For the more serious stuff
Oct 26th, 2020, 3:38 pm
Amorphic Magic Series by D. R. Rosier (1-3)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 710 kb
Overview: I was born and raised on Long Island and always had two hobbies...I loved computers, and I read books voraciously.I've been working in the computer industry for twenty years, and have continued to read a large number of books.
Genre: Erotic

ImageImageImage

1. The Realms - Muranth is recently an adult of his species, and he’s sent on a walkabout in another realm. A long-standing custom of his people. The realm filled with humans, elves, and a multitude of monsters. The goals are simple enough, gather enough treasure to satisfy his instincts, and learn mastery over his amorphic magic. There are other reasons as well, if of lesser importance. There are also rules and customs, laws, that have been developed for good reason, such as staying in human form.
Things aren’t quite that simple though. What was supposed to be a subtle entrance to the world happened in the middle of a huge battle instead. Worse, he was dropped in the middle of a horde of undead led by a lich.
His quest grows even more complicated after that, but will he realize nothing is as it seems before it kills him?

2. Elven Conflict - Muranth’s walkabout in another realm has had more than a few challenges. He's been betrayed and set up to die. He’s determined that perfidy will just make him stronger.
Things are about to change again, as he’s recalled to the capital city to come to a new understanding with the king. The elves are a problem that needs to be dealt with, and if that wasn’t complicated enough the princess has some plans of her own…

3. Dragon's Challenge - Muranth had managed once again to survive and distinguish himself on his walkabout. That was two months ago. His walkabout is far more complicated than he'd imagined, but he was determined to rise to the challenge.
There were a few problems coming for him, not the least of which is his secrets unraveling which would stress his relationship with the crown. Daca was getting unruly, and it looked like his enemy was about to change tactics on him, since he’d managed to foil their every attempt to dishonor or kill him from afar.
If that wasn’t enough, another monster comes on the scene, a match for his true form, and perhaps the most dangerous one yet. Never mind needing to face more lesser dragons and even greater threats. Join Muranth as he tries to tame these problems and secure his walkabout from further meddling for once and for all.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/cr3vcjmjghl2
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/8fv578f3zbiw

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 26th, 2020, 3:38 pm
Nov 23rd, 2020, 3:16 pm
ADDED
2. Elven Conflict
Nov 23rd, 2020, 3:16 pm
Dec 21st, 2020, 3:09 pm
ADDED

3. Dragon's Challenge