Applications on your home screen, mostly widgets
Mar 16th, 2020, 5:43 am
easily one of the best things I've ever done is to join mobilism. ease of use, plenty of content, and very secure, mobiles is the best deal on the web.
Mar 16th, 2020, 5:43 am
Mar 17th, 2020, 1:33 am
Can anyone tell me why I have to sign in every time I download anything not just once every session. This only started recently and it really bugs me.
Mar 17th, 2020, 1:33 am
Mar 17th, 2020, 1:40 am
Victoriana wrote:Can anyone tell me why I have to sign in every time I download anything not just once every session. This only started recently and it really bugs me.

I am also having the same problem and reported last week. So far nothing has been done yet and no solution. Seems to be affecting Chrome user only.
Mar 17th, 2020, 1:40 am
Mar 17th, 2020, 12:10 pm
joee1976 wrote:
Victoriana wrote:Can anyone tell me why I have to sign in every time I download anything not just once every session. This only started recently and it really bugs me.

I am also having the same problem and reported last week. So far nothing has been done yet and no solution. Seems to be affecting Chrome user only.

I just noticed this also.
Mar 17th, 2020, 12:10 pm

Mar 18th, 2020, 8:57 am
this is due to the changes Chrome implemented with their handling of the samesite cookie attribute, because mbl don't set the flag on the cookie it's only allowed to be used on mblservices, so everytime you click download from mobilism itself its treating it as a new session i believe. Quick workaround would be for the admin team to modify the cookie to have the attribute samesite=none i believe?
Mar 18th, 2020, 8:57 am
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:06 pm
danielk23 wrote:this is due to the changes Chrome implemented with their handling of the samesite cookie attribute, because mbl don't set the flag on the cookie it's only allowed to be used on mblservices, so everytime you click download from mobilism itself its treating it as a new session i believe. Quick workaround would be for the admin team to modify the cookie to have the attribute samesite=none i believe?

Thanks for the explanation!
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:06 pm

Mar 18th, 2020, 12:43 pm
danielk23 wrote:this is due to the changes Chrome implemented with their handling of the samesite cookie attribute, because mbl don't set the flag on the cookie it's only allowed to be used on mblservices, so everytime you click download from mobilism itself its treating it as a new session i believe. Quick workaround would be for the admin team to modify the cookie to have the attribute samesite=none i believe?

Thanks from me as well. At least now I know it isn't something I've done or downloaded causing the problem
Mar 18th, 2020, 12:43 pm
Mar 18th, 2020, 11:24 pm

Can admin please acknowledge and answer if this is going to be fixed?
Mar 18th, 2020, 11:24 pm
Mar 19th, 2020, 1:31 am

Thank you for the explanation:)
Mar 19th, 2020, 1:31 am
Mar 19th, 2020, 4:07 am
We're working on the issue of having to constantly re-login brought about by the Chrome update.
Mar 19th, 2020, 4:07 am
Mar 19th, 2020, 12:27 pm
Disk4mat wrote:We're working on the issue of having to constantly re-login brought about by the Chrome update.

THANKS!
Mar 19th, 2020, 12:27 pm

Mar 20th, 2020, 5:27 am
The issue with having to re-login to Premium on Chrome should now be fixed.

EDIT: the fix will be reverted as we work on bugs it caused
Mar 20th, 2020, 5:27 am
Mar 20th, 2020, 7:24 am
Also, no way I can stay logged in Chrome. It never happened before. No probs in IE, btw (which I'll be using till this gets fixed)
Mar 20th, 2020, 7:24 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Mar 20th, 2020, 7:30 am
Wish I'd found this sooner, it was no brainer signing up tbh. 1 test with the trial account and I was sold.
Avoid all the sh!t that goes with trying to navigate file-sharing sites full of adware and it's so simple too.
Nice one folks!
Mar 20th, 2020, 7:30 am
Mar 20th, 2020, 7:31 am
marooned2 wrote:Also, no way I can stay logged in Chrome. It never happened before. No probs in IE, btw (which I'll be using till this gets fixed)

I've got the same issue. Constantly logged out in Chrome. I can't go from one page to the next without being logged out. The site works in Firefox, but not Chrome. I prefer Chrome because the blue buttons don't work for me in Firefox - I just get a screen that gives me the date my Premium expires and today's date.
Mar 20th, 2020, 7:31 am