Aug 12th, 2020, 10:10 pm
Many thanks. Great service :)
Aug 12th, 2020, 10:10 pm
Aug 13th, 2020, 1:04 am
Just renewed my Mobilism Premium for another year. Easiest decision in my life. Blue arrow one click downloads FTW! This is a great service from a great site.
Aug 13th, 2020, 1:04 am
Aug 13th, 2020, 8:04 pm
The filehost Mega4up.com is working again now.
Aug 13th, 2020, 8:04 pm
Aug 13th, 2020, 10:23 pm
I use a password manager. Something changed in the last couple of weeks (probably with the PW manager) and now it doesn't fill in my Premium login and password so I'm going to try creating the entry manually.

Disk4mat, do you have any suggestions for what to enter in the URL field?
Aug 13th, 2020, 10:23 pm

I exploit you. Still, you love me.
I tell you one and one make *three*.
I'm the cult of personality.
- Living Color
Aug 14th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Mega4up is pretty much useless for premium users.

80% of the time it doesnt work at all.

The other 20% it takes 45 seconds to load.

Been this way for at least a month.
Aug 14th, 2020, 5:51 pm
Online
Aug 14th, 2020, 6:02 pm
DeadTwista wrote:Mega4up is pretty much useless for premium users.

80% of the time it doesnt work at all.

The other 20% it takes 45 seconds to load.

Been this way for at least a month.

I second that! (again)

Godwod
Aug 14th, 2020, 6:02 pm
Aug 14th, 2020, 9:35 pm
Anonyma'am wrote:I use a password manager. Something changed in the last couple of weeks (probably with the PW manager) and now it doesn't fill in my Premium login and password so I'm going to try creating the entry manually.

Disk4mat, do you have any suggestions for what to enter in the URL field?

Have you tried fantap's proposed solution? viewtopic.php?p=7777517#7777517

I have emailed Mega4up's owner again. If this continues we will remove Mega4up from our supported filehosts.
Aug 14th, 2020, 9:35 pm
Aug 15th, 2020, 4:54 pm
Literally, this filehost is always having problems.

DeadTwista wrote:Mega4up is pretty much useless for premium users.

80% of the time it doesnt work at all.

The other 20% it takes 45 seconds to load.

Been this way for at least a month.


Godwod wrote:
DeadTwista wrote:Mega4up is pretty much useless for premium users.

80% of the time it doesnt work at all.

The other 20% it takes 45 seconds to load.

Been this way for at least a month.

I second that! (again)

Godwod
Aug 15th, 2020, 4:54 pm
Aug 16th, 2020, 2:11 am
Mega4up is NOT working for me. I did tell the posters... I am paying for Premium and not able to use it... feeling very frustrated. If I goto the site it's full of SPAM and Warnings
Aug 16th, 2020, 2:11 am

Tricialen
Aug 16th, 2020, 7:06 pm
Thanks guys!
Aug 16th, 2020, 7:06 pm
Aug 16th, 2020, 8:03 pm
Greetings:
Blue arrows are not working with Rapid Gater or RG site.
Aug 16th, 2020, 8:03 pm
Aug 17th, 2020, 12:43 am
williamk wrote:Greetings:
Blue arrows are not working with Rapid Gater or RG site.

I just tried a couple and they all worked fine. Can you give an example of a link that does not work?
Aug 17th, 2020, 12:43 am
Aug 17th, 2020, 7:26 pm
Mega4up has been a failure from the start - the fact that it's still allowed and used doesn't make premium users feel all that premium.

Wolfman76 wrote:Literally, this filehost is always having problems.

DeadTwista wrote:Mega4up is pretty much useless for premium users.

80% of the time it doesnt work at all.

The other 20% it takes 45 seconds to load.

Been this way for at least a month.


Godwod wrote:
DeadTwista wrote:Mega4up is pretty much useless for premium users.

80% of the time it doesnt work at all.

The other 20% it takes 45 seconds to load.

Been this way for at least a month.

I second that! (again)

Godwod
Aug 17th, 2020, 7:26 pm
Aug 18th, 2020, 9:26 pm
I haven't had any problems with mega4up myself except when the were doing maintenance or something. It *is* slow to connect, though. Now upload.ac? That's a different story. It feels like they delete files, like, 30 minutes after the last download. The links are always dead (OK, 95%), no matter how fresh the post is!

BTW, sendit.cloud has been erroring out with the Premium downloader for some time now. I get "page was not found" or the equivalent. Here's a fresh post that errored out: viewtopic.php?f=1285&t=3804632
I'm glad the poster provides more than one Premium link.
Aug 18th, 2020, 9:26 pm

I exploit you. Still, you love me.
I tell you one and one make *three*.
I'm the cult of personality.
- Living Color