Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jun 12th, 2020, 5:34 am
I have a premium account so why is it not showing. And asks me to purchase?
Jun 12th, 2020, 5:34 am

Image
Jun 12th, 2020, 3:29 pm
I Have suddenly started getting message:
Looks like your login has a character (#, $, etc.) that is not being accepted. Please Change Your Password. If your username has a special character PM us.
When downloading direct.
I had not changed my premium password but changed anyway.
Same problem.
Jun 12th, 2020, 3:29 pm
Jun 12th, 2020, 3:35 pm
cheznous wrote:I Have suddenly started getting message:
Looks like your login has a character (#, $, etc.) that is not being accepted. Please Change Your Password. If your username has a special character PM us.
When downloading direct.
I had not changed my premium password but changed anyway.
Same problem.


yup same issue. changed as well, making sure there isn't any of those special characters, but getting the same error message :?
Jun 12th, 2020, 3:35 pm

Image
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 12th, 2020, 3:39 pm
Me too, same error message
Jun 12th, 2020, 3:39 pm
Jun 12th, 2020, 4:15 pm
Looking into it, this will be fixed shortly. Everyone is getting it right now.

EDIT: fixed.
Jun 12th, 2020, 4:15 pm
Online
Jun 12th, 2020, 5:10 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Looking into it, this will be fixed shortly. Everyone is getting it right now.

EDIT: fixed.


thanks! swift action taken as always, awesome! :D :D
Jun 12th, 2020, 5:10 pm

Image
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 13th, 2020, 12:21 am
Best $20 I've spent in a long time. The blue arrows are so much safer and easier downloads than negotiating with picky filehosts and dodging their ads. I highly recommend Premium. :)
Jun 13th, 2020, 12:21 am
Jun 13th, 2020, 8:43 am
I've been getting sendit.cloud errors lately. It just says "the page was not found" even though they are new posts.

Here's one: viewtopic.php?f=1346&t=3701904

They changed something because JDownloader can't retrieve it either.
Jun 13th, 2020, 8:43 am

I exploit you. Still, you love me.
I tell you one and one make *three*.
I'm the cult of personality.
- Living Color
Jun 13th, 2020, 3:43 pm
Interested for life, I dont read alot but now is the time during this late time of covid 19.
Please send discount for life if still available
Jun 13th, 2020, 3:43 pm
Jun 13th, 2020, 7:23 pm
Anonyma'am wrote:I've been getting sendit.cloud errors lately. It just says "the page was not found" even though they are new posts.

Here's one: viewtopic.php?f=1346&t=3701904

They changed something because JDownloader can't retrieve it either.

If you try downloading it manually from the filehost it's not there either. Not sure why the file disappears so quickly if it was uploaded yesterday.

mctap wrote:Interested for life, I dont read alot but now is the time during this late time of covid 19.
Please send discount for life if still available

The amount you paid for your subscription last time can be subtracted from the price of Platinum, but as far as I can tell you have not purchased a subscription in the past.
Jun 13th, 2020, 7:23 pm
Online
Jun 13th, 2020, 9:37 pm
Glad to sign up again. Mobilism Premium is great. Many thanks to everyone who makes this site possible.
Jun 13th, 2020, 9:37 pm
Jun 13th, 2020, 9:50 pm
How does payment work here? I`m on a trial membership right now, but it never asked for a bank card or something like that. Is it fetching it from my Google account? Because that doesn`t feel very safe.
Jun 13th, 2020, 9:50 pm
Jun 13th, 2020, 11:30 pm
I'm so glad that I decided to go Premium! Much easier to dl with the little blue arrow! And helping such an awesome site isn't too shabby either.... :)

Thanks so much for all that you do!
Jun 13th, 2020, 11:30 pm
Jun 14th, 2020, 6:30 pm
3rd year in a row I`ve went premium best money I`ve spent ,loads variety ,download made simple excellent service
Jun 14th, 2020, 6:30 pm
Jun 14th, 2020, 7:48 pm
toshineon2 wrote:How does payment work here? I`m on a trial membership right now, but it never asked for a bank card or something like that. Is it fetching it from my Google account? Because that doesn`t feel very safe.

It's not fetching it from anything, we certainly don't charge you automatically at the end of your trial and we don't ask for any payment details unless you decide to buy a subscription. The methods we have available are PayPal and Bitcoin.
Jun 14th, 2020, 7:48 pm
Online