Jul 12th, 2020, 5:17 pm
NO checks in Firefox or Chrome here.
Jul 12th, 2020, 5:17 pm
Jul 12th, 2020, 5:45 pm
Sorry to say no blue tick on my end either, Chrome. UK
Jul 12th, 2020, 5:45 pm
Jul 12th, 2020, 5:51 pm
People, thank you very much for the imput but we know. This is actually what I meant when I said "(mostly)".

Let's be patient and hope that the coders will fix it soon, thanks again.
Jul 12th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Jul 13th, 2020, 1:52 am
For those who haven't been able to see blue arrows these past 7 hours, they should be visible again now.
Jul 13th, 2020, 1:52 am
Jul 13th, 2020, 2:03 am
All good here. Thanks.
Jul 13th, 2020, 2:03 am
Jul 17th, 2020, 4:06 pm
Guys, need your help.
I started just recently posting the books on the forum so I don't swim yet in all the rules and regulations (same as with coronavirus)...
I want to post some books of the author that wrote them in several genres. What have I to do? Post them all together? Put in one post several genres - so where they will appear? Post each genre separately?
Thank yah all!
JJBB
Jul 17th, 2020, 4:06 pm

Glory to Ukraine!
Слава Україні!

I stop up- and re-uploading books for a month or two. Till my return (if and when) it's free for all!

Code: Select allhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saEpkcVi1d4
Jul 17th, 2020, 5:07 pm
JJBB wrote:Guys, need your help.
I started just recently posting the books on the forum so I don't swim yet in all the rules and regulations (same as with coronavirus)...
I want to post some books of the author that wrote them in several genres. What have I to do? Post them all together? Put in one post several genres - so where they will appear? Post each genre separately?
Thank yah all!
JJBB

Actually, you can do either, depending on the number of links you want to deal with.

If the same author writes in several genres under the same name, you can split the books up by genre in separate posts. So you'd have Bob White's Sci-fi books in one post, Bob White's Children/Young Adult in a second post, etc.

Now, if you want to post all of them in a single post, you can do that as well (if it's more than 10 books) and make the genre "Collections" and we'll put it in that section. If it's fewer than 10 books and you want to do a single post, choose the genre that the majority of the books are in.
Jul 17th, 2020, 5:07 pm

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Jul 18th, 2020, 6:13 am
Fizban, thank you very much!
JJBB
Jul 18th, 2020, 6:13 am

Glory to Ukraine!
Слава Україні!

I stop up- and re-uploading books for a month or two. Till my return (if and when) it's free for all!

Code: Select allhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saEpkcVi1d4
Jul 20th, 2020, 3:21 pm
Hello: I've got a few "File Extension OCTET-STREAM" files when I have downloaded books and magazines. I have no idea what they are and how to open them. Could someone help me with this please?
Jul 20th, 2020, 3:21 pm
Jul 21st, 2020, 8:26 am
Karmae wrote:Hello: I've got a few "File Extension OCTET-STREAM" files when I have downloaded books and magazines. I have no idea what they are and how to open them. Could someone help me with this please?

This usually happens when the file downloaded via Premium is missing the extension (.epub, .pdf, .rar). The most probable cause for a file to be missing the extension is that the poster forgot to remove an apostrophe or a foreign symbol from the filename, although sometimes it happens that the name of the file is too long and the filehost cuts off the end.

In most cases, the problem is solved by adding the extension manually, if you know it. But it always helps to contact the poster so they can edit the name of the file in the filehost, or else it will happen to all premium users. Please send me a PM with the link so I can look into it, thank you.
Jul 21st, 2020, 8:26 am
Jul 21st, 2020, 6:03 pm
Thanks for your response! I checked back and they have already corrected it. I will contact the poster when and if I run into it again.
Jul 21st, 2020, 6:03 pm
Jul 22nd, 2020, 6:52 pm
I occasionally come across a posting that is very obviously in the wrong category. For example, I recently saw a single audio book posted under collections. I feel a little awkward telling a poster that they posted in the wrong category. Is there a way to let the moderators know about it?
Jul 22nd, 2020, 6:52 pm
Jul 22nd, 2020, 10:10 pm
breezy271 wrote:I occasionally come across a posting that is very obviously in the wrong category. For example, I recently saw a single audio book posted under collections. I feel a little awkward telling a poster that they posted in the wrong category. Is there a way to let the moderators know about it?

Yes, that's what the report button is for: http://images.mobilism.org/?di=O9G4

If you use Mobilism classic: http://images.mobilism.org/?di=9BLR7IFF
Jul 22nd, 2020, 10:10 pm
Jul 29th, 2020, 10:03 pm
Where can I report a dead link with an inactive OP? I sent a PM to a moderator, but they said I need to post it in a thread for "links dead, OP inactive", but I cannot find such a thread.
Jul 29th, 2020, 10:03 pm
Jul 29th, 2020, 11:12 pm
tteylyn wrote:Where can I report a dead link with an inactive OP? I sent a PM to a moderator, but they said I need to post it in a thread for "links dead, OP inactive", but I cannot find such a thread.

What the moderator meant was for you to go back to the post with the dead links and just add your own message that the links are dead, OP inactive. This "bumps" the post so that the moderators can see it and expire the post so our active posters know it is available to be reposted. :)
Jul 29th, 2020, 11:12 pm

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain