sounds like a routing issue somewhere between your ISP and our server. I just tested and I'm getting 12.2mb/s: https://prnt.sc/qyraao
Feb 7th, 2020, 6:02 am
Feb 7th, 2020, 9:22 am
Where are your servers located?
Probably my ISP as suggested. I'm in New Zealand. Using Australian VPN still hopeless but USA ok.
Hopefully it will be resolved soon...
Feb 7th, 2020, 9:22 am
Feb 7th, 2020, 9:55 am
I'm in New Zealand as well and getting the same issue. Just new in the last day or so. Hope it will sort out in next few days.

EDIT: Kiwikid, i just set my vpn to Romania which is where I had an idea the servers are. The premium download was superfast as before. It must be an issue that New Zealand is experiencing.
Feb 7th, 2020, 9:55 am

►If you like a post, please use the THANK YOU button!