Disclaimer: I'm not involved with mobilism and don't speak for them. I just download some files. So here are my personal 2 cents regarding your questions:
1) The following post describes the differences between $30 and $100 viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1533
2) According to the link provided in answer 1, the answer is yes. Clicking on the donate
link brings up a page with predefined amounts, though. Not sure if you can change them during the payment process, but I'd assume so.
3) This link viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249
answers most questions about premium. Look at question 3 on that page:
3. Do Premium subscriptions stack?
They do not. If you purchase a one-year subscription, it will begin on the day you purchase it. In other words, if you purchase a Premium subscription while having an existing one that has not yet expired, you will lose the time you had left on your previous subscription.
Hope I managed to answer your questions. If not post, again, and I'm sure one of the administrators or moderators will get back to you
Disk4mat wrote:...Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. You will receive a PM once they have been applied. And yes, assuming $30 is your last purchase, you'll be able to pay $70 at any point in the future for Platinum.
Hello & Happy Thursday (or Friday, as may be the case
Before I unload all of my questions on you, I just want to say:
You guys seriously do an AMAZING
job and your efforts make things better/easier for me in SO many ways. I cannot even begin to conceive how all-consuming your jobs must be or the dedication it takes...I'm in awe. And I also wonder when/if you guys sleep
Now for the questions. If you find the time to answer, there's no rush. I appreciate any insight you can give me; whenever
you can give it:
1. I was not aware there were two types of paid membership. I paid for the $30 but would have paid the 100 if I'd known. Admittedly, I suck at reading details and rules...
Could you provide a link that explains the difference between the two?
2. Just out of appreciation for your work, can we donate more often than the annual membership fee? If so, how would I go about that? Or, I've seen some sites that provide links to another "wish site" where you can buy the techs/customer serv. reps an item on their wish list. I hope I'm explaining well enough that you know what I'm talking about. Do you all have something like that set up? If so, how do I find it?
3. My member fee is due in February (I think?). Can I send it earlier than the due date? Would it be better for you all if I did?
Sorry for all the questions. I figured I'd get them all out there now so I don't have to ask any more of you guys for at least the next year or two, lol.
Thanks again for all of your time & effort.