Dictionaries, encyclopedias
Jan 1st, 2021, 6:19 pm
Fluenz v2.3.0 (Unlocked/Mod)
Requirements: Android: 4.0 and up
Overview: Learn Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Italian, and Portuguese with Fluenz.

Fastest way to REALLY SPEAK a new language and not just memorize words and phrases.

3 Reasons Why Fluenz is Worth it:

1. Made for English Speakers

The only language learning program anywhere specifically designed for English-speakers. Learn to speak Spanish French Italian Mandarin German or Portuguese anytime anywhere. Each lesson has a video explanation of what you will learn showing your the ins and out of the language you are learning. Then go straight to reading writing and listening with workouts that progressively gain complexity designed for the information to stick. Learning a new language is not automatic but with the right tools and with explanations you can get there.

2. Total Approach

Videos on streaming platforms and game like language apps are all useful but not enough to reach fluency. To really learn a new language you need a fully integrated platform that a) explains the workings of your new language every step of the way b) provides the tips and tricks English-speakers need to speak and understand that new language and c) connects those explanations directly to extensive workouts and flashcards that take you to fluency.

3. Proven Results

Unique among digital programs Fluenz puts its program to the test every single month with some of the world’s most demanding learners at its face-to-face Immersion program in Mexico City. After ten years hundreds of thousands of users and several complete upgrades Fluenz continues to lead in positive reviews critical acclaim and the praise of those who are truly serious about learning Spanish.

THE APP:

Learn on the go with instant syncing downloadable lessons podcasts and flashcards all within the app. And because sometimes we need a bigger screen gain automatic access to our full online or downloadable desktop version as well.

What's New:
Store experience improved.
Stability improvements.

Mod Info:
- Downloads as well as all other locked areas are unlocked.
- Streaming isn't reliable, it's better if played after you download the language files.
- Flashcards not working as it looks like it's server sided. I haven't spent much time on it, may be in next version.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digitalicagroup.fluenz

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/nn4305bndc9x

Mirror:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/ffae80p55ko0

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 1st, 2021, 6:19 pm

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jan 1st, 2021, 8:28 pm
Great share! Works well for me.
Jan 1st, 2021, 8:28 pm
Jan 2nd, 2021, 3:23 pm
What a beautiful gift to start 2021
thank you, I hope next time flash cards will be working.
Jan 2nd, 2021, 3:23 pm
Jan 3rd, 2021, 12:53 pm
Cannot start install process of downloaded apk - unable to parse error
Jan 3rd, 2021, 12:53 pm
Jan 3rd, 2021, 12:58 pm
germanguy2 wrote:Cannot start install process of downloaded apk - unable to parse error

Make sure the apk is not corrupted and fully downloaded. Download again, if not sure. Can't think of another reason.
Jan 3rd, 2021, 12:58 pm

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jan 5th, 2021, 7:35 am
Repeatedly tried downloading it, but package couldn`t be parsed. I suspect the file is corrupted.
Jan 5th, 2021, 7:35 am
Jan 5th, 2021, 10:18 am
Spectre000 wrote:Repeatedly tried downloading it, but package couldn`t be parsed. I suspect the file is corrupted.

Both uploaded apks are installing file, may be provide me a log so I can check what's wrong at your end. Google for how to collect logs.
Jan 5th, 2021, 10:18 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jan 5th, 2021, 1:53 pm
I am getting a virus warning.

Jan 5th, 2021, 1:53 pm
Jan 21st, 2021, 6:59 pm
My "ESET Mobile Security" detected a Trojan right in the apk. It hasn't done that for a long time...
Jan 21st, 2021, 6:59 pm
Jan 22nd, 2021, 7:42 am
youarefinished wrote:
- Streaming isn't reliable, it's better if played after you download the language files.
- Flashcards not working as it looks like it's server sided. I haven't spent much time on it, may be in next version.

Streaming is working fine for me. No issues whatsoever.

Also, Flashcards are working fine as well so not sure why it wasn't working for you? :P
Jan 22nd, 2021, 7:42 am
Jan 22nd, 2021, 7:49 am
businessbookguy wrote:
youarefinished wrote:

Streaming is working fine for me. No issues whatsoever.

Also, Flashcards are working fine as well so not sure why it wasn't working for you? :P

Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't, same for flashcards so I thought it was better to mention it.
Jan 22nd, 2021, 7:49 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jan 22nd, 2021, 8:56 am
This is frikkin awesome. Hope to see more of this kind of thing! And fully unlocked and working at that ;)
Jan 22nd, 2021, 8:56 am
Jan 22nd, 2021, 9:52 pm
Watch out, there's a TrojanDropper.Image
DanLV wrote:My "ESET Mobile Security" detected a Trojan right in the apk. It hasn't done that for a long time...
Jan 22nd, 2021, 9:52 pm