Document viewers, eBook readers, office apps
Sep 1st, 2020, 3:54 pm
Hi, my Mobilism Premium account should expire this month; I'd like to purchase a Platinum account or, if this is not possible, renew it.
How can I do it?
Sep 1st, 2020, 3:54 pm
Sep 1st, 2020, 7:05 pm
Fiordaliso wrote:Hi, my Mobilism Premium account should expire this month; I'd like to purchase a Platinum account or, if this is not possible, renew it.
How can I do it?

Please check your PMs.
Sep 1st, 2020, 7:05 pm
Sep 2nd, 2020, 1:38 am
where do I find the date my premium expires?
Sep 2nd, 2020, 1:38 am
Sep 2nd, 2020, 2:12 am
sherylwa wrote:where do I find the date my premium expires?

Check your PMs please.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 2:12 am
Sep 2nd, 2020, 9:18 am
I formatted my Hu awei phone because l want to downgrade to Android 9,since then Mobilism app the premium account doesn`t work a message says you have to purchase premium account which I already did.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 9:18 am
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:05 am
I received a notification that my premium account would expire within 5 days today was the day expired but I had gone ahead and purchased another full year on the premium account and now when I try to download anything it saying that I need to Upgrade my subscription? Please help
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:05 am
Sep 2nd, 2020, 6:52 pm
Asoumz wrote:I received a notification that my premium account would expire within 5 days today was the day expired but I had gone ahead and purchased another full year on the premium account and now when I try to download anything it saying that I need to Upgrade my subscription? Please help

You seem to have multiple accounts here, I think you're logging in to the wrong one. You should be using Asoumz as your username, that's where your recent subscription was purchased and applied to.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 6:52 pm
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:09 pm
Love Mobilism. Just got a notification my account is expiring for Premium. Gonna re-up and add VIP.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:09 pm
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:29 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Anonyma'am wrote:I use a password manager. Something changed in the last couple of weeks (probably with the PW manager) and now it doesn't fill in my Premium login and password so I'm going to try creating the entry manually.

Disk4mat, do you have any suggestions for what to enter in the URL field?

Have you tried fantap's proposed solution? viewtopic.php?p=7777517#7777517

It's a different issue. :)
I'll contact the software maker. Obviously, it doesn't bug me too much. :D

Penguins4u wrote:Firefox user. This is the message I am getting using my premium with the blue arrow: "To protect your security, mblservices.org will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window." Thanks.

EDIT: I waited several hours and it appears to be working again. YAY! Back to our regularly scheduled program. ;)

It's happening again. Yesterday and today for me, but not for all the Blue Arrows. {shrug}
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:29 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Sep 4th, 2020, 8:45 am
Disk4mat wrote:
Asoumz wrote:I received a notification that my premium account would expire within 5 days today was the day expired but I had gone ahead and purchased another full year on the premium account and now when I try to download anything it saying that I need to Upgrade my subscription? Please help

You seem to have multiple accounts here, I think you`re logging in to the wrong one. You should be using Asoumz as your username, that`s where your recent subscription was purchased and applied to.
That is the account that im using, the same one that sent the original message.... Or can there be multiple same usernames? Is it possible to send me a PM? Thanks
Sep 4th, 2020, 8:45 am
Sep 5th, 2020, 9:38 pm
Finally took the jump and paid for a lifetime membership after several years as a premium user.

This service is great, reliable, fast, never any downtime, never any issues.

The app is impecable, the download process very simple and easy.

God I wish other services gave THIS much value for price.
Sep 5th, 2020, 9:38 pm
Sep 6th, 2020, 2:57 am
I'm having a problem with dropgalaxy.vip. When I download what is meant to be a pdf, all I get is some sort of text file (perhaps xml?). Here's the link I was trying: https://dropgalaxy.vip/5agmdu83clsw. Same thing with another dropgalaxy.vip file that I tried. Can this be fixed? Or can we get another upload?
Sep 6th, 2020, 2:57 am
Sep 6th, 2020, 7:10 am
miltonkeynes wrote:I'm having a problem with dropgalaxy.vip. When I download what is meant to be a pdf, all I get is some sort of text file (perhaps xml?). Here's the link I was trying: https://dropgalaxy.vip/5agmdu83clsw. Same thing with another dropgalaxy.vip file that I tried. Can this be fixed? Or can we get another upload?

Please see: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3833495
Sep 6th, 2020, 7:10 am
Sep 6th, 2020, 11:31 am
Disk4mat wrote:
miltonkeynes wrote:I'm having a problem with dropgalaxy.vip. When I download what is meant to be a pdf, all I get is some sort of text file (perhaps xml?). Here's the link I was trying: https://dropgalaxy.vip/5agmdu83clsw. Same thing with another dropgalaxy.vip file that I tried. Can this be fixed? Or can we get another upload?

Please see: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3833495

Thanks for the quick response. The problem has indeed been fixed!
Sep 6th, 2020, 11:31 am
Sep 6th, 2020, 4:58 pm
Works great. Finally, no more ads.
Sep 6th, 2020, 4:58 pm