Blackberry, Symbian, WebOS, Windows Mobile.
Nov 27th, 2020, 12:44 pm
Just got reminded it was time to renew and it's the best black Friday deal on the net. Thank you to everyone who works to provide this wonderful resource.
(Love the feeling of posting on page 404)
Nov 27th, 2020, 12:44 pm
Nov 28th, 2020, 12:12 am
I am newbie here, but I am loving it so far. By the way, how do you make payment if paypal is not supported in your country since unfortunately this is my case? Or whom should I write?
Nov 28th, 2020, 12:12 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 12:36 am
BenedictCumb wrote:I am newbie here, but I am loving it so far. By the way, how do you make payment if paypal is not supported in your country since unfortunately this is my case? Or whom should I write?

We also support Bitcoin, which works from any country and has considerably lower fees than PayPal. Please check your PMs.
Nov 28th, 2020, 12:36 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 6:30 pm
Sheer laziness meant I've just renewed my membership the past few years. This year, I decided to get some gumption and upgrade my status. The transition was far easier than I expected, and the admins were prompt with responses and links. It's done! I highly recommend upgrading as I've yet to find another place as varied to help keep me in my heavy reading rotation. Thanks so much!
Nov 28th, 2020, 6:30 pm
Nov 28th, 2020, 6:37 pm
My love for Mobilism is inevitable! Mobilism is the best, recommending it to all my friends, thank you!
Nov 28th, 2020, 6:37 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 29th, 2020, 8:15 am
Great work
Nov 29th, 2020, 8:15 am
Nov 29th, 2020, 10:02 pm
Thank you mobilism.
A fantastic service that does what it says on the tin.
Nov 29th, 2020, 10:02 pm
Nov 30th, 2020, 12:54 am
Omg yall rock.. doing happy dance with Mobilism lifetime.. I recommend Mobilism Lifetime to all.. This is easy to use.. This is the best site ever.. Thank you so much...
Nov 30th, 2020, 12:54 am
Nov 30th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
BenedictCumb wrote:I am newbie here, but I am loving it so far. By the way, how do you make payment if paypal is not supported in your country since unfortunately this is my case? Or whom should I write?

We also support Bitcoin, which works from any country and has considerably lower fees than PayPal. Please check your PMs.
Hi,I went with that option you said and sent payment to the wallet address that was in bitcoin instructions.Replied to it with tracker id after confirmation. How long does it take from your side to approve the payment? Sorry if I am being annoying, its my first time using bitcoins want to make sure)
Nov 30th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Nov 30th, 2020, 10:35 pm
BenedictCumb wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

Hi,I went with that option you said and sent payment to the wallet address that was in bitcoin instructions.Replied to it with tracker id after confirmation. How long does it take from your side to approve the payment? Sorry if I am being annoying, its my first time using bitcoins want to make sure)

Your Premium account is already active. ;)
Nov 30th, 2020, 10:35 pm
Dec 1st, 2020, 5:59 am
Disk4mat wrote:
BenedictCumb wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

Your Premium account is already active. ;)
Oh thanks!
Dec 1st, 2020, 5:59 am
Dec 1st, 2020, 9:22 am
The best purchase ever! The direct download icon is a brilliant service!
Dec 1st, 2020, 9:22 am

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1327&t=4423219
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1302&t=762041
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1303&t=1944131
Dec 1st, 2020, 1:26 pm
I recently went Lifetime .Been Platinum for some time and cannot speak highly of this site . Thanks for what you do. The content is just Amazing
Dec 1st, 2020, 1:26 pm
Dec 1st, 2020, 6:15 pm
bmitz12 wrote:After a couple of years of Premium membership I finally decided to go Platinum as I use this site so much. Happy to support the site and having a lifetime membership is a the cherry on the cake!

Was going to post the identical but now all I have to do is quote. Doesn't get any easier than that.

Have a few other subscriptions like these. My pleasure to assist with infrastructure for those who assist with mine. Since Android is gonna be around for awhile, I find myself coming here more and more to find apps to a) help where they can and b) make things a bit more fun where they can.

I'd encourage all to do the same where you can.
Dec 1st, 2020, 6:15 pm
Dec 2nd, 2020, 12:51 am
Many thanks to the entire Mobilism team for your work.
you are the best, and I had to do Platinum long before.
Thank you so much again.
Dec 2nd, 2020, 12:51 am

CATALONIA IS NOT SPAIN
UKRAINE IS NOT RUSSIA