Games that test your knowledge and puzzle games that require thinking
Sep 5th, 2020, 9:38 pm
Finally took the jump and paid for a lifetime membership after several years as a premium user.

This service is great, reliable, fast, never any downtime, never any issues.

The app is impecable, the download process very simple and easy.

God I wish other services gave THIS much value for price.
Sep 5th, 2020, 9:38 pm
Sep 6th, 2020, 2:57 am
I'm having a problem with dropgalaxy.in. When I download what is meant to be a pdf, all I get is some sort of text file (perhaps xml?). Here's the link I was trying: https://dropgalaxy.in/5agmdu83clsw. Same thing with another dropgalaxy.in file that I tried. Can this be fixed? Or can we get another upload?
Sep 6th, 2020, 2:57 am
Sep 6th, 2020, 7:10 am
miltonkeynes wrote:I'm having a problem with dropgalaxy.in. When I download what is meant to be a pdf, all I get is some sort of text file (perhaps xml?). Here's the link I was trying: https://dropgalaxy.in/5agmdu83clsw. Same thing with another dropgalaxy.in file that I tried. Can this be fixed? Or can we get another upload?

Please see: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3833495
Sep 6th, 2020, 7:10 am
Sep 6th, 2020, 11:31 am
Disk4mat wrote:
miltonkeynes wrote:I'm having a problem with dropgalaxy.in. When I download what is meant to be a pdf, all I get is some sort of text file (perhaps xml?). Here's the link I was trying: https://dropgalaxy.in/5agmdu83clsw. Same thing with another dropgalaxy.in file that I tried. Can this be fixed? Or can we get another upload?

Please see: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3833495


Thanks for the quick response. The problem has indeed been fixed!
Sep 6th, 2020, 11:31 am
Sep 6th, 2020, 4:58 pm
Works great. Finally, no more ads.
Sep 6th, 2020, 4:58 pm
Sep 6th, 2020, 11:37 pm
Just been doing my weekly trawl through the magazine section and noticed that a lot of the posts have no premium download option this week :(
Haven't experienced that before.
Sep 6th, 2020, 11:37 pm
Sep 6th, 2020, 11:52 pm
Hey, I just bought premium, but I didn't get a notif in my DM. And my regular PW doesn't work when I enter it into the blue arrow boxes.

What next?

editing to add: fudge, I mis-typed a number in my email address for the Paypal payment (forgot the 4 at the end). Now wut.
Sep 6th, 2020, 11:52 pm
Sep 7th, 2020, 12:05 am
philbean wrote:Just been doing my weekly trawl through the magazine section and noticed that a lot of the posts have no premium download option this week :(
Haven't experienced that before.

All releases when posted in eBooks are required to have at least one Premium-supported link. Can you give me an example of a release that doesn't have a Premium-supported link?

sam124 wrote:Hey, I just bought premium, but I didn't get a notif in my DM. And my regular PW doesn't work when I enter it into the blue arrow boxes.

What next?

editing to add: fudge, I mis-typed a number in my email address for the Paypal payment (forgot the 4 at the end). Now wut.

Check your PMs please.
Sep 7th, 2020, 12:05 am
Sep 12th, 2020, 10:39 pm
Hi. I've been a lifetime member for quite some time now and the service works amazingly well. I would like to request that a file host site (https://userupload.net/) userupload.net be added to the premium supported file hosts. I've recently come across a lot of releases (ebook) with this as a file host option and the premium links in these posts are all dead but this service always works. Hopefully you can extend support to userupload.net as well. Thank you for all your work.
Sep 12th, 2020, 10:39 pm
Sep 13th, 2020, 8:59 am
I really appreciate the direct download with Premium. Thank you for that.
Sep 13th, 2020, 8:59 am
Sep 13th, 2020, 2:10 pm
absolutely great. love the service
Sep 13th, 2020, 2:10 pm
Sep 14th, 2020, 1:23 pm
I enjoy it and recommend it without hesitation.
Many kudos.
Sep 14th, 2020, 1:23 pm
Sep 15th, 2020, 12:22 am
How to get in touch with admin my premium account doesn`t work
Sep 15th, 2020, 12:22 am
Sep 15th, 2020, 12:48 am
nikbook3 wrote:How to get in touch with admin my premium account doesn`t work

Check your PMs please.
Sep 15th, 2020, 12:48 am
Sep 15th, 2020, 7:40 pm
What`s going on with the connection to premium downloads?? I its not working!! Anyone no what`s wrong at all??
Sep 15th, 2020, 7:40 pm