GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Sep 30th, 2020, 8:14 pm
mrdude wrote: Why don't you ask the OP then? are you now the guy who decides what releasers should write in their posts....just don't download the app if you're not happy with the description & get it from somewhere else that meets your strict requirements. :-)

Listen kiddo. You don't make sense here with what you're saying. I didn't quote your post so that means I asked to the op. You jumped into my question with some kind of big head attitude. If you don't have an answer then stfu. Stop talking like go check the app on play store and compare or go and ask to op.
Sep 30th, 2020, 8:14 pm
Sep 30th, 2020, 11:49 pm
Does this version have the same problem as the v18.7.10 release where the route randomly gets canceled as you are driving?
Sep 30th, 2020, 11:49 pm
Oct 1st, 2020, 1:35 am
Tu€N wrote:
mrdude wrote: Why don't you ask the OP then? are you now the guy who decides what releasers should write in their posts....just don't download the app if you're not happy with the description & get it from somewhere else that meets your strict requirements. :-)

Listen kiddo. You don't make sense here with what you're saying. I didn't quote your post so that means I asked to the op. You jumped into my question with some kind of big head attitude. If you don't have an answer then stfu. Stop talking like go check the app on play store and compare or go and ask to op.

We don't need your kind of attitude in this forum. Stfu and go else where. Since you're so self entitled, mod your own app or pay for it.
Oct 1st, 2020, 1:35 am
Oct 1st, 2020, 2:16 am
Sorry for repeating the question but i would really like to know:

I have the legal licence for Sygic (Europe maps, lifetime traffic for Europe, HUD) but now they ask 11.99€/year to get monthly updated maps instead of only 3 a year.

So, using Sygic map downloader can we have the maps always updated? If so, tere's any risk of them knowing i'm receiving more map updates without paying, even using the app with my "legal" account?

Also, according to Sygic, their maps provider is TomTom (TA, i think). When we open the program there's "Sygic-TA-Maps" and "SYGIC-TA-V9000 maps".
What's the difference?
Thanks
Oct 1st, 2020, 2:16 am