For the more serious stuff
Jul 6th, 2018, 12:41 pm
Touch Series by Stoni Alexander (1-4, 6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.3 mb
Overview: Stoni Alexander writes erotic romance about tortured alpha males and independent, strong-willed heroines. Her writing career began with a family-oriented column chronicling motherhood, published for eight years in one of the Chicago Tribune's family of newspapers. She loves penning stories filled with angst and conflict where, in the end, love triumphs.
Genre: Erotic Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. The Mitus Touch - She's desperate for the one man she must avoid at all costs...
Wealth manager Brigit Farnay despises Colton Mitus. And with good reason. He ripped away her family’s company during the most painful time in her life. Forced to work with him, she can’t deny that Colton is gorgeous, brilliant, commanding. And the enemy. Her traitorous body craves his touch every moment of every day. And then she finds out about the erotic games he plays…
Corporate raider Colton Mitus is success and power personified. He demands control in the boardroom and in the bedroom. So he shouldn’t be tempted by the newest member of the Mitus team. But he is. Brigit challenges him and frustrates him, but also quiets the demons that haunt him, especially as she agrees to be drawn into his secret, sinful world.
The most lucrative deal of Colton’s career places Brigit’s family’s company in jeopardy. When old enemies return hell-bent on ruining him, Brigit is the only person who can save him. But she’s been keeping secrets that could destroy everything…

2. THE WILDE TOUCH - Looks can be deceiving…​
Emmy-winning journalist Alexandra Reed returns to the DC area with two goals in mind—care for her ailing mom and steer clear of devastatingly handsome Crockett Wilde. But the man who stole her heart, then broke it, is impossible to avoid. As her life spins out of control, she finds pleasure in her secret escape—a sex-play club. And that’s where things really heat up…
Tech CEO Crockett Wilde is at the top of his game, but beneath his calm surface lies a raging volcano. When he finds the monster who abducted his sister, he’ll unleash a decade of pain. The one person who can subdue his demons—beautiful, headstrong Alexandra—wants nothing to do with him. Yet he’s determined to set the record straight and not let the love of his life get away.
As Alexandra follows a trail of suspicious incidents at the kink club, Crockett seizes the opportunity to prove he’s not the bad guy she believes him to be. Together they unmask an underworld of evil. But their lives change in unimaginable ways the moment she goes missing.

3. THE LOVING TOUCH - Mirror, mirror, on the wall…
Taylor Hathaway—Mitus Conglomerate’s sweet, timid event planner—has always played it safe. But when forced into the spotlight at a DC fundraiser and auctioned off to a gorgeous stranger from out of town, she makes a bold choice. No strings. No regrets. And very little sleep…
Hospitality Magnate Jagger Loving—sexy, bad boy of Loving Resorts—offers everything from exotic to erotic at his luxurious, couples-only properties. Days before the launch of his first US-based hotel, a sudden setback throws his world into chaos and the grand opening promises to be a colossal flop. In walks his short-term fix…the strikingly beautiful Taylor Hathaway. But he knows her as Raven. And that’s not all he remembers about her.​
Thrust together, they can’t deny their powerful attraction. While Jagger is forced to confront past sins to save his empire, Taylor must conquer a lifetime of insecurities to ensure he succeeds. Everything hinges on trust…and the obstacles each must overcome to prove their love is eternal.

4. THE HOTT TOUCH - Everyone adores ex-SEAL Maverick Hott, especially the ladies. That’s the way it’s always been. But he keeps things casual, so no one captures his heart. And no one gets hurt.
Most of all, him.
Then, there’s beautiful Carly Stone. His bestie since they were kids. The girl who breathed life back into him when tragedy struck. The same one who runs him ragged on the racquetball court and sees into his soul with those piercing hazel eyes.
Yeah, that best friend.
Returning home after a near fatal hostage rescue mission, the fearless and cocky CEO of ThunderStrike has a brand new set of priorities…starting with her. But he stumbles upon her secret, which has him questioning how well he really knows her.
When a powerful senator calls in a favor and Maverick refuses, the ruthless politico exacts his revenge. So Maverick turns to the person he trusts most.
Carly’s investigative skills are an asset. Her assets, a major distraction. And while posing as husband and wife, their chemistry is downright lethal.
Together, they’re unstoppable…until Carly gets caught in the crosshairs, and the most important mission of Maverick’s life is saving hers.

6. DAKOTA LUCK - HE'S AS IRRESISTIBLE AS HE IS DANGEROUS…
I’m angry…angry in my bones.
Fury fuels me to find the monster who took my wife. To exact vengeance for her death. He’ll look forward to meeting the devil when I’m done with him.
My salvation? My precious child. She’s my entire universe. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to keep her safe.
Nothing.
I’m living two completely different lives. When the sun goes down, this real estate mogul and doting daddy becomes a dangerous, ruthless, and lethal vigilante. Every kill leaves another blemish on my tarnished, tortured soul.
But I don’t give a damn.
I’m broken…until she storms into my wicked world. She’s bold, brilliant, and so damn beautiful. I’m drawn to her in ways I can’t explain and can’t control. She’s what I crave, what I need…what my daughter needs. Then, I learn the shocking truth about her.
She’s been sent on a mission to destroy me.
And only she has the power to save me.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/pngdkikhbbge
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/orrghd8vb2z2
Jul 6th, 2018, 12:41 pm
Sep 18th, 2019, 3:23 pm
added
4. THE HOTT TOUCH
Sep 18th, 2019, 3:23 pm