Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:31 pm
Popcorn Time Lite v3.6.4 [Mod]
Requirements: Android 5.0 & UP Firesticks, Phone & Box, Fire TV, Fire Cube,Tablet
Overview: Watch the best movies and TV shows instantly in HD, with subtitles, for free!

Watch Movies and TV Shows instantly
Watch the best movies and TV shows instantly in HD, with subtitles, for free!

A whole new way to watch movies:
Just take care of the popcorn & leave the rest to us.

Great movies:
Popcorn Time is constantly searching all over the web for the best torrents from the most important sites.

No restrictions:
Watch any movie as many times as you want. All you need to get started with Popcorn Time is a proper internet connection.

Awesome catalogue:
If the movie is out there, Popcorn Time will find the best version possible and start streaming it right away.

The best quality:
Watch your movie instantly on Popcorn Time in HD and with subtitles. And then keep watching.

What's New:
VERSION 3.6.4 April 2, 2020
-Lite Version

Tested 1 HR on Gen2 FS & 6,7 & 8 Phones

Mod details by Hifi 2007:
-VPN message removed(use your own) might be there on the very first try
-On Launch Share Popup was removed because it is annoying and sometimes gets stuck (The Share Popup can still be used in the settings menu)
-Debug removed
-Arm devices only
-few services removed
-Cloned with a different package name
-Change name to Popcorn Time Lite
-Analytics disabled

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://popcorn-time.ch/mobile.html

Download Instructions: [Credits to Hifi 2007]
https://uploadrar.com/loretw8o9co9

Mirrors:
https://drop.download/dhwurt7hsh5m
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/fifwnq9pc0zi
http://fs13.uploadrar.com:182/d/nxsynk3 ... 3.6.4(Hifi).apk
http://s10.upload.ac:182/d/jweidylf52wm ... 3.6.4(Hifi).apk
Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:31 pm

Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:46 pm
When I click play it takes me to playstore and wants me to install safe watch TV media centre?
Apr 2nd, 2020, 5:46 pm
Apr 2nd, 2020, 6:43 pm
Same here on Android TV.
But.... all good in Windows Bluestacks.
Any ideas why?
Thank you anyway.
Apr 2nd, 2020, 6:43 pm
Apr 2nd, 2020, 6:48 pm
tiagofda wrote:Same here on Android TV.
But.... all good in Windows Bluestacks.
Any ideas why?
Thank you anyway.

yes i just tried some more movies again since i tested this while ago, now the play redirects to download play safe on firestick.......strange! download still workin tho weird
I pm'd Hifi
Apr 2nd, 2020, 6:48 pm

Apr 2nd, 2020, 9:38 pm
I tested the app on Honor 10 and Galaxy Tab A2016 and it works perfectly ..... RESPECT TO Hifi 2007 AND THE UPLOADER
Apr 2nd, 2020, 9:38 pm
Apr 2nd, 2020, 11:23 pm
just to update everyone on the firestick issue with the play button wanting you to download play safe the official app & Balatan mod also doing this so expect update of app........the download feature still works
Apr 2nd, 2020, 11:23 pm

Apr 2nd, 2020, 11:30 pm
spydog wrote:just to update everyone on the firestick issue with the play button wanting you to download play safe the official app & Balatan mod also doing this so expect update of app........the download feature still works

I never managed to fix that issue on the Nvidia shield but I never had any complaints about firestick users
so it seems the dev changed things in the last couple of days. If this is the issue for some can people install the play safe app without any issues? if so might be worth checking to see if this can be modded too.That as far as I know is a player plus a VPN but want you to pay to use the ad-free version
Apr 2nd, 2020, 11:30 pm
Apr 2nd, 2020, 11:41 pm
hifi2007 wrote:
spydog wrote:just to update everyone on the firestick issue with the play button wanting you to download play safe the official app & Balatan mod also doing this so expect update of app........the download feature still works

I never managed to fix that issue on the Nvidia shield but I never had any complaints about firestick users
so it seems the dev changed things in the last couple of days. If this is the issue for some can people install the play safe app without any issues? if so might be worth checking to see if this can be modded too.That as far as I know is a player plus a VPN but want you to pay to use the ad-free version

it's a paid VPN.......Popcorn never did this on stick till today but download still works to play that way
Apr 2nd, 2020, 11:41 pm

Apr 2nd, 2020, 11:48 pm
spydog wrote:
hifi2007 wrote:

it's a paid VPN.......Popcorn never did this on stick till today but download still works to play that way

On the shield, no need to pay you can hit cancel and it plays without any issues and doesn't prompt you after that.I will check some strings tomorrow because maybe we can redirect to players like MX player we shall see
Apr 2nd, 2020, 11:48 pm
Apr 3rd, 2020, 6:17 am
It's so important to use MX player or any other external players like VLC.

I wonder how come this used to open source Popcorn Time came to this situation,need to use their VPN,safe watch player,etc...

thanks.
Apr 3rd, 2020, 6:17 am
Apr 3rd, 2020, 7:29 pm
@spydog can you give me the mxplayer or any best player for Firestick?
Apr 3rd, 2020, 7:29 pm
Apr 4th, 2020, 3:53 am
I like this app but is so slow, like I want to see some episodes of tv shows, and take a lot of time to load. It`s my connection or is the app? I don`t use vpn, should I?
Apr 4th, 2020, 3:53 am
Apr 4th, 2020, 4:42 am
jahzeel_12 wrote:I like this app but is so slow, like I want to see some episodes of tv shows, and take a lot of time to load. It`s my connection or is the app? I don`t use vpn, should I?

it uses all torrents thats why, it downloads the torrent 1st & most are well into the gigs size especially the movies, you can select the smallest size available thats bout only way to cut any time but if you have slow wifi that's adding time also
Apr 4th, 2020, 4:42 am