Applications on your home screen, mostly widgets
Jul 22nd, 2020, 5:45 am
Also having trouble with premium download. Its very very slow 1.1 kb/s. The login is not working correctly with my autofill (which is no big deal, just thought I should mention it because its never happened before).
Jul 22nd, 2020, 5:45 am
Jul 22nd, 2020, 12:53 pm
I can't recommend Mobilism Premium more highly.
Jul 22nd, 2020, 12:53 pm
Jul 22nd, 2020, 5:31 pm
dropgalaxy.in is not working properly with Mobilism Premium.

Instead of downloading the expected file after clicking on the blue arrow, the download is a "application/octet-stream (4.0 kB)"

Examples:
viewtopic.php?f=1328&t=3761802
viewtopic.php?f=1328&t=3761801

No direct download possible without disabling Adblock.

Can you check, please?
Thanks.
Godwod
Jul 22nd, 2020, 5:31 pm
Jul 22nd, 2020, 10:22 pm
Re: app is saying that im putting in wrong password can u help
Jul 22nd, 2020, 10:22 pm
Jul 23rd, 2020, 3:11 am
mistimm wrote:Re: app is saying that im putting in wrong password can u help

Please check your PMs.
Jul 23rd, 2020, 3:11 am
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:00 pm
My account in the app now says that I'm a "simple user" instead of premium after updating the app. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:00 pm
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:02 pm
jaroque wrote:My account in the app now says that I'm a "simple user" instead of premium after updating the app. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

You just need to login to Premium. Click on any release, Premium Downloads, and enter your Premium login.
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:02 pm
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:07 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
jaroque wrote:My account in the app now says that I'm a "simple user" instead of premium after updating the app. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

You just need to login to Premium. Click on any release, Premium Downloads, and enter your Premium login.


Okay, that makes sense. It says my premium password is incorrect though, but I can login with the same password on http://mblservices.org/
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:07 pm
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:09 pm
jaroque wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
jaroque wrote:My account in the app now says that I'm a "simple user" instead of premium after updating the app. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

You just need to login to Premium. Click on any release, Premium Downloads, and enter your Premium login.


Okay, that makes sense. It says my premium password is incorrect though, but I can login with the same password on http://mblservices.org/

Make sure you do not use # or % in your Premium password. Try making it alphanumeric-only here: https://mblservices.org/ - it should work.
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:09 pm
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:11 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
jaroque wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:You just need to login to Premium. Click on any release, Premium Downloads, and enter your Premium login.


Okay, that makes sense. It says my premium password is incorrect though, but I can login with the same password on http://mblservices.org/

Make sure you do not use # or % in your Premium password. Try making it alphanumeric-only here: https://mblservices.org/ - it should work.


The special characters was it! Thanks for your help.
Jul 23rd, 2020, 10:11 pm
Jul 26th, 2020, 7:08 pm
We're aware of the issue with the filehost ul.to (uploaded.net) and are working on it.
Jul 26th, 2020, 7:08 pm
Jul 27th, 2020, 12:02 am
I'm still having problems with the premium downloads, they all say "mblservices.org refused to connect." It's not even letting me log in with my premium membership anymore. What am I doing wrong?

Update: it seems to be happy now
Jul 27th, 2020, 12:02 am
Jul 27th, 2020, 3:15 am
It's only been just about a day since I paid for Premium for a year & VIP for life so not concerned yet. Curious, though, how long it usually takes for the WRZ$ to be credited and to get access to VIP forums
Jul 27th, 2020, 3:15 am
Jul 27th, 2020, 6:55 pm
When I am trying to download an app using premium download, it saids my account expired, even though I bought VIP for life. What is going on?
Jul 27th, 2020, 6:55 pm
Jul 27th, 2020, 7:37 pm
cheungwh88 wrote:When I am trying to download an app using premium download, it saids my account expired, even though I bought VIP for life. What is going on?

Try now please. It was this issue: viewtopic.php?p=7703242#7703242
Jul 27th, 2020, 7:37 pm