Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Mar 11th, 2020, 1:54 am
Since yesterday, i am facing problem with downloading. I have to repeat keying my login ID and password. For the past, you just need to key in once for premium user and the next downloading via blue arrow is auto. I'm using Google Chrome browser. Thank you.
Mar 11th, 2020, 1:54 am
Mar 11th, 2020, 2:22 am
@joee1976

Yeah it kinda sucks. I even tried cleaning the cookies both on Mobilism and mblservices. Still the same problem.
Mar 11th, 2020, 2:22 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Mar 11th, 2020, 3:49 am
Hey I don`t know if anyone had to address this yet but what the hell is going on with these Mobi files? Now when I download anything I can`t open it I can`t unzip it I can`t do anything so what am I supposed to do and why do I go to this crappy Moby extension anyway
Mar 11th, 2020, 3:49 am
Mar 11th, 2020, 5:33 am
KDMinter114 wrote:Hey I don`t know if anyone had to address this yet but what the hell is going on with these Mobi files? Now when I download anything I can`t open it I can`t unzip it I can`t do anything so what am I supposed to do and why do I go to this crappy Moby extension anyway

Unfortunately this is a bug that happens as of Android 10 with the app. There is no fix yet other than renaming the files manually. At the very top of the Mobilism app sticky here: viewtopic.php?f=398&t=214777 - there is a note about this which will be updated if anything changes. Sorry for the inconvenience, it is being worked on.
Mar 11th, 2020, 5:33 am
Mar 12th, 2020, 4:13 am
joee1976 wrote:Since yesterday, i am facing problem with downloading. I have to repeat keying my login ID and password. For the past, you just need to key in once for premium user and the next downloading via blue arrow is auto. I'm using Google Chrome browser. Thank you.

I'm experiencing this in Chrome as well. FWIW Microsoft Edge (the latest one) does not have this issue...
Mar 12th, 2020, 4:13 am
Mar 12th, 2020, 6:59 am
uncouth wrote:
joee1976 wrote:Since yesterday, i am facing problem with downloading. I have to repeat keying my login ID and password. For the past, you just need to key in once for premium user and the next downloading via blue arrow is auto. I'm using Google Chrome browser. Thank you.

I'm experiencing this in Chrome as well. FWIW Microsoft Edge (the latest one) does not have this issue...

I'm not a ME or IE user. Used to Chrome :lol:
Hopefully something is done for Chrome user.
Mar 12th, 2020, 6:59 am
Mar 12th, 2020, 9:21 am
uncouth wrote:

I had this problem some months ago. I think I logged out of Mob, cleared my cache (all of it), then logged back in.
Mar 12th, 2020, 9:21 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Mar 12th, 2020, 9:38 am
Anonyma'am wrote:
uncouth wrote:

I had this problem some months ago. I think I logged out of Mob, cleared my cache (all of it), then logged back in.

Just tried your method. Doesn't work me. Thanks Mate! :)
Mar 12th, 2020, 9:38 am
Mar 13th, 2020, 2:50 am
joee1976 wrote:Just tried your method. Doesn't work me. Thanks Mate! :)

Didn't work here either. Tried all combos of logging out/in, clearing cookies/cache/etc - to no avail.
Mar 13th, 2020, 2:50 am
Mar 14th, 2020, 3:49 am
If you think, well I'll just buy an account since its on sale.
Then your totally screwed.
It appears you have to pick trial account, wait 10 days, then pick premium.
I can login to both the account and the download account but all downloads fail saying the password for download is wrong.
I did download one thing using the "try this trial password" then I made the mistake of changing the password and now I can't download anything.
Love paying for something I can't use.
Mar 14th, 2020, 3:49 am
Mar 14th, 2020, 4:19 am
znippet99 wrote:If you think, well I'll just buy an account since its on sale.
Then your totally screwed.
It appears you have to pick trial account, wait 10 days, then pick premium.
I can login to both the account and the download account but all downloads fail saying the password for download is wrong.
I did download one thing using the "try this trial password" then I made the mistake of changing the password and now I can't download anything.
Love paying for something I can't use.

You certainly don't need to wait 10 days to go Premium. I have reset your Premium password and sent you the new one, check your PMs.
Mar 14th, 2020, 4:19 am
Mar 14th, 2020, 5:28 pm
Just signed up for the years premium, how long does it take to receive new password etc ?
Mar 14th, 2020, 5:28 pm
Mar 14th, 2020, 11:02 pm
Backflipboy wrote:Just signed up for the years premium, how long does it take to receive new password etc ?

The password is whatever it was during your trial until you change it.
Mar 14th, 2020, 11:02 pm
Mar 15th, 2020, 12:52 am
I just re-did my subscription, I have been a mobilism user for multiple years. No complaints, easy to use, and love the site & users. Would love to see more sales going on 8) or discounts for long term subscribers.
Mar 15th, 2020, 12:52 am

"Spiral Out..
..Keep Going"
Mar 15th, 2020, 4:45 am
I tried to sign my sister in law up but she never got the confirmation email please pm me
Mar 15th, 2020, 4:45 am