Hobby, sports, and other programs that are not games but provide entertainment
Sep 12th, 2020, 9:31 pm
The Athletic Sports News, Stories, Scores & More v11.0.0 [Subscribed]
Requirements: Android OS 6.0 +
Overview: Experience unrivaled sports coverage across every team you care about and every league you follow. From breaking news and expert commentary on developing storylines to in-depth analysis and exclusive articles, read all the sports stories that matter with The Athletic app.

How does it all happen? Meet the best newsroom in sports. 400+ full-time local sportswriters provide inside access and deep insight dedicated to your teams, and the top national names in the game deliver unmatched league-wide perspective, including:

• MLB with Ken Rosenthal and Jayson Stark
• NBA with David Aldridge and Shams Charania
• NFL with Mike Sando and Michael Lombardi
• NHL with Pierre LeBrun and James Mirtle
• Fantasy with Jake Ciely and Nando Di Fino
• EPL with David Ornstein and Oliver Kay
• NCAA Football with Stewart Mandel and Bruce Feldman
• NCAA Basketball with Seth Davis and Dana O’Neil

Catch up, go deep, and join the conversation:
• Get breaking news on your favorite teams, the latest games, and the biggest news in sports.
• Read expert analysis and real-time commentary from the top sportswriters in the game.
• Listen to exclusive podcasts about your favorite teams and leagues, covering inside stories and breaking news as it happens.
• Access expert analysis spanning draft kits, fantasy guides, player report cards, scouting reports, and advanced analytics.
• Read over 1,000 weekly deeply-reported articles featuring in-depth access and exclusive interviews.
• Engage with a robust community of fellow sports fans with frequent live Q&As, featuring The Athletic writers and top guests across the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, EPL and more.
• Read personalized newsletters tailored to your sports rooting interests, to catch up and then get the full story.

☠ Free subscription
☠ Forced updates blocked
☠ Release by ill420smoker

What's New:
Introducing more ways to catch up, go deep, and join the conversation on the sports stories that matter:
• Front Page tab highlighting the most important stories in sports.
• Real Time tab delivering expert commentary from the newsroom.
• Q&As and discussions in your personalized feed.
• Podcasts and saved stories accessible from your profile.

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theathletic

Download Instructions:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qtkgj9yy7oheuwv

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/t0aegb909uzb
Sep 12th, 2020, 9:31 pm

@4pda | @Mobilism | @Platinmods | @AndroidRepublic | @Telegram | @X | @Discord | ...
Sep 13th, 2020, 2:34 am
Been waiting patiently for this one. Great release! Thanks.
Sep 13th, 2020, 2:34 am
Sep 13th, 2020, 2:57 am
Casual83 wrote:Been waiting patiently for this one. Great release! Thanks.

Yeahh nearly a year wait.. And I loved the thing is force update disabled for all the releases from Ill420smoker sir... :)
Sep 13th, 2020, 2:57 am
Sep 13th, 2020, 3:08 pm
Oh my god I'm not even kidding I was thinking of sending a pm to you yesterday, asking you if you could update this app ( last year you said you had dropped the project), thanks a lot!!!
Sep 13th, 2020, 3:08 pm
Sep 22nd, 2020, 9:46 pm
Today, I got an email saying I need to update the app in order to continue to use it
Sep 22nd, 2020, 9:46 pm

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Pioneer DMH-2660NEX HU
Sep 26th, 2020, 4:45 pm
Fantastic update. Thanks
Sep 26th, 2020, 4:45 pm

SUPPORT MOBILISM. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY PREMIUM.
Sep 29th, 2020, 9:54 pm
I got so excited when I saw this update, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. Deleting cache and data didn't help, and also removing the app and installing it again didn't help. I only get black screen. I'm on android nougat.
Sep 29th, 2020, 9:54 pm
Oct 2nd, 2020, 12:30 am
answa wrote:I got so excited when I saw this update, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. Deleting cache and data didn't help, and also removing the app and installing it again didn't help. I only get black screen. I'm on android nougat.

Same here.
Oct 2nd, 2020, 12:30 am
Oct 3rd, 2020, 8:24 am
Man I'm excited, but this update doesn't work for me. My screen just goes blank. illsmoker can you do something about it?
Oct 3rd, 2020, 8:24 am
Oct 4th, 2020, 9:39 am
Thanks a lot. I can confirm it works on my phone.
Oct 4th, 2020, 9:39 am
Oct 5th, 2020, 4:05 am
Works great on Pie. Best release in a long time.
Hope I don't get an email in a week's time saying I need to update the app in order to continue to use it.
Oct 5th, 2020, 4:05 am
Oct 5th, 2020, 5:52 pm
The 'forced updates blocked' mod means the app itself will continue to permit unobstructed access even if a newer version is released. Normally, when the app detects an upgrade is available it will force the user to download the latest version from the Play Store in order to continue using it. That check has been bypassed.

Any emails you receive that advocate upgrading can be disregarded.

Hope that helps to alleviate any confusion :)
Oct 5th, 2020, 5:52 pm

@4pda | @Mobilism | @Platinmods | @AndroidRepublic | @Telegram | @X | @Discord | ...
Oct 5th, 2020, 6:42 pm
ill420smoker wrote:The 'forced updates blocked' mod means the app itself will continue to permit unobstructed access even if a newer version is released. Normally, when the app detects an upgrade is available it will force the user to download the latest version from the Play Store in order to continue using it. That check has been bypassed.

Thanks but I'm getting a black screen and then forced to exit. Not working properly.
Oct 5th, 2020, 6:42 pm
Oct 6th, 2020, 9:50 pm
ill420smoker wrote:The `forced updates blocked` mod means the app itself will continue to permit unobstructed access even if a newer version is released. Normally, when the app detects an upgrade is available it will force the user to download the latest version from the Play Store in order to continue using it. That check has been bypassed.

Any chance of a black screen fix?
Oct 6th, 2020, 9:50 pm
Oct 10th, 2020, 3:53 pm
I reseted my phone but still won't work!
Oct 10th, 2020, 3:53 pm