For the more serious stuff
Jul 13th, 2020, 10:34 am
World Walker series by Shawn Keys (#2-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 876 KB
Overview: Throughout my life, I have always been struck with the diversity of female beauty. The idea of having a "type" never occurred to me. When it came to writing romantic literature, I used this love of the fairer sex in all its forms to weave romance and sex into what I hope are fun plotlines, interesting mysteries and exciting new worlds. If you wonder why I use certain expressions, my Canadian heritage is probably to blame. ​ I have travelled extensively, and tend to use the places I have been as the setting for modern stories or as inspiration for the other places I create. ​ I adore books. In a very close second place, I adore movies. (There is a reason my first book is about my protagonist finding love with a movie star!) ​ I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I have writing.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic | Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image

2. To the Edge of Creation
Ajax and his elven lovers have entered the Wyld. It is the original home of the elves. It is the land of the fae. Most importantly, it is the pathway to the elemental planes which then leads to the Gates of Creation. Ajax is burdened with carrying a spirit from the realm of creation, and he has sworn to take her home.

Their path is uncertain. None of them know what awaits them in the savage land of the fae. They are sure to be hunted if they are discovered. Worse, if the nature of their secret passenger is uncovered, there is nothing that the powerful fae wouldn't do to capture the creation spirit so as to steal her divine power.

But Ajax has given his oath. Imbued with new power and magic, the warrior and his companions will prove how far they are willing to go to fulfill their promise. They will face fears. They will face death. But whatever the cost... they will take the lost spirit home.

3. Forged of Pure Magic
Zahn's involvement in the hunt for ancient relics linked to the legends of Camelot had become his whole world. One of his new companions is the fabled beauty known as Guinevere. Along with his companions, they have made their home upon Avalon itself.

None of that has made his life any safer. Those who want to possess the near-absolute power behind Merlin's Staff and the sword Excalibur will stop at nothing to achieve those goals. Some wish to ensure they remain out of the hands of dangerous people. Others are those dangerous people that are willing to kill to have them. Then there is One who has survived the passage of centuries, emerging now to seize hold of the ancient relics for the promise of ultimate power.

Zahn knows the future of magic is at stake. That is why he is in the hunt. These potent relics could reignite the Ley Lines and return real magic to the world. To achieve that, he has to do more than defeat those who would claim them first. He must open his heart and accept a destiny he never would have imagined possible.

Download Instructions:
uploadEV
RG
Jul 13th, 2020, 10:34 am

No longer active
Oct 26th, 2020, 8:21 am
Added 3. Forged of Pure Magic
Oct 26th, 2020, 8:21 am

No longer active