Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 23rd, 2021, 6:27 pm
ive bccn using the free 10 day trial and i luv it!! The issue i have is, i cant download directly from the app?? i just want to know bef0re i buy a subscription will the app work with apremium sub, thx.
Jan 23rd, 2021, 6:27 pm
Jan 23rd, 2021, 6:34 pm
Ric3y wrote:ive bccn using the free 10 day trial and i luv it!! The issue i have is, i cant download directly from the app?? i just want to know bef0re i buy a subscription will the app work with apremium sub, thx.

It works via the Mobilism app: viewtopic.php?f=398&t=214777
Do you get an error when you trying using your trial account in the Mobilism app?
Jan 23rd, 2021, 6:34 pm
Jan 26th, 2021, 9:21 am
Mobilism.org server down? No images, no working Blue Arrows.
Jan 26th, 2021, 9:21 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Jan 26th, 2021, 9:45 am
We're going to be doing some scheduled maintenance on the server that hosts images.mobilism.org and the Premium Downloader. Both may experience intermittent downtime for about ~30 minutes.
Jan 26th, 2021, 9:45 am
Jan 26th, 2021, 9:47 am
Disk4mat wrote:We're going to be doing some scheduled maintenance on the server that hosts images.mobilism.org and the Premium Downloader. Both may experience intermittent downtime for about ~30 minutes.

Noted. Prepare for whiny bombardment. :lol:
Jan 26th, 2021, 9:47 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Jan 26th, 2021, 10:10 am
Maintenance complete. Download speeds should be better now and all services should be back to normal.
Jan 26th, 2021, 10:10 am
Jan 26th, 2021, 12:33 pm
I keep getting asked to log in since the maintenance. Never happens before
Jan 26th, 2021, 12:33 pm
Jan 26th, 2021, 12:43 pm
Premium downloader still not working.
Jan 26th, 2021, 12:43 pm
Jan 26th, 2021, 3:16 pm
spanfan wrote:I keep getting asked to log in since the maintenance. Never happens before

Please see #10 here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249

@yocaka4631 @sithogjar can you elaborate what's not working for you?
Jan 26th, 2021, 3:16 pm
Jan 26th, 2021, 4:06 pm
I`m having issues as well with the premium downloader with the app. First it was asking me to log into premium (I was already logged). I cleared the cache (issue wasn`t resolved) / uninstalled and reinstalled the app, that solved the login issue, but not I don`t have access to the green links anymor
Jan 26th, 2021, 4:06 pm
Jan 26th, 2021, 9:32 pm
kailloutage wrote:I`m having issues as well with the premium downloader with the app. First it was asking me to log into premium (I was already logged). I cleared the cache (issue wasn`t resolved) / uninstalled and reinstalled the app, that solved the login issue, but not I don`t have access to the green links anymor

What do you mean by "not have access to the green links"? If you open the menu on the left-side in the Mobilism app it should state whether you have a Premium account or Simple account. If it says Simple account, you're not logged in to your Premium account. If you are logged in to your Premium account, can you give me an example of a topic that does "not have access to the green links" please? I need more details or screenshots to troubleshoot the issue you're describing.
Jan 26th, 2021, 9:32 pm
Jan 26th, 2021, 10:59 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
kailloutage wrote:I`m having issues as well with the premium downloader with the app. First it was asking me to log into premium (I was already logged). I cleared the cache (issue wasn`t resolved) / uninstalled and reinstalled the app, that solved the login issue, but not I don`t have access to the green links anymor

What do you mean by "not have access to the green links"? If you open the menu on the left-side in the Mobilism app it should state whether you have a Premium account or Simple account. If it says Simple account, you`re not logged in to your Premium account. If you are logged in to your Premium account, can you give me an example of a topic that does "not have access to the green links" please? I need more details or screenshots to troubleshoot the issue you`re describing.
https://ibb.co/G96cfZY - here some screenshots - Issues are with a Oneplus 7 pro (android 10). The other device where it works is a samsung s10 (android 7)
Jan 26th, 2021, 10:59 pm
Jan 27th, 2021, 8:59 am
kailloutage wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

What do you mean by "not have access to the green links"? If you open the menu on the left-side in the Mobilism app it should state whether you have a Premium account or Simple account. If it says Simple account, you`re not logged in to your Premium account. If you are logged in to your Premium account, can you give me an example of a topic that does "not have access to the green links" please? I need more details or screenshots to troubleshoot the issue you`re describing.
https://ibb.co/G96cfZY - here some screenshots - Issues are with a Oneplus 7 pro (android 10). The other device where it works is a samsung s10 (android 7)

Unfortunately I'm not sure yet why it works on your s10 but not oneplus 7. When you tested it on the two devices, were both on the same network?
Jan 27th, 2021, 8:59 am
Jan 27th, 2021, 11:34 am
Yes as reported premium downloads do not work
Jan 27th, 2021, 11:34 am