From music players to sound recording
Jun 6th, 2020, 2:27 pm
aristotelhs2060 wrote:Even Deezer premium can not use Hifi. You need Hifi subscription....
What about HQ on Deezer premium?
Jun 6th, 2020, 2:27 pm
Jul 13th, 2020, 11:59 am
midomad wrote:
aristotelhs2060 wrote:Even Deezer premium can not use Hifi. You need Hifi subscription....

You can still use HQ on this mod. This mod allows unlimited trials.

1: Click on the Favourites icon/gear icon/Manage My account/ then LOG OUT.
2: Close Deezer app properly.
3: Open Deezer app and create a new account - use fake email (no checks needed).
4: Click on the Favourites icon/gear icon/Manage My account/ Then subscribe to trial account.

Enjoy HiFi for 2 weeks, You can use various websites to import your favourites,playlists etc....then in 2 weeks just do the same again.

PS - when you create a new account the music tab works properly again....just saying.

Casting:
Jul 13th, 2020, 11:59 am

Jul 16th, 2020, 12:58 am
@mrdude but if I do the trial trick and save flac track, after 2 weeks I still listen the flac downloaded or deezer automatic delete all?
Jul 16th, 2020, 12:58 am
Jul 16th, 2020, 1:23 am
grotesque wrote:@mrdude but if I do the trial trick and save flac track, after 2 weeks I still listen the flac downloaded or deezer automatic delete all?

HQ is not flac, HQ is 320kbps.
Jul 16th, 2020, 1:23 am

Jul 16th, 2020, 2:46 am
So HiFi not work with trial here?
Jul 16th, 2020, 2:46 am
Jul 18th, 2020, 12:07 am
grotesque wrote:So HiFi not work with trial here?

Not on this apk, it's hackable on a free account - but nobody has released a hacked version to the public, and you shouldn't expect anyone to do that anytime soon. There's not that many people know how to hack this app & even less that know how to make original hacks without copying old hacks.
Jul 18th, 2020, 12:07 am

Jul 18th, 2020, 12:55 am
mrdude wrote:
grotesque wrote:So HiFi not work with trial here?

Not on this apk, it's hackable on a free account - but nobody has released a hacked version to the public, and you shouldn't expect anyone to do that anytime soon. There's not that many people know how to hack this app & even less that know how to make original hacks without copying old hacks.

Ok, thanks!
Jul 18th, 2020, 12:55 am
Jul 19th, 2020, 8:07 pm
The home screen is black with option to refresh, that does nothing. How do I solve that?
Jul 19th, 2020, 8:07 pm
Jul 19th, 2020, 9:06 pm
sr50r wrote:The home screen is black with option to refresh, that does nothing. How do I solve that?

Use a new account -then it will work.
Jul 19th, 2020, 9:06 pm

Jul 28th, 2020, 5:42 pm
MarkThompson wrote:Update please

It doesn't need updated, this version still works fine:

For the amount of work/time involved in modding a newer version, there's not much changed in the app to make it worth my while - especially as others have posted newer versions, so just use one of them.
Jul 28th, 2020, 5:42 pm

Jul 28th, 2020, 7:09 pm
"For the amount of work/time involved in modding a newer version, there's not much changed in the app to make it worth my while - especially as others have posted newer versions, so just use one of them."

Can you patch the annoying "Time to update" screen for future versions ?
There's no option to avoid update check.

Thanks again MrDude !
Jul 28th, 2020, 7:09 pm

https://uploadrar.com/ is best of links to download from here, works everytime & way less hassle......thank you to all modders who use it
Jul 31st, 2020, 3:10 pm
mrdude wrote:
midomad wrote:

You can still use HQ on this mod. This mod allows unlimited trials.

1: Click on the Favourites icon/gear icon/Manage My account/ then LOG OUT.
2: Close Deezer app properly.
3: Open Deezer app and create a new account - use fake email (no checks needed).
4: Click on the Favourites icon/gear icon/Manage My account/ Then subscribe to trial account.

Enjoy HiFi for 2 weeks, You can use various websites to import your favourites,playlists etc....then in 2 weeks just do the same again.

PS - when you create a new account the music tab works properly again....just saying.

Casting:

Which version are you using? Casting has never worked for me.
Jul 31st, 2020, 3:10 pm