Applications on your home screen, mostly widgets
Mar 28th, 2020, 3:47 am
Since updating to the latest version I can no longer login even though my login details are correct.
Mar 28th, 2020, 3:47 am
Mar 28th, 2020, 9:35 am
when i got the update prompt, it told me to uninstall the current app and download from the new APK. but when i tried downloading it, it keeps saying "app not installed".
Mar 28th, 2020, 9:35 am
Mar 28th, 2020, 1:47 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Joltlord wrote:You know what, this last update has had nothing but problems and since I can't even access the app without downloading your flawed new version I just decided to uninstall the app completely since it seems all you care about is this new update and pushing it even with multiple accounts on this very thread on how there are problems.

We address our users' concerns, but we can also see statistics. There are several thousand users on the new version every day, and a small percentage of them encountered issues. What's more, of those users who encountered issues, the majority revolved around Adguard and needing their passwords reset. What is the issue you are experiencing?

mtvento wrote:Are there any short period plans to fix the my applications updates function?

It will most likely be added back, but I cannot say when just yet. We needed to make an update that resolves the issues brought about by Android 10 (files being downloaded as the wrong filetype), but the developer who worked on the last version of the app lost its source code, so we had to start work again from an earlier version which didn't have the feature.

First I would like to apologize for my comment since I posted it out of frustration since I am not on Android 10 and do not need the update, but cannot opt-out of the download either and I keep having to download the update even though it just forces me to delete it afterward since I do not need it. I can also appreciate how much work goes into the app even when there are issues and how hard it can be to start over from the beginning when you lose the source code.
Mar 28th, 2020, 1:47 pm
Mar 28th, 2020, 2:19 pm
Thanks for your hard work and very much appreciated.
I have been using this app for more than 2 years and I have been experiencing issue after recent update that i cant see "Search Update" from My Applications in the Mobilism app.
Please redirect me to correct thread if i have wrongly posted here.
Mar 28th, 2020, 2:19 pm
Mar 28th, 2020, 9:16 pm
Joshjor wrote:Thanks for your hard work and very much appreciated.
I have been using this app for more than 2 years and I have been experiencing issue after recent update that i cant see "Search Update" from My Applications in the Mobilism app.
Please redirect me to correct thread if i have wrongly posted here.

Please see: viewtopic.php?p=7368175#7368175 (bottom part)
Mar 28th, 2020, 9:16 pm
Mar 29th, 2020, 12:13 am
Thanks for app
Mar 29th, 2020, 12:13 am
Mar 31st, 2020, 4:36 am
thanks bro for the app// good job
Mar 31st, 2020, 4:36 am
Mar 31st, 2020, 8:06 am
When I download the Mobilism v2.1.0.5 on my Android phone, it said the version is v2.1.0.6.
Mar 31st, 2020, 8:06 am
Mar 31st, 2020, 8:40 am
there is a bug which doesn't let me log in. I think the app can't handle either the length or characters in my password.
Mar 31st, 2020, 8:40 am
Mar 31st, 2020, 9:08 am
Everything is here I wanted!I love all here. Treasure!!!!!!
Mar 31st, 2020, 9:08 am
Mar 31st, 2020, 11:14 am
In previous app preupdate in my application section show If there was a update now is missing it could be nice to add it
Mar 31st, 2020, 11:14 am
Mar 31st, 2020, 5:05 pm
EMK2000 wrote:When I download the Mobilism v2.1.0.5 on my Android phone, it said the version is v2.1.0.6.

The file was briefly named wrong, it's just the filename though.

jonniex7 wrote:In previous app preupdate in my application section show If there was a update now is missing it could be nice to add it

Please see: viewtopic.php?p=7368175#7368175

miniatureeee wrote:there is a bug which doesn't let me log in. I think the app can't handle either the length or characters in my password.

Please see the very top of the first post: viewtopic.php?p=818971#818971
Mar 31st, 2020, 5:05 pm
Mar 31st, 2020, 8:17 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
mtvento wrote:Are there any short period plans to fix the my applications updates function?

It will most likely be added back, but I cannot say when just yet. We needed to make an update that resolves the issues brought about by Android 10 (files being downloaded as the wrong filetype), but the developer who worked on the last version of the app lost its source code, so we had to start work again from an earlier version which didn't have the feature.

Thank you, I hope it will be sooner than later, actually this missing feature is worse than having a wrong extension as the installation of the downloaded file was never a problem from the notification message, even if wrongly named, and using a batch renaming tool solved the problem, but being unable to find the updates forces to overdo searches, confronting, selection, etc.
Not to mention a programmer loosing the source code, that's quite unbelievable for somebody in the computer industry, with all those free online backup and storage services :shock:
So, again I hope you will be able to solve it briefly.
Thanks a lot for all your efforts, they are much appreciated.
Mar 31st, 2020, 8:17 pm
Apr 1st, 2020, 1:26 am
I am using Android 4.4.2 and was using MobilismV2_1_0_1 but I uninstalled and the newer releases failed to install. Getting "problem parsing the package" message. Tried going back to install MobilismV2_1_0_1 but once installed, unable to stop updates to the newest version which hung the Mobilism app. Is Mobilism no longer supported on Android 4.4.2? If not, how can I block updates to MobilismV2_1_0_1 ?
Apr 1st, 2020, 1:26 am
Apr 2nd, 2020, 7:59 am
Thanks for the update and for keeping this site alive! Y'all are freaking AWESOME! And you did an update for Android 10! Awesome! I just got a new Pixel 4 XL a few months ago! Keep up the great work developers!
Apr 2nd, 2020, 7:59 am