Feb 16th, 2011, 4:55 pm
Hi
having attempted to crawl through 128 pages I am still confused on version required for my old PDA and
ipaq rx3715 320x240 qvga running wm2003 inbuilt bluetooth.
not a phone
I think it is tomtom black 910.9815 but most of the links appear to be dead.
Could someone please point to the correct file to download with link or instructions how to fix out of memory error. Which I am getting at the moment. ie a new data.chk or navigator.exe
Also the maps release number that work with the version being downloaded.

This device has been brought out of retirement for my wife
TIA
besb
Feb 16th, 2011, 4:55 pm
Feb 23rd, 2011, 2:47 am
Fred_up thank you for advice.
I believe I have tried everything from there but again, I do not need it as I have got working emulation.
I cannot do it on my Navigon 7200.
The .bif file doesn’t create real DeviceID. It creates ten star marks: **********. There is no any procedure to jump over the step unlocking map without REAL deviceID.
I can read my deviceID from Navigon but in that case it is not a 10 digit string.
Also I think, the .bif file is created right after starting TomTom (in my case with *******) and probably, at the time closing the program the file is rewritten again with all proper IDs. As I never was able to close TomTom normally without freezing, it never had created proper ID’s.
Also, when I was getting Map is not find screen it looked like the window didn’t fit in my screen and I was not able to do anything to that window. I could see only part of keypads and entering string without any command buttons at all. So I was able to close the window using Miopocket only.
I can fill that some very small thing which we have to find is not correct.
Feb 23rd, 2011, 2:47 am
Apr 5th, 2011, 10:53 am
I download the south asia map (exe file)

I Click on the .exe file [Choose sd path] and click on the [Install] button.
I Wait until the install process finishes and your new map will be installed and patched.

BUt when i start Tomtom it doesn't find the map ??? :(

THe map is in a SOuth East Aisa... folder no in Navigator Folder ?? is it good ?
Apr 5th, 2011, 10:53 am
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:11 am
carabaothai wrote:I download the south asia map (exe file)

I Click on the .exe file [Choose sd path] and click on the [Install] button.
I Wait until the install process finishes and your new map will be installed and patched.

BUt when i start Tomtom it doesn't find the map ??? :(

THe map is in a SOuth East Aisa... folder no in Navigator Folder ?? is it good ?

What version of the map have you downloaded and what version of TomTom are you running? Normally the problem is that the map is in the wrong place or a PNA (TomTom dranded device) map is used on a PDA (WinMo, Win CE) device.

The map folder should be in the root of the SD Card.
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:11 am
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:16 am
Mo_S2 wrote:Fred_up thank you for advice.
I believe I have tried everything from there but again, I do not need it as I have got working emulation.
I cannot do it on my Navigon 7200.
The .bif file doesn’t create real DeviceID. It creates ten star marks: **********. There is no any procedure to jump over the step unlocking map without REAL deviceID.
I can read my deviceID from Navigon but in that case it is not a 10 digit string.
Also I think, the .bif file is created right after starting TomTom (in my case with *******) and probably, at the time closing the program the file is rewritten again with all proper IDs. As I never was able to close TomTom normally without freezing, it never had created proper ID’s.
Also, when I was getting Map is not find screen it looked like the window didn’t fit in my screen and I was not able to do anything to that window. I could see only part of keypads and entering string without any command buttons at all. So I was able to close the window using Miopocket only.
I can fill that some very small thing which we have to find is not correct.

I have just installed MioPocket Mini (v4.0) on a Navman. It is quite easy to dump the TomTom/Voice/Zip/maps folders onto the device.
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:16 am
Jun 4th, 2011, 4:18 pm
Is their a WORKING fix for TT7 on a WinCE6.0 device?

I have lost count of the many guides, I have tried, however it still reports the "OUT OF MEMORY" problem.
Jun 4th, 2011, 4:18 pm
Jun 4th, 2011, 7:22 pm
It depends of your device, but this is the most succesfull one for CE6.0, but also not the perfect working one
Jun 4th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Jun 5th, 2011, 9:47 am
elinx wrote:It depends of your device, but this is the most succesfull one for CE6.0, but also not the perfect working one

I have tried that one, thanks anyway. Device is a Binatone F430, the new slimline version. Primo works a beut, but I prefer TomTom.
Jun 5th, 2011, 9:47 am
Jun 23rd, 2011, 10:33 pm
besb wrote:Hi
having attempted to crawl through 128 pages I am still confused on version required for my old PDA and
ipaq rx3715 320x240 qvga running wm2003 inbuilt bluetooth.
not a phone
I think it is tomtom black 910.9815 but most of the links appear to be dead.
Could someone please point to the correct file to download with link or instructions how to fix out of memory error. Which I am getting at the moment. ie a new data.chk or navigator.exe
Also the maps release number that work with the version being downloaded.

This device has been brought out of retirement for my wife
TIA
besb

August 2010 was the last time I upgraded my old Mitac Mio 168 Pocket PC WM2003 device. I installed the TomTom 7.910.9185 main navigator application; Download from the Mobilism link here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UJFSR5XT, and then the UK and RoI v850.2820 maps and this works fine. However I am about to update this old device again and the main application is still the current version it seems, and the relevant map would be United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_870_3419 which is the direct equivalent to the last one I installed. Download from the Mobilism link here http://www.wupload.com/folder/18490

I checked the links and they all work. Hope this helps you!
Jun 23rd, 2011, 10:33 pm
Aug 12th, 2011, 1:57 pm
the first post is down!

i need:

TomTom 7.917.9186 ... can some1 post the link
Aug 12th, 2011, 1:57 pm
Jan 25th, 2012, 9:14 am
Hi I nned no .cba files for ttn7.917.xxxx for my car Nav System any unpacked files version?
Jan 25th, 2012, 9:14 am
Jan 27th, 2012, 10:14 pm
hi, links are down in first post please re up to new filehost.
i need TomTom 7.917.9186 for htc hd2.

thanks.
Jan 27th, 2012, 10:14 pm
Jan 30th, 2012, 10:33 am
ford189 wrote:hi, links are down in first post please re up to new filehost.
i need TomTom 7.917.9186 for htc hd2.

thanks.

You can use the 7.918 (VGA) version on your HD2 (see the 918 thread). I have an HD2 and 918 runs very well on it.
Jan 30th, 2012, 10:33 am
Apr 15th, 2012, 8:45 am
Bonjour,

J'ai découvert le forum par hasard.
Je n'ai pas trouvé de post de présentation.
Je souhaiterai savoir quelle version de TomTom je dois installer sur un ACER Newtouch S200 sous Windows 6.5 et si possible comment on fait.
Merci d'avnace
Apr 15th, 2012, 8:45 am