From music players to sound recording
May 5th, 2020, 11:22 pm
joe_9999 wrote:Everything is still working but there are no sign of audio quality (HQ or HIFI)

Hifi (flac) days are over for free/trial accounts. HQ is available on 15 day trials. You can make a 15 day trial - then use the arl cookie to download 320kbps with AIDS (1.052), or Deezloader, SMloader etc - or stream in HQ from this apk.

Max bitrate for a non trial account is now standard - 160kbps, this is down to Deezer server changes - not the mods. However I saw fit to give you an unlimited trial patch in this apk - something which no other modder has given you!
May 5th, 2020, 11:22 pm

May 6th, 2020, 7:25 am
mrdude wrote:
joe_9999 wrote:Everything is still working but there are no sign of audio quality (HQ or HIFI)

Hifi (flac) days are over for free/trial accounts. HQ is available on 15 day trials. You can make a 15 day trial - then use the arl cookie to download 320kbps with AIDS (1.052), or Deezloader, SMloader etc - or stream in HQ from this apk.

Max bitrate for a non trial account is now standard - 160kbps, this is down to Deezer server changes - not the mods. However I saw fit to give you an unlimited trial patch in this apk - something which no other modder has given you!

Thanks for the enlightenment and very big thanks for all efforts you've put in to keep deezer premium free for us till now.. The only reason I know of deezer is coz of you and its a game changer for any music enthusiast. I believe I speak for all, especially me, when I say that we have the utmost regard for your talent and hardwork. So with a heart filled with gratitude,thanks again. Have a good one.
May 6th, 2020, 7:25 am
May 6th, 2020, 3:17 pm
mrdude wrote:

Look, the day are not over yet... they are numbered, but not over. You see, I had a problem that deezloader was downloading only mp3 for me. Then I Uninstalled the app and downloaded the newest version (witch was the version I used before). I tried downloading a song and to my surprise it did downloaded in flac. Bitrate, file codec, Hz... everything is perfect. And also in the new Deezer Beta Mod. I live in israel, and maybe Deezer dosen't really caree about fixing it here as soon as in USA or Europe.
May 6th, 2020, 3:17 pm
May 7th, 2020, 3:53 pm
Downloads not working anymore
May 7th, 2020, 3:53 pm
May 7th, 2020, 4:22 pm
fknpwned wrote:Downloads not working anymore
I just downloaded an album and the downloads works perfectly.
May 7th, 2020, 4:22 pm
May 7th, 2020, 7:21 pm
dideroca wrote:
Yes, but the quality is maximum 160kbps
May 7th, 2020, 7:21 pm
May 7th, 2020, 8:00 pm
Frxx wrote:
dideroca wrote:
Yes, but the quality is maximum 160kbps
The answer to a question is whether or not you can download music.
May 7th, 2020, 8:00 pm
May 7th, 2020, 9:46 pm
Question now that the Deezer mod no longer gives 320kps/FLAC and only gives a Max of 160kps is Deezer still better over the Spotify mod? Sound quality-wise I mean.
May 7th, 2020, 9:46 pm
May 8th, 2020, 12:24 pm
Same thing on spotify Mod the 320kb is not really unlocked. You only get 160kb when you choose Very high
May 8th, 2020, 12:24 pm
May 8th, 2020, 3:21 pm
Dany60 wrote:Same thing on spotify Mod the 320kb is not really unlocked. You only get 160kb when you choose Very high
It was known before but Spotify 160kbps better than deezer 160kbps
May 8th, 2020, 3:21 pm
May 8th, 2020, 7:23 pm
Same here, Deezer mod app no longer stream or download HQ or HIFI quality even with the switches turned on
May 8th, 2020, 7:23 pm
May 8th, 2020, 8:45 pm
P0nch0 wrote:
mrdude wrote:

Look, the day are not over yet... they are numbered, but not over. You see, I had a problem that deezloader was downloading only mp3 for me. Then I Uninstalled the app and downloaded the newest version (witch was the version I used before). I tried downloading a song and to my surprise it did downloaded in flac. Bitrate, file codec, Hz... everything is perfect. And also in the new Deezer Beta Mod. I live in israel, and maybe Deezer dosen't really caree about fixing it here as soon as in USA or Europe.

Update:
Deezer no longer streams or downloads in CD Quality nor mp3 320kbps. Only mp3 160kbps. Deezloader still download FLAC (CD Quality) just fine.

If you have good audio equipment then I encourage you to try Soulseek. They have much better quality then what deezer can offer even with a premium subscription. And It's free to use!! If you have normal earphones then it's not a big of a dea to go back to mp3 160kbps.
May 8th, 2020, 8:45 pm
May 8th, 2020, 10:11 pm
RishavG wrote:
Dany60 wrote:Same thing on spotify Mod the 320kb is not really unlocked. You only get 160kb when you choose Very high
It was known before but Spotify 160kbps better than deezer 160kbps
Alright that`s good to know. I guess I`ll make a copy of my playlist from Deezer on Spotify then. Thanks!
May 8th, 2020, 10:11 pm
May 9th, 2020, 1:08 am
How can I see the bitrate of streamed or downloaded songs in the deezer app?
May 9th, 2020, 1:08 am