From music players to sound recording
Apr 6th, 2020, 9:25 pm
mrdude wrote:
zakt wrote:
mrdude wrote:
S1rius wrote:Balatan and mr dude thank you so much for your work. I have a question. I noticed that the quality of streaming over Google Cast can not be set to HiFi.

Deezer app can`t stream HIFI to chromecast devices - it can only stream up to HQ quality, that`s why there`s no HIFI option for streaming to chromecast. Even a premium account can`t do this - so that`s why it was removed. It`s not an error - just a limitation of the Deezer app.
Hmm, why on the 6.1.23.10 there is HighFidelity mode for streaming on devices and not with this ? Is it different as chromecast ?

I`ve already explained that...what`s so difficult to understand?
Probably my bad english cus im french
Apr 6th, 2020, 9:25 pm
Apr 6th, 2020, 11:08 pm
Thank you so much Mr Dude and balatan, another quality release to make this hard period easier
Apr 6th, 2020, 11:08 pm
Apr 6th, 2020, 11:19 pm
By the way I really appreciate that now we can`t chose between 4 different steaming quality over mobile network too! Thank you
Apr 6th, 2020, 11:19 pm
Apr 7th, 2020, 5:48 am
cagedstarfish wrote:Says unable to download?

The download feature is working properly.
Apr 7th, 2020, 5:48 am
Apr 7th, 2020, 2:01 pm
@mrdude thanks for these mods. I've made use of both the Deezer and Spotify versions.

I saw something concerning today regarding Deezer adding additional (probably server side) checks for accessing the higher tier bitrates etc. It looks to be aimed at stopping Deezloader and these app mods.

Could be entirely speculation, but have you seen this, too?
Apr 7th, 2020, 2:01 pm
Apr 7th, 2020, 2:12 pm
zakt wrote:
Probably my bad english cus im french

haha french :lol:
Apr 7th, 2020, 2:12 pm

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!
Apr 7th, 2020, 4:07 pm
SpicyWeiner wrote:@mrdude thanks for these mods. I`ve made use of both the Deezer and Spotify versions.

I saw something concerning today regarding Deezer adding additional (probably server side) checks for accessing the higher tier bitrates etc. It looks to be aimed at stopping Deezloader and these app mods.

Any link, please?
Apr 7th, 2020, 4:07 pm
Apr 7th, 2020, 6:54 pm
SpicyWeiner wrote:@mrdude thanks for these mods. I've made use of both the Deezer and Spotify versions.

It's a non issue - you can use AIDS 1.048 which is updated now with the new login stuff added, also Deezloader works as well - just re-login so you get a new arl cookie, I've just downloaded an Album in FLAC quality to test.

Also Deezer app is not affected by these changes.

Open Deezloader on your phone - on PC login and get the arl cookie - then on your PC enter the IP of your phone followed by port 1730, example:

http://192.168.0.124:1730/

Go to settings in the page that opens - paste in your new arl - then you'll login, press save - job done.
Apr 7th, 2020, 6:54 pm

Apr 7th, 2020, 9:24 pm
mrdude wrote:
S1rius wrote:Balatan and mr dude thank you so much for your work. I have a question. I noticed that the quality of streaming over Google Cast can not be set to HiFi.

Deezer app can`t stream HIFI to chromecast devices - it can only stream up to HQ quality, that`s why there`s no HIFI option for streaming to chromecast. Even a premium account can`t do this - so that`s why it was removed. It`s not an error - just a limitation of the Deezer app.
In the official website (https://www.deezer.com/en/offers/hifi) they say that hi-fi is compatible with chromecast.....
Apr 7th, 2020, 9:24 pm
Apr 7th, 2020, 9:33 pm
carlogarro wrote:
mrdude wrote:

In the official website (https://www.deezer.com/en/offers/hifi) they say that hi-fi is compatible with chromecast.....

Well if you know better - I suggest you put your 'modding pants' on and release for the community - otherwise just accept what you have been given as it's not going to get any better than this.....I removed hifi from chormecast casting on purpose - it's an audio option that's not supported - and it's not available in the app on a premium account either.

If you think it is - there's a website called 4pda that has the version you want.....but you're wasting your time if you think it will work.

As soon as you start casting - you can turn your device off, uninstall the app etc as the app plays no part or transfers any audio once casting has been initiated. Your device just acts as a remote control - all audio comes from the Deezer Servers directly to your chromecast device - and from Deezer Servers to chromecast the max quality is HQ.
Apr 7th, 2020, 9:33 pm